chapter 23

Beneath The Darkness

Hyung Jon was at the corner of the room with bloody nose and broken forehead. He shakes his head to left and right quickly so that the dizziness in his head vanished. When he turned his head up he saw jea's angry face that gave him shivers.

"Do you think that I will believe you? Min being in love with young saeng and kyu too with a human?" jea said and started whining.

"I can show you right now…why don't you come with me? Are you scared that it would be true?" hyun said "is it hard to believe that the person you trust so much betrayed you like this?"

"you want to run from what you have done… you think that I don't know?… you put vampires in danger… what I try hard to protect. Now tell how you want to die?" jea said with his red eyes that made his big fangs shown "first it's you…and then I will make them regret fooling me if I realize that what you are saying is true"

"Do you really think that I would put my life in danger just for a lie?" Hyung tried to sit even though that every move makes his body shake from pain "about hyun. I will kill him before anything happen… I promise… I can kill hyun right now…" he started searching for a way to not being killed by jea.

"I can do this myself… I think I made mistake to choose you being a vampire..." jea told and reached hyung Jon who was now trying to stand "you have not done anything to please me."

"Do you think that min will show you the book… he will ruin it for sure… I bet he didn't even tell you that he fined the other half of that wizard's book. " hyung Jon said and with jea's amazed look he continued "why do you think that he didn't do this? Let me tell you…. Because he love young saeng and don't want to let you kill him. I'm not a fool jea…I know that you need young saeng's blood… I can see that you are weaker than before." He was now standing with a smirk "it was not because of me that you let young saeng live it was because of yourself.

"How did you know this?" jea couldn't even touch hyung Jon and stepped back and looked at hyung with narrowed eyes. "But first show me the book if you are right?"

hyun tried to stand "let's go to show you the book it's in his room" he said and passed from jea. Slowly walked toward min's room and rushed to his book shelves. After pulling a small book he give it to jea "look into it… he really tried his best to hide it"

  1. opened the book and started skimming it and after a second his eyes were wide open. Even though he couldn't read the book but he was sure that it was the one they were after "but how? How could he do this?" he whispered and closed the book angrily "and how did you know all of this?" he said and looked straight to hyung's eyes.

"He came to me a week ago when he realize that I can decrypt the writings. He didn't give me the whole book, just a few sentences. I didn't know exactly what were they till I unknowingly find the first half which was between his books. When I find out what exactly the book was for, first I decided to not let you do this and tell young saeng everything. It was that night when I saw min and him for the first time and it was then when I started to realize that I had lost min forever. Young saeng could not have him… he is mine… just mine. When I went there often, I figured out kyu and hyun's relationship too." He said while his fist was shaking from anger "I made hyun a vampire to take young saeng away but I had failed."

"now … I start to like this aspect of you…" jea like this kind of character in jon that he never showed it before. "so you say that you know how to break the spell?"

"Yes" hyung jon said with hesitation. "I will tell you how but you need to promise me something?"

"What?" jea who was losing his patience asked.

"Will you help me to bring him back to me? You cannot kill him… you need him for your life but not his dead. You have to drink his blood."

"What do you mean? Why I should drink his blood?" jea asked confused.

"It is what the book had described. The first step would be the first vampire who drink young saeng's blood… you needs to drink that vampire's blood in the process but not killing him. Now min has a quarter of what you need."

After some thinking jea put the book back "I will help you… and I will not kill him but he should be punished for what he did and I will not let him scape from this easily. First you will tell me the rest of what you know about the book and then you will help me to put some things in its order."

"Can you not punish.." hyung tried to say but jea stopped him.

"No… he need to be punish for fooling me" jea said firmly. He could not let go of who betrayed him like this "isn't it enough that I won't kill him!!"

Hyung Jon could not tell anything else… he knows that the punishment of a betrayer was to be killed but jea promised him to not do this so it was enough for him.

"So… now let's go to my office and tell me about the book… and help me with this." Jea said and started walking to the office. He didn't need to look back to make sure that hyung Jon was following him because he now was sure that hyung jon made his decision and chose who he wanted more. "Love is always dangerous" he thought. He didn't believe in it but a wizard makes him believe that it could be really dangerous.

Jea was hyung Jon's last chance. he never thought that he would do this even in his thoughts but now he was following jea to tell him how he need to kill his so called best friend.

------

Young saeng waked up even though his eyes were still tired. The clock was showing 10 o clocks. As soon as he saw the time he jumped from the bed and called the place he was working for "hello… May I speak to Mr. Tang? I'm heo young saeng" he said and after some seconds he heard the person he was working for.

