chapter 9

Beneath The Darkness

 

"uhh… yeah good morning" looking over his head young saeng said "are you okay? Your face? You look pale." Young saeng said when he saw hyun's face and tried to hold him when hyun lost his balance.

"I'm a little dizzy and feel weak" he felt happy inside when he heard young saeng's worried sound. It was good to see young saeng was worried about him but he felt a little guilty too for making him worried. "You made breakfast? What are those vegetables for?" sitting on the chair with young saeng's help hyun asked.

Young saeng checked hyun's forehead to make sure he doesn't have fever. "I think you need to eat first. You didn't eat well last night too and those vegetables... I wanted to make a little soup."

Kyu sat on the chair too. Seeing them like this made him a little angry but he needed to let it go. Hyun will never be his. He thought about it last night and decided to deal with it and try to let hyun go even though he knew that for him it was impossible but at least he wanted to try.

Last night jong min didn't get back to assembly and walked all the night. Every time he thought about young saeng a fire was started in him. The fire that the only thing to put out, it was drinking blood. Specially his blood. He wanted to see him more and more. Those eyes and lips invited him to a ceremony of mixed feelings anxiety, joy, Sadness, everything that was not forming inside him before he met young saeng. It was near the sunrise when he decided to get back to the assembly. By the time he stepped in the building hyung's voice was heard "where were you last night mini?" hyung jon asked and kissed jong min lightly.

"Out" min said between the kiss "not here hyung jon" he said when he see the light kiss became deeper.

Hyung jon didn't ask anything else and pulled min to his room. He started kissing him deeply. By kissing him more and touching him everywhere he felt his body temperature that getting high. He grabbed jong min's shirt and tried to take it out but jong min stopped him in the middle even though his situation was not better than hyung jon "hyung… I'm tired. Not now" without letting hyung jon the time to protest he stepped in the bathroom.

"Min" hyung started to call min but he was already in the bathroom. "What happened to him" jong min was becoming strange from some days ago and hyung jon could see it. He never rejected him before. "I think he is really tired" he murmured before lying on the bed.

…………………………………

Hyun started kissing young saeng while pushing him to the bed touching every spot his hand reach. "You are so lovely like this saengi"

Young saeng didn't say anything just enjoyed the feeling of hyun's lips on his. When hyun take out his clothes he too started ing hyun's shirt not pulling back from the kiss.

They were now and hyun was on young saeng kissing and his while massaging his organ that made young saeng moan loudly. Putting his lips on young saeng's lips he started kissing him again "shhhhh… do you want kyu to hear us?" he manage to say between the kiss speeding up his work on young saeng's organ.

"For doing this… you …. Could just wait until… tomorrow night when kyu is not here… you didn't forget that he sleep here just for two days…. But you are really a ert boy" young saeng panted while talking feeling the hit rise up.

"yeah… I'm a ert and naughty boy… when it comes to you…. I can't control myself"

Young saeng breathed heavily when he felt he became free from the heat. Now it was his turn to make hyun experience being in the sky. He changed their position so that he could do it easier. After a while they were both tired coddling each other. "I love you seangi" kissing young saeng's forehead hyun said but the only thing he received was a smile. It was still soon to hear him say what he wanted to say, that he love him too but it was making him happy to have him in his arms.

 It was about a week since he confess to young saeng, they became really closer than before but young saeng didn't let them going farther than this. kyu's behavior didn't change toward young saeng and he could understand why but he was happy that kyu was trying to get along with this.

"Are you mad about what he told?" starring at the ceiling hyun asked.

"About me being an abandon child?" young saeng smiled to himelf "no… he was telling the truth. I just don't realize how he knows all this about me."

"Are you sure? You seem sad" hyun the bed and put his hand under his chin looking at young saeng "tell me the truth"

Young saeng looked back at hyun with a warm smile "I'm telling the truth. I used to his way of talking. I can understand him and it's my problem"

Looking in young saeng's eyes in wonder "what do you mean?" he asked.

