chapter 22

Beneath The Darkness

Listening to what was happening; kyu opened the door quickly after hearing the last sentence and attacking him. He pushed hyun so hard that they fell on the ground together. "you have no idea what will you go through now" kyu who was in shock after realizing what hyun did was on fire from angriness in that moment "why you don't listen to what I said" he turned toward young saeng who was shaking from fear. The sweat drops were seen on his forehead. After some seconds he slipped on the wall till he sat on the ground with his teary eyes. For a second kyu felt guilty for not letting him leave at first place.

When he again looked at hyun he was calmed down and back to normal "what… did I do?" he asked confused before he realize what had happen. He stood and started walking slowly toward young saeng "y…young… saeng" engorging his saliva he tried to reach him "s…so… sorry …. Saengi…"

Young saeng avoid hyun's hand that was reaching his cheeks and pulled back frightened "don't" he stood on his shaky foots. He was going crazy, he knows that hyun did this because of him but it was too much and not wise. How he reaches to this point to become a vampire why kill people easily, the fact that he couldn't accept even from min. all the safe feeling he had next to hyun now was changed. Right now hyun was trying to kill him like what hyun and min were trying to do a year ago. The trust was gone in just a second.

"Saengi… look I'm hyun… and now I'm a vampire… still you say you don't love me"

"Are you kidding me hyun" young saeng shouted "why did you do this? Nothing will change with what you did except the trust I had in you… now you are like other vampire who tried to kill me… hyun" he was now speaking in a calm tone "you ruin everything… everything and… you are not still regretful of what you did"

It was just then when hyun realized what he did it was the worst thing that could happen he had still had young saeng's trust and he didn't saw it earlier but now he ruin it too "young saeng … let me explain it… I can fix it "he said and again tried to reach young saeng.

"Please hyun… don't touch me…. And please let me leave… please don't come near me anymore… I beg you" he said and walked toward the door. Before he leaves, he looked back for the last time. In that second he saw a broken hyun who was pleading him to stay with his eyes. That look broke him too but he could not stay there… the air of that house was choking him from the time they came back from that unfinished camping. He wanted to keep hyun as friend but he knows that it was the cheekiest thing to want and now it was even not possible too.

Hyun stood right there after young saeng left just staring at an unknown spot. He was not brave to get after him. They both made some mistakes that bring them here like this and in his idea his mistake was the worse. After some minute standing right there he stepped forward.

"Don't go after him hyun… you should respect to what he want… he need to be alone right now." Kyu said disappointed. Here it was young saeng's right to not want to look back. What hyun did was not like him. He didn't know that love could be this dangerous.

With what kyu said hyun stepped back again and sat on the sofa.

Kyu get near and sat in front of him. Some minutes passed without any word. In kyu's mind there were many questions to ask. Suddenly from a thought a bad fear started in him "hyun…. Who did this to you?" he asked worried.

"Does it matter? Why do you ask this in such a situation?" hyun said carefree and stood but before he could move kyu appear in front of him.

"It's important hyun. You don't know what you did? He would kill you… if it wasn't jea you had no right to live." He was almost shouting this time "now tell me who did this?"

"You mean your boss? But why" hyun was confused.

"he is the one who chose humans to be vampire… was it him?" he said and with hyun's gesture that was showing a no sign he started walking back and force anxiously "so who was it? Why did he help you?"

"He" hyun drop his head down "he…" he again didn't complete his sentence. Hyung Jon warned him to not tell anybody about him.

"Why don't you complete your sentence?" kyu shouted again

"I can't tell..." hyun shouted back "he will kill me if I do." He said this time with a lower voice.

Kyu hold hyun's both shoulders and made him look at him "hyun you don't have to worry I will protect you… he can't hurt you I promise… and also you are a vampire right now he can't easily kill you"

"It was… his friend… I mean young saeng's friend in that picture in his room… do you remember? He wanted me to keep young saeng away from min. it was a good opportunity for me to try again" hyun said after looking back into kyu's eyes.

