Part 11

Fall in love with the Vampire

 

Taeyeon droves me home and we said our goodbye and good night before he went home. I can’t believe that we’re finally together. It seems like a dream to me but this is real.

I skip into my house and I greet my dad with joy which make him freak out.

‘What he did to you?’

‘He’s a nice guy that he wouldn’t do anything to hurt me!’

‘I know…but don’t go over board with your relationship thing! Don’t be like me and your mother…’ he sighs.

I know what he meant and I just nod before give him a peck on the cheek and bid him good night.

‘Night dad~’ and I run up to my room and because I couldn’t content my happiness I keep on rolling and rolling on my bed.

I get up from rolling on my small bed and decide to give him a call so I reach out for my phone on the desk and dial his number which I stole from Yoona’s contact list while I stayed with them.

 

‘ttu…ttu…’

 

He’s not picking up the phone?

 

‘Hello?’

 

My heart skips a beat when I heard his voice over the phone just as when I thought he won’t answer it.

 

‘Who is this?’ he asked

 

‘Taeyeon ah…it’s me…’ I giggle.

 

‘Jessica? Where did you get my number?’

 

‘I stole it from Yoona’s phone…’

 

I can hear him chuckles at the other side of the phone and then ‘You’re such a mischievous girl aren’t you?’

 

‘I’m only being mischievous because of you~’

 

‘Hmm…yeah?’

 

‘Yeah…’ I nod.

 

‘Well…why aren’t you asleep? We have class tomorrow…’

 

‘Oh…nothing…I just…wanna tell you…umm…what happened at the lake earlier…it was amazing…and…thank you Taeyeon…’

 

‘Thanks me for what?’

 

‘For always being there for me…and I really can’t believe that…well…you want me to be your girlfriend…it was like a dream…’

 

‘Jessica…I want to protect you…I will do everything I could to protect you even if I have to sacrifice myself…you are my top priority…and then there comes the feeling…I can’t help but to fall in love with you…’

 

‘Taeyeon…’

 

‘Yes?’

 

‘I want to always be beside you…promise me that you will never leave me?’

 

He chuckles again ‘I promise…now get to sleep…anyway…I will fetch you to school tomorrow morning…’

 

‘You fetch me? What would the whole school say about us?’

 

‘Jessica…don’t mind about what they want to say…as I say…I will protect you…go on…sleep…’

 

‘Taeyeon ah…’

 

‘Emm?’

 

‘I love you…’

 

‘…’ he was silent for a moment ‘I love you too…good night Jessica…’

 

‘Good night…’ and I hang up our phone call.

 

I sigh and plop myself on the bed and close my eyes waiting for the arrival of the new day.

 

 

Kwon family meeting

 

‘We suspect that the killing was connected to the Kim clan…’ one of the eldest speaks up.

‘I don’t believe they did it…’

‘What make you think so Jiyoung? They are the only vampire clan in this town…’ the eldest one speaks up.

‘Kim Taeyeon is one of our family members…he will not betray our clan…’

‘How can you be so sure? He chose the vampire clan than his own clan…’

‘I will prove to you that the Kim got nothing to do with the killing!’ Jiyoung slams his hand on the desk and angrily left the meeting hall to his own branch.

 

‘Yo dad~’ Yuri greets his father but he only receives a snarl from his father.

 

Jiyoung left his son by the hallway and proceed to his own room.

 

He reaches for a photo album and start to flipping through it and he stops at an old photo and his tears fall down his cheek.

 

‘Grandma…I promise you…I will protect Taeyeon from the eldest…’

 

 

Flashback

 

‘Miyoung…’ a young boy greet the almost reach her 80’s old lady.

‘Appa…’ she smiles at him.

‘Its funny…how you call me appa when you are older than me…’ the boy chuckles.

‘Grandma…’ 5 years old Jiyoung came out behind his grandma and he scan the young boy from head to toe ‘Who is he?’

