Part 4

Fall in love with the Vampire

 

Soshi high

 

This morning I woke up with terror when I saw my room condition and then I remembered of what happen last night. Kim Taeyeon’s image keeps lingering in my mind and once I step on the school compound I want to find him and dig out his deepest secret.

 

As I walk along the lobby there is no sign of him or one of the Kim’s family. I bumped to the school nerd Kim Hyoyeon and I ask her if she has seen any of the Kim family.

‘Sorry Jess…they are nowhere to be seen but don’t you worry because the Kim family will always make sudden appearance…’ she assures me and quickly walk away after that.

I walk to my locker and stand there for awhile. A lot of things are running through my brain, especially the event that happened in my room yesterday. I wanted to thanks him for rescuing me and at the same time I wanted to get to know him better.

‘You’re thinking of me?’ someone shocked me from my back and as I turn to face that person and to my surprise it was Kim Taeyeon! Speak of the devil.

‘No…I’m not…what makes you think I will think of you?’ I retaliate.

‘Well…after the kiss last night…for sure you will think of me and try to avoid me…’ he said with a smirk.

When he mentioned the kiss, I can’t help but to flustered. He stole my first kiss!!

‘That was my first kiss and I’m going to make you pay for it!’ I use my text book to hit him on the arm but he blocks it and takes away my test book from my hand. He leans in and whisper something to me ‘That was mine too…’ and he gives me a quick peck on the lips before runs off with my text book.

I was totally dumbfounded by the peck and I stood there for a moment before regain back my consciousness.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I can’t keep doing this. I feel sorry for kissing her again but that’s the only way I can cover up her scent with mine so that the other vampires couldn’t smell her.

To be frank, kissing her wasn’t really that bad. Her lips were soft and tender. I like the feeling of kissing her but this is not right. Vampire like me isn’t supposed to fall in love with the mortal. Is this love that I’m feeling? Over hundreds of year I live, I never experienced something like this. Every time she was near me, I feel like I’m losing control over myself.

It’s hard for me to know what she was thinking because I can’t read her mind. There is definitely something special about this girl.

 

I sit on my own seat and waited for her to come in and there she is. She looks like she’s going to kill me with that rage burning in her eyes and she marched toward me.

She held out her hand ‘Give me back!’ she orders.

‘Huh?’

‘Give me back!’ said her.

‘Give what back? Your first kiss? That is impossible…’ I reply calmly though inside I feel like I want to rip her apart and drink all of her blood. She’s driving me crazy.

‘My text book!’ she points at the text book on my desk and I hand it to her with a smile.

She seated next to me and grunts loudly.

‘Bad mood?’

‘Because of you…’ she answers.

‘Oh…’ was all I said and everything between us turning awkward for the moment.

Our class teacher comes in and start to teach but I really can’t keep my mind on the class because of her scent. I know I had covered it up with my scent but I still can smell her. My charm didn’t work this time huh? As the class is almost end I saw two guys standing outside our classroom and they are smiling devilishly at us.

From the pendant they are wearing I know that these guys are from the Park clan and they are setting their eyes at Jessica. I need to get her out of this school before those guys laid their hands on her.

 

The class finish and I immediately caught her hand before she manages to get out of the class.

‘You stay…’ I instruct and she’s a one stubborn girl as she yanks her hand of me and walks out from the classroom with the others and I really don’t want anything to happen to her so I follow her.

‘Hey stop…’ I told her but she ignored me.

‘There are some people after you! You better stop or they’ll turn you to something like me!’ I said out to stop her and it works. She stops and turns to me.

‘What?’

‘Follow me…’ I instruct and pull her with me and I know all eyes are on us but I don’t care what people might think of us that time. My top priority is to keep this girl safe from the other clan.

‘Where are we going?’ she asked me as we went through the crowd and I open the door to our school theater and pull her in then I close the door behind me.

‘Are you trying to my blood now?’ she asks with a slight frighten tone.

‘No…I don’t consume human blood…but your blood cause a stir in this town.’

‘Huh?’

‘I don’t know who you really are but I can’t keep myself in control every time you are near…the smell of your blood make my lust to drink on human blood turn on and I don’t like it. Right now, the other clan of the vampires smelt you and their hunting you down. You got the rare blood type that make the vampires gone crazy and as the Kim clan I was suppose to be able to control over my lust but it was not easy…’

‘You…really is vampire?’ she stutters at her words and I nod to affirmative her answer.

‘Why did you kiss me last night and just now?’

‘I had to cover up your smell with mine and the only way I can cover it up is by kissing you…I’m sorry but I had no choice…’

‘……’ she was silent for a moment then she starts to speak up again ‘Can you kiss me again to cover my scent if it true that there are still a lot of vampires out there waiting for their moment to have a sip of my blood?’

I was surprised by her sudden suggest. Doesn’t she know that I might not able to control myself if I kiss her? I might end up her blood than kissing her.

‘I…don’t want to lose my sanity…’ I reject.

‘What about just now? The peck and the kiss you gave me last night?’

‘What are you doing?’ I asked as she coming closer to me and she’s leaning closer to me too.

‘No one ever makes my heart stir like this…only you did…I think I like you…’ she confesses to me.

‘Even if you love me and I feel the same way too…we can’t be together…vampires aren’t suppose to fall in love with human…’ I push her away and make my way out before I lose my mind and do something that I might regret later on.

‘Oh oppa!’ Yoona was eavesdropping on our conversation outside the theater and she apologizes once she sees me come out with angry expression and I was too occupied to greet her and I just walk away leaving Jessica alone in the theater.

 

‘My brother…he’s always like that…are you okay in there?’ Yoona asks Jessica and Jessica just nods before walk away too.

 

 

Just a short update for you guys~~ School reopen and I can't spend so much time on the computer!! ^^ Hwaiting for my final year~~