Kyu signed sadly after hearing this "hyun please let go of him… he don't want you… min love him too… he will not come to you…. And also you are in danger now if jea realize this you will be dead." Kyu know jea very well. If he find about hyun he will also realize what he had did in this years. He befooled jea. He told him he wanted to know human better whereas it was not true.

"I'm not afraid of death… young saeng is in more danger than me... he may be killed… if I be by his side he will come to me again I'm sure"

"Stop it…… stop it right now. He will never love you again… you were going to kill him an hour ago… you are such a fool and bullheaded person… I have never seen you like this, what's wrong with you…"

"I know but it's all my heart's fault I can't stop loving him… I have already missed him so much… I can't accept to lose him easily. It sometimes is really hard for me that I hope I had never met him but just a second later it all vanishes when I think about the feeling I had toward him." He said while his tears started to fall.

Kyu was speechless… hyun was breaking inside he could see it. Seeing him like this made him hate young saeng more than ever. He walked slowly toward him and hugged hyun tightly "I'm sorry hyun"

"Kyu what's wrong with me?" hyun asked after he get calmed in kyu's arms.

"What?" kyu asked without parting from him.

"I'm afraid of this feeling…. I want blood…. My throat is burning… I'm afraid to lose my control again."

"You were really good until now. No one in assembly could control himself like you. I think you had something in you… and don't worry I will help you." He told and hugged hyun even more tightly.

-----------------------------------------------------

Young saeng started walking in the street slowly. His heart ached badly. He didn't know who he should blame… blame jong min who came into his life so suddenly and ruin his life this way… blame hyun for that stupid offer … or himself for just being… from everywhere he started he reached to himself… all the things that happened was his fault from the start even hyung jon … he was the person who order hyung jon to go to that building. He was the reason for everything "sorry about everything" he whispered and walked all the way to his new apartment thinking about this stuff.

When he stepped in the apartment his head was exploding from pain. He looked all over the empty building. Leaning on the wall he looked at the house, it was empty like his heart. All his stuff were in hyun's house and with what happened he could never get them himself since he didn't have the courage to get back there.

Right there he needed some healing and calmness but he thought that he didn't deserve it. After turning off the light he sat just where he was still laying his head on the wall and closed his eyes. He wanted to change his place to bed but his legs were in so much pain from the long walk so he just preferred to stay still.

He was trying to get some peace when he felt some movements near and it made him open his eyes quickly. A dark familiar shadow was standing in front of him. It was the first time that he was completely happy to see him. "Min…. how did you find here?" he asked amused because since he remembered he didn't tell anybody about his new address. He didn't amuse about how he get in because he himself chose an apartment with a balcony.

"I was heading to hyun's apartment when I saw you running out. Didn't I told you to not to leave there … it's hard for me to protect you like this"

"Please …. Min… don't ask me this… there is no room there for me it's hard to stay there… the air of that house was going to chock me, first from what I was doing that was betrayal to hyun and now because what hyun did… how could he?" he became silence after talking.

"Okay… okay… sorry" min sat in front of young saeng and held his hands "I knew it was hard… I'm sorry that I told you to stay there" min looked at young saeng's sad face "but there is something more than this reason, am I right?" he could see that young saeng was angry because of something.

"he change to a vampire… he… he is now a vampire… it's all because of me… how he think that he could change things if he became a vampire" young saeng said.

"What? He … a vampire? ... Who did this?" he sneered "kyu finally did what he wasn't supposed to do… if jea realize this he would kill both of them."

"No… he can't… you can't do this… if something happen to hyun I will never forgive myself" young saeng looked at min afraid "it was not kyu. He defended me" he turned his eyes on the ground.

"So who did this? Why he did this?" min asked confused "don't tell me…" he whispered. If it was jea's work it means that he may knew everything but he didn't have any reason to do this and of course there was no one in his idea that could be so brave to do it while knowing what the punishment of it is.

