chapter 25

Beneath The Darkness

?hi guys i'm here with the next chapter. are you enjoying it

.................................................................................................

It was then when young saeng felt a familiar pain in his neck and from losing blood he felt dizzy. This time was different from previous times because he was sure that this time it will end his life. He hated this fact that it was jea who was killing him but in the other side he was happy that all his pain will end like this. His only regret was that he would lose all his friends and the people he loved and in the other side because of this fact he didn't want to leave the world

After some seconds jea pulled back and stop holding young saeng that made him fall on the bed breathless. He was so weak that he couldn't move an inch just staring at the ceiling with blurred eyes.

"You can't hide this anymore hyung... check the staircase… we have to take them out" jea said and waited for hyung Jun.

Min looked at hyung amused. He couldn't believe that he is with jea too "I thought you said he was your friend" he said angry after hyun removed his hand from his mouth "what made you do this hyung"

Hyung Jon who was now in the room looked up at min "it's you… the reason of it is you min" he said walked to the door to do what jea wanted and to run from being there. He couldn't still confront young saeng and endure the atmosphere of the room. Something was bothering him.

Young saeng heard hyung Jon's voice… but he was not sure if he was happy or not. One part of him wanted to stand and hug him and said him how much he missed him and another part didn't even want to hear his voice. He was sulky because hyung jon was helping his enemy.

 

"It's safe… you can come" hyung Jon said slowly and helped hyun for carrying min.

"Where are you taking us jea?" min asked without paying attention to hyung Jun and slowly pushing his hand in his pocket and touched something. In fact he didn't have the power to do anything else "he lost blood... he will die like this"

"You will find out soon" he said and picked young saeng's body up "he will not die like this"

"It will be good if I kill you right now… young saeng it's all your fault from the start… if you didn't insist on finding min, these things would never happen… you put my assembly in a mess… and you, yourself put your friends in danger" jea said while carrying young saeng out of the door"

Young saeng's eyes filled with tears "you're right" he said in a whisper but he couldn't continue when his brain didn't help him and everything get dark.

………………………

Min was looking around while they were walking thinking about finding a way to ran away and help young saeng who was now carried by jea. Hyun hold his arm so tight that he could feel the pain in it and with every move from him the grab became tighter. Hyung Jon was holding his other arm while looking on the ground "do you really want this hyung?"

Hyung Jon looked up with sad eyes "you should have not left me"

"I didn't leave you hyung why don't you understand… it's my duty to take care of the newbies. This would happen any time."

"But you leave me because of my best friend" this time hyung was looking at min with anger "you preferred him to me"

Min grinned "how can you call him your best friend while you are leading him to death. Don't make me laugh hyung. If you liked him a little … just a little you would never do this. You should understand what I'm saying better… and love is something that we can't control it"

"Stop it min… you are making me vomit." Jea said careless "I think I made a big mistake that my best members in assembly turned out like this. Weak… sensitive" he turned his head toward them "I hate these things… now stop talking"

"Just let me say you something hyung… even if I made it alive through this mess you could never force me to love you… and I'm sorry about the feeling I create for you"

"I said it's enough" jea ordered and looked at hyun and hung Jon "use your power to run… I'm tired of hearing trashy things" he said. And they started running fast till they reach to a building that min didn't see before. He looked at the building curiously "where is here?" he asked.

"It's my new assembly. Are you amused?" jea asked "it was about to be your own but it will now be a place you remember as a bad memory"

After they get into the building and getting down from some stairs min could see a big desk that made from a stone and some other stony walls that have handcuffs in them.

"Did you like it? It's my creation… All this handcuffs are made of hard steel so don't try too hard" jea said while looking at min's amused face "tie him and then bring him some blood" he ordered "oh… and" he pointed to hyung jon "get the keys"

Hyun pulled min to one of the stony walls while handcuff him to it and leaving the room.

"What are you going to do jea?" min asked, afraid that if jea find out about the instruction what he could do and how he realized it when he ruined the book.

"Wait" jea put young saeng on the stony desk and returned to min" am I feeling wrong?" he looked at min seems like he is searching for something "are you afraid? Wow… min, are you afraid? What did he do to you?"

"I asked what you are going to do?" min asked again anxiously without carrying about jea's words.

"I will tell you later. I know that you have many questions but you have to wait" jea said and left the room.

When jea left, hyung Jon and min starred into each other's eyes for a while before hyung Jon left the room too.

After some minutes hyun came to him with a bottle that min knew exactly what it had inside. Hyun reached the bottle near min's mouth and made him drink all of it. By drinking the blood, power started running in his veins. He tried to break the chains without caring about hyun but it was useless. When he saw that he couldn't do anything about the chains he looked at young saeng's body worried "young saeng" he called " saengi… do you hear me" but there was no reaction. He couldn't let this happen but with this situation he was in, everything was going in the way jea wanted and there was just one way to save young saeng and he hoped that it would work and it would be in time.

Jea entered to the room with a syringe in his hand walking toward young saeng.

Min looked at the syringe frightened "what are you going to do jea?" he know well that it was not the way of transfusion "you will kill him like this" he shouted this time trying hard to get free but jea had already injected the blood into young saeng's vein before tying his right hand to the desk.

