chapter 27

Beneath The Darkness

hi guys here is the last chapter. guys i'm alittle dissapointed i feel that you don't like the story becouse you didn't let me knew your ideas about it.  this story is finished and I hope I didn't let you down. Maybe..... maybe  I came back with a new story mostly a hyunsaeng one but it depend on you. Do you agree about it?

...............................

       

By feeling the approaching of a vampire the glass in his hand fell on the ground and broken in pieces. It was then when the bell started ringing. He realized that the person who talked with him was a vampire but why did he wanted to see him at this hour. If it was an attack from vampires they would inter the house without his permission but it was not like this. By thinking about it he stepped toward the door slowly "who is this?" he asked afraid.

"I talked with you on the phone. I need to talk to you." Min said anxiously.

"Are you kidding me? A vampire coming here to talk to me! I..." he was going to ask more that min stopped him.

"It's about young saeng" min said quickly didn't let the other to speak more "he is in danger and I don't want him to die… I need your help. I swear that I'm not here to make trouble. If I had such an intention I would not called you don't you agree? And I would not come to your house from the front door? Hmmm?"

After a minute silence the magician opened the door "come in" he said.

"What do you want to do about young saeng and how can I trust you?" N told when min sat on the sofa. There was still a doubtful atmosphere around them.

"Because I love him so much… I can't let jea kill him and I can't kill him myself.

N looked at the vampire in his eyes to see if he is lying or not but min's eyes didn't say lie "but you know that the magicians should be close enough to a vampire to do something."

"I'm sure that jea would attack young saeng in these days… I can make him a little weak but it depend on the situation" min said looking straight in N's eyes "please… if we be together we can do something about it"

"my assembly would not help me "He put his hand under his chin and started thinking "but I know someone that can do it willingly… wait a second I have an idea" N left the hall and came back with a little black thing in his hand "take it"

"What's this?" min asked while holding it in his hand.

"It's a detector… if you were in danger push this bottom on the left and it will turn on then I can find you… the new world is really developed… why we don't use it"

"How did you get this?" min asked amused.

N smiled warmly "I bought this for young saeng but he refused it. He didn't want me to help him and I know why!! He is afraid that we would get hurt but now with you we can win easily"

End of flashback

Young saeng looked at min's eyes "I thought I would never see you again" he said with shaky voice. He couldn't believe that he was alive and was again sinking in those beautiful eyes. At that moment nothing was more important than min.

Min hugged him tight like he was seeing young saeng after a long time before cupping his cheeks "are you ok? You look really pale" min asked worried.

Young saeng hugged min tighter and didn't talk for a while "I'm ok… Just a little dizzy." he said breaking the silence and smiled "can you open this handcuff?" he asked when he realized that the handcuff is still in his hand.

Kyu who was listening to them throw the keys to min when he turned to him.

After min unlock his hand, young saeng rubbed his red and painful wrist. He then turned his head all over the room. First he saw hyun who was tied to one of the stony walls with kyu and Leo next to him "is he ok?" he asked worried.

"He… will be ok" min said while he was not sure about it. If hyun get that animal nature what could they do?

Young saeng looked at the other corner of the room where he saw a familiar body. It was hyung Jon who was on the ground. His eyes became wide open afraid of what make him lay there. he stood on his feet still holding the stone for help "hyung Jon" he called and started walking toward him with shaky legs. This scene was familiar and reminded him of last year "hyung Jon. Are you ok?" he asked when he approached him while shaking him.

Min put his hand on young saeng's shoulder to comfort him "don't worry saengi… he is alright just unconscious" his sentence was synchronous with hyung's open eyes.

Hyung Jon felt a bad pain in his heart before opening his eyes. He saw all around the room amused. He sat and put his hand on his heart looking for the dagger but it was not there. Everything was like before his death "am I dead… are you all dead?" he asked amused look into young saeng's eyes. He was sure that he felt the death and this calm young saeng in front of him was not real.

"No, you are not dead" young saeng said and hugged hyung Jon tight "thanks God…. Uhhh I missed you so much hyung… you scared me"

Hyung who was still not sure if he was dead or not hesitated to hug him back but by the time passing he realized that the situation was real and smelt young saeng's scent "I have missed you too" he separated from him to look in his eyes again "do you forgive me saengi? I know that it's too much… I know that I'm guilty for what I've done but…" he spoke but young saeng cut him.

"I forgave you last year hyung… and… and I don't care about what have you done… I just care that you are alive. I was so afraid of losing you again."

Hyung Jon's tears started falling "thank you saengi"

"What happened to jea? Did he run away?" young saeng asked when he remembered that jea was not in the room after removing hyung's cheeks from tears.

"He died like he never existed before" min said and helped young saeng stand after hyung Jon "I will tell you what happened when you feel better"

Young saeng just sat on the chair when they heard hyun's voice.

When everyone was talking in the room, No one pay attention to hyun who was looking at all the things that happened sadly "I help him to do all of this" he whispered that made kyu turn to him.

"Hyun!" kyu expressed happily "are you ok?" he quickly opened the handcuffs and held his arm.

"I couldn't control my own body… I couldn't fight for him and instead I put him in danger… he was controlling me. I was just like a robot." Hyun started talking without answering to kyu

"Hey hey hey… it's not your fault. You've been spelled. No one could do anything in this situation" kyu tried to console hyun. He could realize that hyun remember everything.

