chapter 8

Beneath The Darkness

"Really … so it means that you accept it?  Wow it was really hard to get your answer I think no girl would do this" said hyun and kissed young saeng's cheek" thank you for giving me a chance to try. Seeing young saeng's pink cheeks he smiled widely.  

"I… I think it's enough for today" said young saeng who was a little shameful. He knows that his cheeks were fully red now and he wanted to change their situation soon and get out of the room. He wished that hyun accept it quickly too.

"Yes I think it's enough for tonight you need to rest too, because of the moving you are tired. Let's go out" holding young saeng's hand tide in his own he turned to the door but two familiar figure was looking at them in shock. He didn't expect them to appear there. Seeing how kyu was looking at him he quickly let go of young saeng's hand "k…kyu" he whispered. He didn't want kyu to know about their relationship that moment but from what he was seeing in kyu's face he realized that kyu heard all their talk.

Jong min was shocked too a very bad anxiety and sadness was forming inside him by hearing what they were talking about and now holding each other hands made him more anxious.

It was silence between four of them for a short time. No one spoke just looking at each other. Young saeng was embarrassed to look up but it was something he should accept so he raised his head. At first he looked at kyu whose eyes were on him and after that min who was starring sharply at him. He felt that the air in the room was not enough "I… I will go to my room" getting out of the room quickly he suspired. "We didn't do something wrong why do I feel a pressure." He knew that kyu didn't like him from the start and maybe because he took his friend he was angrier but why jong min was looking at him like that.

After young saeng kyu jong and after him jong min left the room too. By them leaving hyun found a chair to sit on it by remembering how sadly kyu was looking at him. His plan was to start his relationship with young saeng and after some time passed he himself would tell kyu about this but it didn't go well. "I'm sorry kyu" he murmured.

"Why from all the people hyun should love young saeng? You should have let me kill him" kyu was walking fast in the area without paying attention to where he was going and min was following him " why are you still here? Let me be alone" he shouted.

Jung min didn't say anything just walking behind kyu. When kyu didn't hear anything from him he lost his temper. He turned to min while changing to his vampire form "you are here to make me even more humiliated" grabbing jong min's collar he pushed him till his back hit the wall" I said leave me alone"

"Stop it. I'm not the one you should shout at" jong min pushed him hard" why can't you control yourself when you are angry even after this long time. Chang to your natural form before someone see you"

"What is wrong with my vampire form? I like to be in this shape and also it's the quality of the vampire to be like this. What is the problem with this?" by the time they were arguing they felt the smell of human blood. Kyu turned his head to see a boy under the light of the street lamp whose eyes were now wide open seeing kyu's red eyes. He started to step back but it was useless he didn't even moved more than two steps that kyu's fangs started all his blood. After just a second a body fell on the ground and kyu was staring at it.

"It was the reason I was talking about… kyu you should control yourself more. If jea find out about it he doesn't let you live anymore"

Kyu didn't speak just changing to his human form "are you going to tell him" he said in a low voice.

"I didn't say that"

"Now I'm calm so just leave me alone. I will bury him myself "said kyu pointing to the body on the ground.

"Just let me ask a question… what do you feel when you are with hyun and how did you feel when you see them together?"

"Why are you asking such a question?" kyu asked curiously it was jong min's first time asking such questions.

"I just wanted to know. Jea said something about vampires loving human I just want to make sure if it's true. I heard it would be hard to resist the blood of your love."

"It's true. It's really hard to resist his blood… but there is always something that doesn't let you hurt him. You are afraid that he may not forgive you if he knew about you. I don't know it's really complicated." Staring to a spot kyu told.

"I'm surprised that you could control yourself over it" making a surprise like face min turned his head and walked away a consent smile on his lips.