"Mr. Heo I'm glad that you call. Why you are not here in the first day of your work "the man said nervously.

"I'm really sorry Mr. Tang. I moved to a new place last night and I forgot about it. Forgive me I'm going to be there in 10 minutes" Young saeng didn't want to lose his new work. Even though he didn't really like what he wanted to do but he needed the money. His savings were to finish and he couldn't seat in house so that money come to him. Some days ago before all this mess he found some part time job and today was the first day but he was going to lose it too.

"I will forgive you just this time because you said you need money… but be sure to not do it again and stay till 6 o clock to compensate. " the man said after some hesitation "now come to work" he said and hang up the phone.

Young saeng sighed and quickly started to put on his clothes. After eating a little breakfast he headed out but he kept remembering last night. He knew that jea will find him sooner or later and min could not do anything about it but he wanted to trust min. he even thought about telling N about what had happen but he couldn't. In fact he didn't want to put another life in danger.

When the clock hand stopped on 6, he changed his place with another man and went out. He called a carriage company and gave them hyun's address to bring his stuff while he started to walk faster.

It was 8 o'clock when his stuff reached. When the carriage was finished he started to open the boxes to arrange them that suddenly he heard someone knocking on the door. He opened the door and stand there amused "but I'm sure that I heard the sound" he thought and turned to get back inside that again a familiar voice reach to his ear "jea!!!!" whispering with a frightened look he first freeze in his spot but After just a second he took a deep breath and walked down the stairs slowly but there was nothing.

It seemed like he heard wrong because in his idea if jea was there he would come for him... But there was no jea in here. He walked back disappointed because of himself. He thought these voices were finished in his head but he was wrong. Last night too he was afraid of sleeping alone. Of course he was much better than before. He didn't need the pills anymore and he was not that frightened to just hide and does nothing but still his fear was exist when he became alone.

He got back to the house and closed the door.

"Where were you?" min who came there from the balcony asked that made young saeng jump from his place. "Sorry I didn't mean to frighten you." He said when he saw young saeng's reaction.

"Min… when did you come?" realizing that the owner of the voice is min, he calmed down. "It was you?" young saeng looked at min with narrow eyes.

"Mm?" min asked confused "what?"

"Just a few minutes ago, you knock on the door?" young saeng know that min would not do such a thing but he wanted to make sure.

"No…I just reach here and I have my own way to come here did you forgot? What happened?" min ask this time with a worried voice.

"Nothing" young saeng sat on the sofa "just I heard a knock on the door but when I opened it there was no one out there and just for a second I think I heard jea's voice…but I think I was wrong… this situation often happened for me before but I didn't think that I will hear them again."

"Wait… what? Jea? Here?" a sudden feeling of fear escaped true his body that was new for him. He had never feared of anything but now the thought of losing young saeng always frightened him. He opened the door and went out quickly without any words and after some minutes turned back.

"What is wrong?" young saeng who was in awe because of min asked.

"I just wanted to check the surroundings." Min walked toward were young saeng was standing "you were not always wrong young saeng?"

Young saeng looked at min with his face that was like a question mark "what do you mean?"

"I'm sorry to mention this." Min sat and pulled young saeng down with him "do you remember when you were in mental hospital, sometimes you felt that someone is watching you?" min hated himself for that year.

By mentioning the mental hospital young saeng's heart stopped. He couldn't say anything just nodding.

"Sometimes me and jea came there to check you… and it was just those days that you felt the existence of someone…. You were right all those days" min saw how young saeng change his head's direction toward the ground. The sadness was clear in his face. Min cupped young saeng's face in his hands "I knew that you can't forgive me for what I've done young saeng but I will always tell you that I'm sorry even though it's useless."

Young saeng was looking straight into min's eyes. He was not sure if in that moment he hates min or not. It was true that his life was ruin by them but the feeling he had for min was changing everything. "It's for the past min." he said and smiled "so you mean I can feel the existence of vampires? You mean that moment's ago I really heard jea's voice?" he tried to made both of them to not think about the dark past.

"Yes. Do you remember when you first saw me in hyun's house?"

"But if it's like the way you say why he didn't come for me? He just come and goes!!! It's not logical min… and when I first saw you I was afraid of everyone not just you. I always thought that vampires are behind me"

"But I'm sure that you can feel it…. Uh and one more thing… in fact something I came here for" min said and looked at young saeng's face "last night I ruin the book when I get back to the assembly… I'm sure that it won't stop jea from finding the process but it will delay it. We can search for a way to run away from him"

"But min I don't like to run from him my whole life. I want to end it" young saeng hold min's hand in his "I'm tired of running away."

