chapter 26

Beneath The Darkness

After some seconds he pulled back by hung Jon's sound and walked toward min's place "you can take your hand off" he ordered to hyun. "Now it's your turn" jea said while looking at min's face that was full of tear and anger was clear in his eyes "oh... He is not still dead… but it will not last too much… you know that well. Hmmm?" he said and approached min's neck but before he could bite him he felt a sting on his neck.

min planned something before jea approach him and his plan go well because he was quicker than jea and bite him first and everything he could get but it didn't last too long since jea pushed min hard with his hands before looking at him angrily "how dare you" he shouted and wanted to attack him but again someone stopped him from the back. Jong min couldn't believe what he was seeing and looked at the person who attacked jea wide eyes.

"It's the right time" Hyung Jon shouted before he jump on jea's back and dig his fans in his neck. He was waiting for a right time to attack jea and it was exactly the right time. He didn't expect min to do such a thing but he helped him without himself knowing it.

Jea was already started to feel weak from losing blood but he could manage to order hyun "kill him" he shouted with a weak voice.

When jea, hyun, and hyung Jon were fighting with each other someone appeared next to min and started to work on opening his handcuffs.

"Kyu?" min expressed amused.

"Flashback"

Kyu was still trying to open the door before he heard some voices. He could recognize jea and min's voice "what the hell is going on up there?" he whispered curiously. Someone was approaching his way he could hear the footsteps. He walked back when someone started winding the key.

Kyu looked at the person in front of him with anger "where is hyun?" he asked while was making himself ready to attack.

"He is alright kyu Jong. I'm not here to do anything with you. I have a favor." Hyung Jon looked at kyu sadly "I've done something wrong and I wanted to compensate it. Maybe it's very late but if you help me I can do It." he spoke in a law tone to make sure that no one up there hear them.

Kyu who was confused looked at hyung Jon narrowed eye "what are you talking about?" he said in a law tone too unwittingly but still ready to attack "what is your plan this time?"

"I don't have any plan kyu… please believe me… I don't want them to die. You should help me. Maybe we could save young saeng if you help me… but please don't be shocked when seeing hyun… I have to go now…just wait for my signal before you use it" he said and threw the keys toward kyu before leaving the room quickly.

Kyu grabbed the key in the air "Wait what do you mean… hey?" kyu stood astonished right there looking at the key in his hand "what is these keys for. He didn't understand any word from hyung Jon's speaking. "Not shock when you see hyun" he repeated to himself worriedly and looked at the door that was open. He didn't know if this is a plan or not but he decided to step outside after some minutes.

He slowly walked to the hall. When he reached to the room he hid quickly before jea could see him. Now he could hear everything they were talking about and he even could peek at hyun. With jea's orders kyu realized that he had spelled hyun but something was strange. Hyun was not like a normal vampire.

He hid till hyung Jon and jea started fighting and hyung Jon shouted. He felt that it was the signal hyung Jon was talking about and bring out the keys quickly. He ran to min and unlocked the handcuffs.

End of the flashback

Kyu looked at min and smiled "let's ask questions later" he said and run to hyun trying to pull him back from biting hyung Jon's neck but he was late and hyun was already hyung's blood.

"No" kyu shouted and pulled hyun with all his power. They fell on the ground together and started struggling. Hyun tried to free himself from kyu's grab and kyu hold him tight trying to not let him go but kyu's power was not enough and he was losing when min helped him to pull hyun toward one of the stone walls and they both tied hyun to the stone wall. They stepped back while kyu looked at him sadly.

"Don't worry… when the spell has removed from him he will be alright" min said when he saw kyu's sad expression. With a loud shout behind them they both turned to see what happened.

Hyung jon could see that jea was searching for something by touching his own leg and he remembered that jea always carried a dagger with him everywhere so he tried to stop him by pulling him on the ground with himself but jea's power was still more and he could turn to confront hyung jon while pulling out the dagger trying to push him into hyung's heart.