"Min got what jong min was trying to say. When he was angry he just became a killing machine especially in vampire form just like today. He didn't recognize anyone around him and just attack without thinking. He tried so hard to fix this problem and now he really became better but still in some occasions he couldn't do anything about his old habit. Even when he was with hyun and his vampire signs disappeared he still sometimes lost his control.  About more than one year ago two people wanted to see hyun and talk about that vampire issue. For hyun nothing was more important than vampires and he was treated like a psychopath in those years. After meeting them they started to befool him. He could see how angry and embarrassed hyun was and didn't realize when and how he started to beat them. When he came to his sense that hyun was trying to separate him before he killed those men. After that hyun didn't let him come to such meetings.

When kyu came back home it was 2am and all the building was dark. He tried to walk to his room without making any noise. Turning his own room's light he was shocked to see hyun who was sitting on the bed in his room

"hyun" sitting on the chair he looked up at hyun "you scared me… what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you" closing the door hyun couldn't look straight in kyu's eyes and looked at the ground instead "I'm sorry kyu… about your feelings" he decided to tell kyu. Finally he should say it somehow so telling it sooner was better.

"What do you mean?" kyu asked while understand exactly what hyun was talking about "you" he started getting angry again "you knew my feelings?" this fact that hyun knew it already but never said anything was making him more and more angry and also realizing that hyun didn't have the same feeling was making it worse. "And you even didn't give me a chance?"

"kyu I really love you like a good friend even more like a brother I didn't have and " he couldn't complete his sentence when kyu hold his both shoulders and pushed him to the door "hyun I don't want your brotherhood love. You knew that I love you but you just ignored it. Do you really love him?"

"hyun tried to free himself but kyu was stronger, incredibly stronger " what's wrong with you kyu? Why are you behaving like this?" he said and still kept on trying before he saw kyu's eye color " kyu… your eyes … wha…what's wrong with your eyes" he said trying to conquest on the feeling of fear that was forming inside.

"Are you scared?" showing his fangs by smirking were enough to made hyun more frightened. This is the real me. Do you like it?" he whispered in hyun's face "don't make me angry or I will all your blood" he was so out of control that he even didn't knew the person he was talking to. His attention went toward hyun's neck. A second later his fangs was in his neck try to get anything he could. He felt the body he was holding became heavy and just then he remembered whose blood he was drinking. He pulled back quickly but didn't let go of hyun's shoulder "what did I do… ahhhh you are a wild animal kyu" he put hyun's body on the bed and checked his pulse. Feeling his pulse he signed "how could I do this to you… it's not me" he said while a drop of tear escaped from his eyes. Disappearing his fang's places on hyun's neck he mumbled something to erase the memory of attacking to him. "I'm sorry hyun" he went to the leaving room try to sleep on the sofa. He couldn't believe that he threat hyun that he would kill him. maybe it was the natural thing for vampire to drink the blood he desire and the thing that everyone was saying was not true…maybe the fact that vampires could not drink his lover's blood was not true. He simpered when he remembered what he said to min hours ago "don't want to hurt him… but I already did it"

The next morning hyun woke up not remembering what happened last night. Sitting on the bed and looking around he realized that he was not in his own room. "What am I doing here?" trying to stand he was so dizzy that fell on the bed again. He could just remembered that he talked to kyu about young saeng and told him his true feelings but he didn't remember if kyu accept or not or even what was his reaction. Slowly with the help of wall he walked out of the room and see kyu who quickly stood and walked toward him with a smile. Seeing kyu's smile he smiled too and was happy about kyu's normal attitude. It means that kyu was accepted this relationship between them. He knew kyu enough, if he didn't accepted it last night he wouldn't be there early in the morning smiling at him like this.

"goog morning" hyun started "kyu why I was in your room?"

"Well…" scratching the back of his head kyu said "don't you really remember?" he asked trying to make time to think about what he should tell "well last night when you come to talk with me you said that your head is in pain and when you were going to leave the room you fainted. I just let you rest in my bed. Are you okay now?"

"Really??" hyun said amused "but I don't remember anything… its strange…and why I fainted?" he walked toward the kitchen where he heard the sound of water "why I can't remember anything?" when he went in he saw young saeng who finished washing a knife started cutting some vegetables "you are awake?" he said and while he had a smile on his face he went toward him standing next to him