"Don't worry it was my blood… he is just going to wake like someone who had a bad dream… he is not human min… did you forget" jea throw the empty syringe in the bin and turn to sit on the chair in the room "I can't wait till morning and I can't take him to hospital so it's the fastest way to make him conscious… I'm sure that you read the book already… you should have known this" he said in a mocking way.

"But how… I'm sure that I ruined the book." It was just a week ago.

"Flashback"

Min got back to the assembly after he left young saeng's room. Without making any noise he went into his room and grabbed the book before leaving there again. He tried to get as far as he could from the assembly. When he make sure that there is no one watching, he make a little fire in an empty metal bucket and burned the pages one by one to make sure that there would not exist anything about it.

Until then he was sure that jea didn't find out about the book because he became so weak lately that if he realized the instruction he would never waste a second to actualize it and even if he find it he could not read it. Suddenly he thought about something and went toward young saeng's house again.

End of flashback

"How did you…" min tried to ask when jea interrupted him.

"Love is really dangerous" jea said with a smirk.

Min looked at him narrowed eyes but it didn't take a second that his reaction changed "hyung Jon" he whispered.

"You didn't even imagine this, did you? ... I told you to be careful of him he was one of my best cups. Of course I didn't know that he would do something unlike what I thought." He looked around the room "where is he now? Hyung Jon" he called amused that he didn't find him in the room.

"I'm here" hyung Jon entered with his head down.

"Come and tell min how you report him." Jae said in a mocking tone.

Hyung Jon didn't even look up. He was already regretting what he did but it was too late for compensation. Seeing young saeng this close bring back all the good and bad memories they had shared together.

"He told me about the book and even showed me its place… even he, himself read it to me … now I have a copy of it." Jea said after the silence made between them.

"You mean when I talked to you about not finding the book you already know about it?" min asked after looking sadly at hyung Jon He didn't expect hyung to do this with him.

"I thought you are smarter than this" jea stood on his feet and walked toward min "I've had so many plans for you min but you ruined it… right now I really want to kill you but I need your blood and I also promised hyung to not kill you"

"But you are going to do a wrong thing because if something happen to young saeng I will not let you live" min said angrily and looked straight into jea's eyes.

Min started laughing loudly after a second "it was a good joke min" he said "you know well that you cannot do this"

"But you're wrong again… jea you are weaker than before. I can easily win… do you want to try" min started to provoke jea because if he fight with him now he could easily win… jea didn't have the power of before.

Jea opened his mouth to tell something when he realized that young saeng is waking up "let's fight after this ritual ... then I will show you my real power hmmm?" he said and walked toward young saeng.

Electricity ran all over his body like a thunder hit him that made young saeng jump from the desk wide eye. He was gasping while trying to sit. He looked first at his left where he could realized that the place was unknown. Turning his head to the other side he remembered everything and tried to get down but the handcuff pulled him back. He looked at his hand and again looked up where he saw all the people who were the result of his mistakes. "Hyung Jon" he whispered with teary eyes.

"Wow look at what a vampire blood can do? You are already conscious" jea approached young saeng and grabbed his neck from back "just look at all the people you like carefully because you would never go to see them again.

Young saeng didn't even listened to jea; he was just staring at hyun who was standing next to min expressionless. "Hyun" he called but he didn't receive any reaction" can you realize what I'm saying hyun?" he asked but there was no answer again just a tear that escaped from hyun's eyes "I'm sorry hyun… do you hear me " he said in a sob that every second was going to explode.

"Saengi"

Young saeng turned to the voice "min" his eyes filled with tears again. Jong min was the worst and the best part of his life but he knew him late and couldn't spend many times with him. Their first meetings were full of fear. Now when he looked at min he realized that he love him more than before and didn't want to leave soon like this before experiencing the world more with him. A tear escaped from his eyes "I love you min" he whispered and was sure that min heard him.

"young saeng… please be strong" min stepped forward but it didn't take time that the chains stopped him from moving more "damn it" he tried for the second time to free himself but the chains were still stronger and after some seconds he stopped struggling while looking back at young saeng "I love you too saengi… very much…. Please saengi just don't give up soon" tears started falling from min's eyes too with the smile he received from young saeng.

"It's enough" jea let young saeng's neck go and stood in front of him "let's begin."

Young saeng's vision was already blurred from the tears when jea stood in front of him and blocked him from seeing min more he didn't looked into jea's eyes because he wanted to have min's vision as the last thing he saw In the world. He didn't realize anything else after jea whispered something in his ear.

Jea approached young saeng's ear and spelled something that take some minutes "now you will serve me with your blood" he whispered. After the spell he pulled back and laid young saeng slowly on the stony desk again. He could hear min's pleading and they made him lose his concentration. "shut him up" he ordered with anger and after that he could just hear min's muffle shouts." It's better."

Jea bend on the desk and approached young saeng's neck smelling it deep. He dig his long fangs into young saeng's veins and started his blood slowly. He was enjoying the taste of blood. Young saeng's blood was not like any blood because with every volume of it jea's body became stronger and stronger, just like what the book expressed