Hyung Jon held the dagger up while jea was pushing it. "You are a loser hyung… you have always been."

"I'm not a loser jea… you will see" hyung Jon said and used all his power to not let jea push it down and he was almost winning.

"A betrayer is always a betrayer" jea whispered "min will never love a betrayer and young saeng would never forgive you" jea used the opportunity when hyung's power became unsteady with what he said and pushed the dagger hard in hyung's heart.

Hyung's hand loosened when the pain spread in his body and he could feel the coldness that he felt a year ago before he turn to a vampire.

Jea stood and with a tired body stepped toward where young saeng was. He didn't have any power and he needed blood. Young saeng's blood was the easiest one to get since he didn't need any power to fight with him but a feeling stopped him from moving. "What is this?" he said frightened.

Min and kyu looked wide eye to what had happened to hyung Jon and the way jea stopped moving. After a second they could feel the thing that made jea afraid too much. Kyu looked at min afraid.

"So he is afraid of magicians" min said and saw the tree magicians he was expecting to see sooner. He hold kyu's hand when kyu wanted to step forward "they are with me" he said and looked at hyung Jon who was bleeding… the knife was in his heart. And everyone knew that when a vampire is stabbed in the heart his death was sure and even magicians couldn't help him. He was in shock and just starred at hyung Jon frightened and at the same time angry. He didn't know what he wanted to do and his feet were stuck on the ground. Suddenly he turned to the source of his anger and saw the magician who was holding jea's neck in his hand while looking into his eyes "kill him… right now" min shouted with the tears that were now falling from his eyes. He didn't look at what happened to jea and it was not important for him anymore.

Some minutes ago

One of the magicians who were middle aged walked toward jea but by every step, jea stepped back too "I see that you are still alive jea" the magician said while walking.

"You dream about it. I'm not going to die easy like this… I'm still the most powerful vampire around" jea said and smiled anxiously when he hit one of the stony walls. He just needed some blood before attacking but he was trapped and didn't have any way to run. The only thing that reached to his mind was using the blood of the magician who was now just in front of him. He attacked with all the power that was reminded in him and could approach the man's neck with his fangs in his veins but before he could get any blood the man pushed him hard to the wall again.

"You were that big before but now you are not even as powerful as a human anymore." The man said angrily and grabbed jea's neck hard "you would have died soon… what you think about me killing you sooner… I think it will not make any difference. Hmmm?" he said and turned to min that was now standing and was looking at jea with hatred.

When Min shouted the order, the man approached to jea's ear "I've always dreamed about this. It's for what you did with my sister. Even though he spelled you I've always waited for a moment to kill you with my own hands." He whispered a spell into jea's ear and let his neck go. Jea looked at the man wide eye before he turned to ash in a second.

Min kneeled next to hyun while laying his head on his leg. Hyung looked straight into min's eyes and smiled "do you forgive me min?" he asked while he was losing his breath.

"Don't talk hyung. I forgive you… just don't talk. you will lose your remaining energy." Min looked at hyung sadly.

"Please tell young saeng to forgive me too… he has a big heart but I did the worst thing to my best friend. Tell him that I've always liked him like a brother. Tell him…" hyung tried to finish his sentence but he couldn't continue and his eyes closed slowly.

"Hyung Jon?" min called in a shaky voice. During the last year, Min started to like hyung Jun. He was always a talkative boy who makes problems and min sometimes made him sad because of this but he never thought that he would lose him. The sadness of losing him was making a hole in min's heart. He stared at hyung's closed eyes and His tears started falling without himself knowing it.

The magician ran to where hyung Jon was laid and tried to push min aside.

Min sat aside amused from what the man did and just looked at the magician who was examining hyung's body "what are you doing?" he asked nervous when the magician wanted to pull the dagger out. Putting his hand on his hand "stop" he said.