"No kyu it's my entire fault… I tried to kill him not once but twice" hyun said sadly looking at young saeng who was walking toward him. By smelling young saeng's blood this close his fangs appeared again and his eyes changed color "don't come closer" he shouted angrily "if you come closer than this I don't know what I can do to you"

Young saeng stopped where he was shocked "hyun" he whispered before min hold his hand and pulled him back.

"How is it possible?" min thought while looking at hyun. He was fully a vampire and also a wild one but he could understand the surrounding he could recognize young saeng and the feeling he had toward him.

"Min please took him away from me… as far away as possible" hyun pleaded trying hard to control himself not to attack him "I just can say sorry saengi… I will let you go" he said to young saeng without looking into his eyes because he was afraid that by looking in his eyes he would take back his words.

"But… hyun?" young saeng spoke in a shaky voice.

"Min I said take him away now" hyun shouted louder this time while holding kyu's hand in his own tightly and looking at min and a shorter boy who were dragging young saeng in the staircase. After they left the house the other magician left without any word.

There just remain him, hyung Jon, and kyu that were silent for some moments before hyun sat on the ground and started crying loudly. Kyu sat next to him and hugged hyun tight.

Hyung Jon walked to the stairs quietly leaving there and get back to the central assembly. He let go of min and in his wonder this time he was calm and didn't get hurt like before but he was sure that he didn't want to see both of them again. He was afraid to not stay on his decision after seeing them together again and do something worse that this.

------------------------------------

The clock in the clinic was showing nine p.m. and young saeng was waiting in the waiting room while rubbing his finger from anxiety.

"He is not better at all. He still thinks about everything a lot and had nightmares worse than before. I have to write some stronger medicine." N explained while looking at min's worried eyes "don't worry min… he will get better. He just needs time." He put his hand on min and gave him a warm smile.

"Thank you N" min said and walked toward the door. He stepped outside of the room and sat next to young saeng "he said that you are better but still need to eat the pills.

"I'm not a fool min… I'm still the same before. Please don't lie to me… let's go home" he said and they started walking with their hands in each other.

"It's funny" young saeng said while they were walking

"What?" min asked worried about what young saeng was going to say.

"My condition. I thought when this event finish I could get back to my normal but it's worse, now I can hear jea, hyun, and many other unknown voices all over the house. I'm really started to act like a psychopath." He said sadly.

  1. didn't tell anything just looking at young saeng's sad expression. About two month had passed from what had happened and young saeng couldn't overcome it. He blamed himself for everything even though nothing was really happened to anyone but young saeng was become too much sensitive about everything, mostly about hyun and hyung's decision that didn't want to see him anymore.

Jea was vanished from the world and no one except the persons who were in the building that night didn't understand what had happened to him. The whole word believed that he left without saying anything to anyone even his coworkers.

Hyung Jon also left the assembly to live anywhere except there and he didn't tell anybody what his reason for doing this was.

even though now he was responsible for the assembly He spent most of his time with young saeng to help him coming out from the jail he made for himself in his mind but still he couldn't do anything "you should try to get better saengi…" he said after a long silence between them "you always tell me that you can't but the fact is that you don't want to get better… you don't even try"

"I tried but it didn't work… they hurt because of me… they don't want to see me because seeing me is hurting them."

"It's not because of you saeng" min turned to stand in front of young saeng and hold his shoulders "they all had their choices but they didn't choose the right one from the start. Am I not enough for you?" min said sadly "when you act like this I feel that I'm nothing to you… I have no value for you… I am just a" min was still talking when young saeng hugged him tight.

"It's not true min… you are the most important and valuable person for me… I'm sorry min… I'm really sorry" hearing those words from Jong min was making his heart broke. Jong min was the only reason that he was still alive. He couldn't lose him too. In that second and for min he decided to change. He decided to try to get better to not think about anyone else just himself and Jong min. he knew that it would be difficult but he was ready to even die for min.

Min hugged young saeng tighter. The feeling he had toward young saeng was growing day by day it seemed like it would not have an end.

In the assembly behind the wooden door, some voices could be heard. Hyun moaned in pleasure when kyu's hand started moving faster on and he was released from the heat that was burning his body. Hyun pulled kyu up on his body and approached his neck and drink the blood with joy.

Hyun was still under training and didn't have the permission to leave the assembly but his condition was even better than old vampires and also could control himself better than anyone else. Something in him was special but about what that special thing was? No one had a clue.

When he was done kyu rolled next to him "you were talking about him in your sleep this afternoon again" he said but didn't look at hyun "I bet you were thinking about him even in with me."

"He is in all of my moments" hyun turned to the side against kyu.

Kyu was disappointed that moment "so it's true" he got out of the bed and put on his cloths.

"If you are disappointed you can just stop coming here" hyun said coldly. He never imagined that he would have with kyu but it was becoming his habit from last month and it bothered him because kyu still loved him.

Kyu finished putting on his shoes and left the room with a sad smile. Hyun was changed. He became cold hearted and always made him run away from him. He know well that hyun is still thinking about young saeng and it annoyed him but he was still happy to be next to hyun like a fool.

When kyu left, hyun sat on the bed and looked at the door sadly. Something was bothering him and he felt that his hurt is in pain. Maybe he didn't know himself that this pain in his heart was because of kyu and that little flame of love started inside him again would come to burn him soon.

THE END