"I don't know… I just knew that hyun wanted it himself" young saeng answered to min's question and closed his eyes for some seconds and opened them again when min sat next to him. He wanted to think about himself just that night. He turned to min and held back his hand while looking straight into his eyes.

"What is it? Min who was amazed by young saeng's action asked whiles himself facing young saeng.

"just let me look at your eyes" young saeng just said this sentence and both became silent just looking into each other's eyes "I want to be swelled head tonight… how you became so important for me?" he said and leaned his head on min's shoulder.

Min's eyebrows were in the highest position in his face by young saeng's words. It was the first time he heard something positive from young saeng "I love you young saeng" he said slowly into young saeng's ear with a wide smile.

"I think … I love you too" young saeng whispered loud enough for min to hear it and a small smile appeared on his lips.

Min didn't know if he heard it right and gazed at the head on his shoulder.

"I'm not going to say it again now" from the silence that was between them he realized that min was in shock.

Jong min's eyes were more shiny that before. He never thought that hearing these three words from the one he love will be this amazing. He put his other hand on young saeng's back tapping on it slowly and rubbing it.

It took not so long that young saeng dozed off right there on min's shoulder. Min who understood that young saeng slept separates him from himself slowly. Seeing him sleeping in that position made him uncomfortable. Putting one of his hand under his head and another under his knees he picked him up very easily like a feather. As soon as he stood young saeng opened his eyes "what are you doing?... yahh I can walk myself " he said sleepy.

"Shshsh… don't talk… just sleep" min didn't listen to young saeng and keep walking toward the bed.

Young saeng was really tired that he preferred to be taken to the bed. His legs were also in pain so he didn't say anything else and let min carry him while himself again started looking at him.

Min put him on the bed and himself climbed on the bed lying next to young saeng with his hand under his head "I should go back to assembly … I have some work to do" he have to get back and tell jea that he didn't find anything and also ruin the book before jea realize it. Until now when jea asked him about the book he always denied that he found it. He even didn't know why he kept the book till now but it should be vanished right away.

"Don't leave here before I go back to sleep. Can you?" young saeng asked. Thinking about staying there alone afraid him… after living with hyun and kyu for some month he couldn't get used to be lonely suddenly. When he was alone all the bad thoughts always attacked him. "Min?"

"Mmm?"

"Am I going to die?" young saeng asked when his eyes were close "I know that jea need my blood… am I really have to die?" he opened his eyes to look at min.

"Who said that you should die?" min didn't expect young saeng to ask such a question.

"I can feel it… if this is going to happen I want you to kill me before it." Young saeng looked away from min's eyes "I don't want to be killed by anyone else… I don't want to be a reason for vampire's power"

"Do you know what are you asking for? This will never happen… and also you are not going to die… I don't let this happen… never… I promise you" min kissed his forehead "how could you ask this? You still have doubt in my love?" he said sadly.

"…"

"Don't think about this stuff… you need to rest" he said after seeing that there is no answer for his questions.

"I don't have doubt about your love… sorry for saying that… just don't get hurt" young saeng closed his eyes again and get more close to min tried to sleep again.

---------

Hyung Jon came back to the assembly angry with his hands fisted. He was walking rapidly and anxiously and wasn't sure about his destination. Nothing was going like how he planned. With what he did, the situation became worse and min now could be with young saeng every time he wanted.

In his idea hyun was so weak. He expected him to not let young saeng leave there. With what he saw there, he realize that hyun never could have young saeng again even if he try.

He was standing in front of his door's room when suddenly he changed his direction and walked even faster than before till he reached to jea's room. He couldn't let this happen and would do anything to stop it even if it ends with telling the truth. This time he wanted to be the bad guy. He thought and entered the room.

After some minutes the only thing that was heard was jea's angry sound that was shouting.

----------------------