"I can save him… the dagger is not in the heart it's just near it" the man looked in min's eyes "he doesn't have much time… his pulse is weak" he said irritated by min because they were losing time.

min looked back uncertain about what the man was saying… but in that moment he realized that he would do anything to bring hyung jon back to life. So he withdrew his hand from the dagger. The man pulled the dagger out very slowly seems like he knew how to do it without hurting hyung more. When it was fully out, the blood started running out like river. The magician quickly put his hand on the wound and spelled something that stopped the bloodshed.

Min couldn't believe what he was seeing. The blood on the ground was getting back to hyung's body. He knew that only the first races of magician's have the power to hill but it needed a lot of their power and he couldn't find the reason why this magician is helping with this. He look at the ground again there was no more blood remaining and the magician's whole body was shaking with the sweat that was running down from his face. In a second he pulled back seemed like someone pushed him hard and started panting hard.

Min looked at hyung but he was like before except the fact that there was no blood there.

The man stood "he will wake up soon" he said and then turned toward the two other magician "I will leave sooner… come to assembly when you finished"

"Why did you do this? ... I mean… you are a magician… I mean" he starred at the ground "thank you" he said after a little silence.

"Because I know how it feels when you lose someone you like… also I promised to you that I will help you in anyway… and the last but not least you are a good vampire… I will count on you in the future." The man said before leaving the building quietly.

 

Kyu was just standing there looking astonished at the ashes in the air. He couldn't believe that jea was dead this easily but realized the reason why they always tried to not confront the magicians. It took him some minutes to turn his look from the place jea was standing before and witness another unexpected event.

He looked at the two other magicians who separated from each other after the man left still astonished. He didn't saw a magician this powerful before because he was always tried to run away, to not even see one of them. One of them who were shorter walked toward young saeng. The other one who was taller and had not a kind face walked toward hyun that made kyu run toward him. "What are you doing" kyu asked afraid when he saw that the boy holds hyun's head in his hands.

"I'm trying to help" the boy said poker face.

Kyu stepped back when the boy talked. The boy's expression made him freeze in his spot, while still looking carefully to what he was doing. After spelling something into his ear, hyun's expression changed and his fangs disappeared but still something in his eyes were strange "hyun?" kyu tried to see if hyun remember anything or not. Hyun looked up in his eyes but didn't say anything. "What's wrong why he don't recognize me?" kyu asked while still looking at hyun's eyes that were slowly closing.

"His spell is different… jea's death brock the spell but it take him some time to come to his sense "the boy said in a law voice.

At the middle of the room Young saeng opened his eyes slowly with a familiar pain on his neck after N whispered something in his ear worriedly. "N!!!" he said amused to see him "what's happening?" he whispered and tried to sit.

N smiled and helped him to sit before hugging him tight "I'm sorry that I was late saeng"

"But how? Why are you here? Who told you about this?" young saeng asked still amused about N being there while trying to ignore the pain in his neck.

N sat on the stone next to young saeng while holding his hand "min told us everything. He scared me like hell when he come to see me. He really love you saeng" by saying this min was standing in front of them.

Flash back

just after reaching to young saeng's house, Jong min slowly walked toward his phone picking the number he want before leaving there as slowly as the way he interred.

He dialed the numbers and after a deep breath he waited for the other to pick up the phone.

"Hello" a sleepy voice answered.

"Ehh… hello… Is it doctor N?" min asked after some second.

"Yes" N said still with a sleepy voice "who are you?"

"Doctor… I have to see you. I will tell you who I am when I see you." min said anxiously.

"Can we put this for tomorrow? Do you know what time is this?" N asked annoyed. He was a psychiatrist and no one called him at this hour.

"No…no… no… it's really important… I can't wait till tomorrow. Give me your address I will reach there as soon as possible.

N thought a little before he gave the address of his house. He waked up and messed his hair "what is so important? Why didn't he introduce himself" he whispered confused before going downstairs to drink some water.

----------------------

hi readers how are you? the next chapter will be the last.... give me your comments on the story guys... i want energy to wright the last one... love you