chapter 2

Beneath The Darkness

 

It was about an hour to their meeting time. He was practicing how to start talking about his own story while taking his pills with a glass of full water. Being away from people a year made him afraid of communicating. He was worried that the person he is going to meet don't believe him but the meeting has been arranged and he also wanted to start get back to the community again so he put away all his negative thoughts and started to put on the clothe he had prepared. After he finished he take the house keys.

At last he checked to not forget something by looking around the house and headed out.

After arriving to the bar and didn't find the person he was looking for, he went toward an empty table and waited.

……………………………………………….     

"Really? Where is he now?" hyung jon asked happily. They were out for their hunt that jung min told him about young saeng.

"You can't talk to him. You should just watch him from distance"

"That's okay. I miss him so much."

"why is he so important for you?" min need some information about young saeng's background but he could not find anywhere and the only one who knows most about him was hyung jon.

"He is my best friend. We grew up together. How is jea jung important for you……young seang is like him for me." Hyung became silent while looking at the ground.

"I see. Does he have any family?" min asked and look at hung" What's wrong hyung?" he said after seeing hyun's sad expression.

"His parents died in an accident 3 or 4 years ago. Of course they were not his biological parents. I don't know anything about his real parents. "The only one he had was me.  But if he still count me one of his family"

"I'm sorry about it hyung jon.   We are here. Look at that apartment" he said and referred to an old building. He is living there" while he was talking he saw young saeng who came out. Jung min could not forget his look, a very feminine look. He could feel his blood smell even from that far. He was wearing a black t-shirt and pant with a gray cap with his long black hair. He looked at the surrounding and went away quickly.

Hyung jon could not believe his eyes. Young saeng had changed a lot. He was not the boy he used to see. "He is slimmer than before and his hair is longer. What did they do to him that made him so slim? I bet it was hard for him. Look at him……he is even more cautious. It's your entire boss's fault. I cannot even show myself to him now. If he take him out sooner he will never became like this"

"hyun please don't start again. He saw what he should not see and he is alive isn't it enough?"  Min looked at hyung who was still looking at the way young saeng has gone with teary eyes.

……………………..

     "Wait it's here" hyun said and pulled kyu's sleeve in a street He was walking to. When they stood in front of the bar kyu made hyun look at him "if he humiliated you I don't promise to stand back. I will beat him hard"

"Ok …..Ok …in that case I will help you too" he smiled "I'm still wondering where this power of yours come from. I can't forget the last time" kyu smiled back and followed hyun to the bar.

After entering they started searching "I think it's him" kyu said and with his eyes pointed to a boy who was sitting on one of the chairs near the window.

Young saeng was looking around the bar that he find two good looking boy coming toward him. He could recognize one of them. He was the web's owner. "He is more good looking than his picture" he whispered and when they reached to the table he stood.

"Are you the one who talked to me in the morning?" hyun asked while glancing at young saeng from head to toe. seeing the eyes of the boy who was standing in front of him make something inside him shake.

"Yes it was me who called you. Are you kim hyun joong, The owner of that supernatural web? He said and sat down again.

"Yes" hyun sat down and pointed kyu to sit too.

 

Young saeng moved a little in his place and looked at kyu jong who was staring at him from the time young saeng saw him. His look made him uncomfortable. It seemed like he was threatening young saeng with those fascinating eyes.

Hyun who see that all the boy's attention was on kyu and kyu was scaring him poked kyu under the table"he is kyu jong my friend. You can trust him" he said and turned young saeng's attention toward himself "you said you have a story. I'm listening"

"Yes. I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself on the phone. I'm heo young saeng." He said while his eyes still were changing between hyun jong and kyu jong. "In the profile you wrote that you saw a vampire. Is it true or it's just for the increase of your web viewers?"

Hyun frowned by young saen's question" look Mr.heo. The vampire issue was never a joke or a story for me. I just write those stories for my own sake to forget what I saw long time ago." He looked angrily into young saeng's eyes.

"I'm sorry if I made you angry. It is really important for me too so I wanted to make sure that I have found the right person to tell my story to. It was something that made my life upside down for a year and now I have an opportunity to prove that they are real At least to myself.

Hyun was calmed down by young saeng's words and a little confused too" what do you mean by "to yourself"?"