‘…he’s your grandchild?’

‘Yes appa…it’s been awhile since I’m married to the Kwon…and I have 2 sons and they give me 4 grandchildren…’

‘Wow…’

‘Grandma~~’

‘Yes Jiyoung honey?’

‘Who is he? I don’t like him here! He looks like one of those bloodsuckers!’ Jiyoung snarls at the young boy.

‘Calm there little Jiyoung…you know why grandma adore you more than grandma adore your brother or your cousins?’

‘Grandma said Jiyoung is the obedient one!’

‘Yes…you are child…and can you promise grandma one thing…’

‘What is that?’ Jiyoung blinks his eyes and on his lollipop.

‘Kim Taeyeon…the boy that standing in front of us now…he is my father…but he aging did not eat him up because he’s a half vampire…’

‘Vampire!’ Jiyoung throws his lollipop at Taeyeon but Taeyeon manage to duck it.

‘Jiyoung!’ Miyoung scolds the young child ‘Respect your great grandfather…if it’s not for him maybe grandma already dead when grandma was young…he saved my life and Jiyoung…grandma’s time on earth is not long…so can you do me favor of repaying what he had done for grandma?’

‘Miyoung…this kid is still young…he doesn’t understand anything…’ Taeyeon speaks up.

‘Appa…you know that the eldest dislike you and your clan?’

‘Yes I know that…’

‘Jiyoung is their heir…I just hope that he will make peace between the werewolves and the vampires so that there is no more killing occur among the clan…’

‘Grandma….’ Jiyoung noticed that his grandma shed some tears ‘Jiyoung promise…Jiyoung will take care of the Kim family…’ Jiyoung nods and he look up to Taeyeon.

 

End of flashback

 

Miyoung was Tiffany’s daughter. After Taeyeon left her, she was devastating and tried to kill herself and luckily one of the werewolf saved her and they got married shortly after Tiffany recover from her injury then they had a daughter Kwon Miyoung. Unfortunately, Miyoung did not get a chance to meet her mother because her mother died when she was giving birth to her and so was her father. Her father died from trying to protect her from being the sacrifice of the wolf clan because she was born during the dark moon. Any new born werewolf that was born during the black moon will have to be killed because they are born to be traitor according to the werewolves’ ancient rule. Taeyeon saved Miyoung from taking away by the werewolves and he raised her up and then she met with Kwon Yul and fall in love with him then they got married. Taeyeon had to let go of her though he’s hesitate to do so.

Kwon Yul and Miyoung had 2 children, Kwon Jiyoung and Kwon Taeyoung.

Taeyoung was appointed as the leader of the clan while Jiyoung did not get any pose because he wanted a peace between the vampires and the werewolves.

 

‘Dad…’ Yuri knocks on the door ‘Are you okay?’

‘Yuri…’

‘Yes dad?’

‘We will go to someplace tomorrow morning…I want you to tell your sister to be ready…’

‘Ready for what dad?’

‘Our…’ Jiyoung sighs before he continues ‘Our death…’

‘What?’

 

 

The next day

 

Peep peep!!

 

‘Oh! He’s here! Bye dad!’ I stuff the pancake that I was half eating just now into my mouth and bid my father goodbye as I make my way out from our house.

Once outside I spotted that black Audi that belong to Taeyeon and a smile creep up my face when I saw him smiling at me.

I open the door to the passenger seat and greet him ‘Hey…’

‘Hmm…’ he frowns and examines me from head to toe.

‘Yes? Is there something on my face?’ I start to rub on my cheek.

‘No…you look as beautiful as always…but…’

‘But what?’

‘I can’t stop staring at your body after what we did by the lake…’ he smirks and makes me blush brightly.

‘Yah!’ I smack him on the shoulder and he just smile as he switch the gear to the drive mode and drive away.

 

(Make this one a rated one? Should I or Shouldn’t I?)