Min smiled again "but young saeng it's dangerous. He is not the only one who is after you… the other assemblies will search for you if they find out about you. Your blood will give the eternity. Jea wants to heat two birds with one stone. He wants to be eternal as well as surviving from death."

Young saeng didn't say anything else, just keep looking at min "so let's do what you said" he broke the silence and tried to smile at min. he could not tell min to kill who take care of him for so many years and he also didn't want to lose min because min was the only reason for his strength. After losing his first strength (hyun) he didn't want to lose another one.

"That's my boy." Min pulled young saeng close for a passionate kiss before hug him tightly. He didn't even think that he would love young saeng this much. It all stated from a spark but now it's a fire that was not going to die easily. He inhaled young saeng's blood deeply and closed his eyes.

------------------

At the assembly and far from min's attention there was a mess. Hyung Jon and another vampire were holding hyun's arm tight to not let him escape from his arm "kyu!!" he shouted when kyu smashed the wall hard "let him go"

In a second, jea reached himself to kyu and put his hand on his neck "how did you dare to fool me?" he lifted kyu by his hand on his neck that made kyu struggle for freeing himself.

That night when the van came for young saeng's stuff, hyun wanted to go with them to find young saeng's new place. Kyu accompanied him because hyun was afraid that he may lose his control like the first time. Hyun knocked on the door after the workers left. As soon as hyun knocked, three men with jea himself appeared and in a second kyu found themselves in the assembly. He didn't know how jea found about them. The only person who was aware was min but he would never do this.

Kyu stood hardly on his foot but it didn't last too much that he lost his balance again "he didn't do anything... let him go jea… please" kyu pleaded when he saw that jea changed his direction toward hyun.

"just shut up kyu… in first place he should not be alive right now… because you fooled me because of a human… of course now it's not like this" he looked at hyung jon "you should kill him… you made him a vampire and now you should fix what you have done"

Kyu looked at hyun amused "he… but why?" he whispered.

"Love... My darling…. It is always dangerous" jea talked in a mocking way and walked to kyu again kicking him hard to make sure that he has no power to stand "now do what I have ordered kill him"

Kyu tried to stand again but jea sat behind him and grabbed his neck with his arm and pulled him back "you will stay here and watch… it's the punishment of befooling me… now look carefully"

Hyun looked at kyu frightened. He didn't want to die like that but nothing he did help him get away… a tear escaped from kyu's eyes… he was unable to save and protect hyun… what he promised him "no… please jea.. I will do anything just don't kill him please… no" he continued pleading. "No" he cried out when hyung Jon stood in front of hyun and dig his fangs in hyun's neck.

Suddenly hyun's eyes turned red and he started to struggle. With a strong pull he separate hyung Jon's mouth from his neck but again hyung grabbed him hard and bite him again.

"Enough" jea shouted and hyung stepped back and grabbed hyun's arms to prevent him from falling "will you do whatever I want if I stop killing him" jea asked with a smirk.

Kyu nodded while tears were still continue falling on his cheeks.

"How you became so weak like this?" jea looked at kyu with disgust "I think living with human made you this weak… I should have trained you better" then he looked at hyung "take them to one of the room basement and give them some of the bottles of blood and locked them there till I think about what kyu should do for me? You came back here then"

After some minutes hyung Jon entered jea's office "what do you what to do with them?"

"I can use him..." jea said and again a smirk appeared on his lips.

"Use whom? For what?" hyung Jon asked curious.

"He is very strong for a newbie vampire. If he became a little stronger I can use him, if I feed him human blood for just one week every day and night he will be as powerful as min and that’s what I want"

"What?" hyung said wide eye and with fear "but then you can't control him… he will be dangerous… there is not even one wild vampire out there because you, yourself killed them all, now you want to make another one yourself"

"I killed them all because I didn't know how to control them… now with the book I can do it… the spells are now complete and I'm the only one who can use them "

"But you didn't use it before, how could you know that it will work like this?"

"We can try it on him and if it didn't work I will just use kyu or even kill him

--------------------------------------------------------------

hi dears.... i'm here again with the new chapter... the story is going to end in some other chapters... did you like the process of the story? isn't it boring? please let me know if you like it or not. i tried to write it in the best way i could.... please read and comment on it... i love you guys...