Because no one believed me and made me look like a crazy person so far as I myself thought that it was just a fiction but I could not ignore it. I knew what I saw.

"Did you see them with your own eyes?" hyun asked in surprise and excitement.

It seems like he was waiting for this part of young saeng's speech so that he could ask this. "My God I can't believe it. It's just like a dream" his dream was changing to reality. Someone was like him and now that someone was sitting in front of him. He looked at kyu who was listening carefully with am amused look and then again looked back at young saeng "where did you see them?"

"In a semi instructed building down town. I was chasing a gunman that he went in that building. Me and my friend followed him and separated to search different places of building it was then when I saw him but unfortunately I couldn't see his face and he ran away." He decided to cut some part of his story till they ask. He was also not ready to reveal all of it.

"You are a police officer?" hyun asked curiously after hearing what young saeng told.

"I was… but I'm not anymore" young saeng looked down at the glass in his hand sadly "now you tell me how you meet them"

I was coming back from my work and it was midnight that I passed an alley. First I didn't look in the alley but when I was almost pass from it I heard a weak sound that wanted help. When I turn to look I saw one of them who was drinking a boy's blood. I was just seeing his back but the boy's eyes were pleading me to help him." He became silent when he reached this part and stared to a spot " I … I was so frightened that my brain just alarmed me to scape. I don't know how I arrived home but after I entered I locked the door behind. I didn't go out for three days."

"It must be difficult for you…but why did you decided to make that web?"

"It was the only way for me to empty my mind from my nightmares and also I wanted to see if someone else saw what I saw. Actually  ..." hyun looked at kyu "can I say to him?"

Kyu first looked between hyun and young saeng "I….. Don't know"

"Well….I want to write a book about them and if it was possoible find them. A real story and I'm searching for information but They are still not complete. It's about a month that I decided to do this. You can join me if you want?" he said and waited impatiently for the answer. He himself didn't know that why he revealed this in front of a stranger but he didn't regret what he said.

When hyun was talking young saeng was listening carefully and after hyun finished young saeng's eyes shined from happiness. That opportunity that he was looking for was here so he was not going to lose it. He could benefit this in many aspects. First he would find a friend and someone who believe what he says and secondly he could find information about vampires and knew his enemy. He was going to get revenge of who ruin his life and he need to find something that can destroy him.

Even though he knew that it may not happen but he decided to at least try. For him losing his job was the end of everything and now he didn't have anything to worry about, so after thinking about it he glance hyun "I'm in" he could see how hyun jong became happy after he accepted helping him.

…………………………………

 

Jung min and hyung jon followed young saeng to the bar and in all the way hyung jon was pleading and asking jong min to let him see and talk to young saeng.

"If you ask one more time I will never ever let you out of the assembly building again." Jung min said angrily.

Hyung became silent. He knew that jung min will really not let him out and he could not do anything, in another way he didn't want to lock in his room. It was boring to sit and watch the walls.

When min saw hyung's face and how he became silent he realized that hyung jon was not going to walk on his nerve anymore "why do you want to see him? What do you think he is going to tell you when he saw you? He maybe say thank you dear friend for not helping me and let me be in that place for one year." Jung min said sneeringly "hyung believe me. I know how much you want to see him. But it is useless" when he finished he saw hyung's sad face. He exhaled and rubbed his forehead" ok I know if jea find out he will be angry" murmuring he hold hyung's shoulder "are you sure about seeing him?"

"I'm sure"

"You can see him when he is getting back home not now" he said the last words with emphasize "for now you wait here. I will go in to see what he is doing"

"Thank u min. I love you so much." Hyung jon picked jung min's lips before let him go.

Jong min interred the bar looking around till he fond young saeng. He himself chose the table behind young saeng so that he could see young saeng's back. Siting this close to him made him crazy because now he could inhale his favorite scent, young saeng's blood. "Why are you here anyway?" he was thinking when he saw some familiar faces "don't tell me you are going to meet them" he murmured while looking at those two guys who were going toward young saeng's table. Before they could see him he changed his seat. Now he could just hear what they were going to talk about. 

.............................

the new chapter...... sorry about my late update.... my university is going to start and i am bussy these days. what do you think about the story till now? and what do you think about the characters?