chapter 3

Beneath The Darkness

 

After they talked about what they were going to do from now on and set a meeting for the next day in hyun's house so that they could work with each other.

Young saeng left first. While he was waiting for the bus he was thinking about all the things happened for him from last year. Meeting hyun joong made all those memories alive.

Now he himself accepted danger. Just thinking about meeting vampires made his body shiver in fear. Now it was this possibility to see what ruin his life again and he didn't knew how he would react to it this time. In his world and other humans, vampire existence was just something that can happen in movies or read in books.

He was so deep in thoughts that he didn't realized the bus he was waiting for stopped and started moving again. As soon as he saw it was moving he stood and run toward it. With calling for the bus to stop and the hard slating to the body of bus it finally stopped and he could get in. "thank you" he said to the driver and sat on one of the chairs.

After an hour the bus stopped in the last station with the only person in it. Young saeng needed to walk to his house for another half hour. "Why they don't fix the light here?" he pule when he saw the dark street in front of him.

On the way he could not give up thinking about vampires. He started looking around after he heard some footsteps behind himself. When he couldn't find anything he started walking again. He didn't walk more than some minutes when he heard it again. With the thought of that someone being a vampire his whole body started to feel the fear and made him run without looking back till he arrived to his house and locked the door after entering. He was waiting for a knock on the door or the appearance of someone in front of him but nothing happened. "I think I just imagined it again" it was not the first time something like this happen and it wasn't his first time reacting like this but he still could not calm himself down after so many times. After some minutes passed he laugh to himself" you can't control your feeling after a year and now you want to fight with them. You are still weak poor young saeng."

……………………………………………………….

Hyung jon was out when he saw young saeng who come out of the bar. He wanted to run toward him but remembering jung min's order he step back while his eyes were on young saeng who turned to the main street. After some minutes jung min came out of the bar too.

"he went over there hurry up" hyung jon said when jung min come toward him and walked to the main street where he found young saeng in bus station." Isn't it the right time?" he asked jung min who just arrived next to him.

"Not now. Let us reach to a less crowded place" min said and looked at young saeng who was in deep thought. When young saeng get on the bus he and hyun take a taxi and followed him to a dark street. "You can go now" he said when they were in the dark alley. While hyung jun speed up he started walking slowly in the darkest side of the street.

Hyung jon first walk with high speed but as soon as young saeng stopped he hide in an alley. He himself didn't realize the reason he hide but suddenly he remembered all the things min said.

"He is right. Why does he want to see me? I didn't help him" he leaned to the wall and give up seeing him. He was sure that he wanted to talk to him before his heart doubt and betray him like this. All those fervor vanished in one second. Letting go of young saeng was the best idea for both of them.

Min saw hyung who hide in the alley and didn't come out so he walk to the same alley and saw him leaning on the wall with a sad expression. "Why didn't you talk to him?"

Hyung jon didn't say anything just keep looking on the ground. There was long silence between them.

"You were right." Hyung started to talk "he see me his enemy right now. I'm one of those who ruined his life"

"Don't think about it anymore. Time will fix this. You should just forget your past. It would be hard but you need to cut this relationship with humans if you want to live as a vampire." Min told while looking into hyung's eyes. He sympathized hyung because he believed that hyung jon should not be in their plan from the first.

Hyung came closer to min and kissed him softly "you are always right min. I will try to cut it. Just let me calm down a little." He said between the kiss. The only power and reason of his life was jung min. he could lose everything except him in the world.

……………………………………………………….

The next afternoon young saeng was out ready to go to their meeting place. He wanted to go there in the morning but hyun and kyu both were at work till afternoon so he should have wait till now. Since he was not in the mood for bus he took a taxi and after telling the driver were he should go he himself sat on the chair.

When they were passying the alleys and atreets his eyes catch something familiar, the place he was working before. Without himself underestanding he told the driver to stop and wait for him for a second before he get out. when he came to his sense he was standing in an alley privy watching the bulding. All his dreams were started from this bulding and it also ended right here. while he was watching a figure came out of the building with two of his familiar coworkers.

Just like the old days he walked confidently to a police car. A tall and attractive boy no one ever thought that he would be a monster. Before he open the door suddenly he turned his head toward the alley he was in, seemes like he saw him. for just a second their eyes met but young saeng turned away quickly and headed toward the taxi without looking back. he was afraid to see him if he turn "did he see me? But how did he know that I was there" his heart started beating crazily and when he sat in the taxi he quickly started searching for his pills.

"are you ok? Your face is white like a ghost" the driver who was looking at him with fear and worried asked.

Young saeng took the pill and started to breath deeply since he became better before he look back at the driver with a weak smile "I'm ok. Sometimes I became like this. please keep on driving to the place I adressed"

The driver started the car but still occasionally looking at young saeng who was leaning his head on the glass of the car.

Young saeng was deeply in thought. How he loose his power when he saw those eyes was making him crazy. He should became stronger than this, more wiser and stronger. He could not still fight with the fear inside about vampires. First he need to let go of his pills and his fears and it was his opportunity to do it.

……………………………………………………  

The next afternoon hyun and kyu both get ready for their second meet with young saeng. Hyun was so excited that it made kyu anxious.

"I think he is hiding something. He didn't tell the truth to us" kyu said while fixing his dark brown hair.

"Why are you so pessimist about people you see for the first time? I can see he is a little strange but I think we should give him some time. He still doesn't trust us." He held kyu's shoulder and looked at his eyes that made kyu's heart beat like crazy "so please don't scare him with your eyes"

" I will not" kyu said with an annoyed look "hyun you are really important for me you know" kyu blurted out what was in his mind and he tried to fix it " I mean…"

"Don't say anything I knew what you mean. You are important for me too" hyun told and went in the kitchen to prepare something for their guest.

"I don't want you to see me as a friend hyun. Why don't you understand" kyu loved hyun from the first time he saw hyun. It was true that he didn't tell him but he tried to do something that hyun realize his feeling but it was useless.

When the door's bell ranged hyun's head appear out of the kitchen "is it him?"

"Yes he is here" kyu opened the door and turned to sat on the sofa.

Hyun who was now out of the kitchen dried his wet hands with the towel hang on the wall and tried to ignore the look on kyu's face. When he saw young saeng in the stares who was slowly coming up he smiled "welcome to our house" he step aside to let him get in the hall.

Young saeng smiled back at hyun "thank you" he enter "from outside your house seems small but now that I see it is bigger than what I thought"

"many people say it" closing the door hyun came in and started to walk by him " sit…and be relax … I will bring you something" after young saeng sat on the sofa in front of kyu hyun disappeared in the kitchen again.

"Hello kyu jung shi" he said. A shake of hand was the only thing he received as an answer.

"Didn't you have any difficulty finding here?" hyun's voice was heard from the kitchen and after a second himself come out with a tray in his hand. Putting the tray on the table he gave one of the glasses to young saeng before sitting next to him.

"It was easy to find here but my way to here is really far" young saeng said before drinking a gulp of his juice." It takes me almost two hours"

"ooooh it must be so far…..in this way you may be annoyed since we should meet more and I think the meetings would be in my house because I have all the information in my computer."

"Don't you have laptop?" young asked amused