"I think I'm doing the wrong thing hyun… I knew that he love you… it's clear in his eyes and it's clear that he hate me because of his. I just can't get why I accept it… I should have known it before accepting you." He decided to tell hyun what he realizes. He was suspicious about kyu's behavior from the start but he thought that maybe kyu hate him because he still didn't believe him. He believed that it would be better if some days passes but it didn't change and instead he fined something else by just subtilizing in his behavior. For this behavior he could not find another reason except loving hyun. "If you have any feeling for him you should go to him now that you know this"

hyun was not sure how young saeng realized it but he prepared himself before. "Look young saeng… I knew that he has feeling toward me but I can't see him more than a friend and brother… I don't love him and I told him before. He accepted it too"

"But it is still not right. He is seeing us together. It will make his heart break even more." Young saeng couldn't look into hyun's eyes and turned his head "I think we should stop it"

Listening to what young saeng was saying specially his last sentence disappointed him because it was showing that young saeng doesn't really have the same feeling but he could not let him go so easily and soon. He took young saeng's head in his hands and made him look at him "you want to say that you really don't have any feeling toward me?"

"If I say I don't have any feeling I lied… but" young saeng told while try not to look straight into hyun's eyes.

Hyun was happy to hear that " so you should still let me try more If it was this hard for kyu he would just leave here… he has many good friends that he can stay with them but he choose to stay here he himself choose this … the only person I love is you not anyone else. I can't still lose you seangi so don't want me to not love you anymore. I have the right to choose who I want and I choose you."

"You are so mean and selfish… so it is not important what he goes through?"

"Yeah I'm selfish. I just care about what you go through… so still don't ask me to stop… ok?" the only thing hyun was paying attention for now was young saeng. It was true that he let young saeng to finish this relation any time he wants but he didn't want it this soon.

"Ok" young saeng said after a long silence and after seeing the shaking of hyun's eyes. "Did you find any idea for the story you are writing about?" he tried to change the subject since he knew that hyun would became more upset if this silence between them continued and he didn't want to see him like this.

"The last idea was not good… I'm still thinking…" hyun remembered their talk some days ago that he said to young saeng that he wanted to find the vampire and young saeng accepted it too "young saeng… I take back what I said days ago about taking revenge."

"But why? You talked about it very determinedly last time why are you repent now" young saeng wanted it badly but he still didn't told hyun about it and when hyun talked about it first he accept to help him without hesitation but now everything was ruined again.

"It was a stupid idea that we can find them. I don't know how this idea comes to my mind. They are better than human in everything. If we do this our life would be in danger."

"So you don't want to do this because of our life?" young saeng asked disappointedly.

"I have a good reason for living now and I don't want to make it dangerous for both of us. I think it was our destiny to meet each other. Maybe heaven send you here for me to forget about what bothered me for these years. I can't put your life in danger so just forget what I said" hyun said and sat on the bed when he saw the time "I think I need to go to my room now. Tomorrow I have many works to do."

"Uh… yeah" young saeng saw hyun who put on his cloths and went out. He like hyun wanted to forget everything that happened last year but he couldn't.

………………………………….

Every night jong min went to hyun's apartment and waited till they sleep. That night was one of those. In young saeng's room was a door that opened to a little balcony and was jong min's way to see him. The building was not that tall and especially for vampires it was easy to climb up from it. When he reached there he saw young saeng necked while hyun was putting on his cloths but before that he could hear all their talking. From the night that hyun started his relationship with young saeng something in him was bothering him and he hated the way young saeng was looking at hyun.

"a good thing about vampires is that they can go up from every building isn't it right?" kyu was out walking to home when he saw a figure climbing up the building he smiled and went after him "you come here often these days"

"You scared me" jong min who didn't realize someone was behind him jumped out of shock. "You are always troubler" min said angrily while trying to hide so that young saeng couldn't see him. "They think you were at home"