chapter 16

Beneath The Darkness

Young saeng could not get his eyes from kyu's eyes even after its color changed to dark green. He could not believe his eyes. Kyu was a vampire too. Why he always faced with a new vampire.

The sound of hyun's groan made him come to his sense and helped him stand "let's see a doctor"

"I don't need a doctor young. Let me just disinfect and bang it. hyun went toward the first aid kid box but before he could touch it young saeng picked it up and pulled hyun with him.

"I will do it" what he really wanted that, moment was to be away from supernatural people.

Min was out of young saeng's room when he saw hyun who was dragged to his room by an angry and anxious young saeng. He looked at kitchen's door and fined kyu there "what happened? Why he was so angry?"

Kyu see min's worried look "I think he saw my eyes color changed but it was strange that he didn't react how I expect" he said and started cleaning the mess "I smell blood but stronger and when I see his blood I could not control myself."

"He already knew about me being a vampire too. I also expect him to be more frightened of Corse except from our first meeting. He afraid of thinking about vampires more that seeing them… I think he is more afraid of the mental hospital." Min helped kyu

"You told him? But why? I mean how?" kyu asked amused.

"The day, I took the book from him. He surely saw your eyes but I think it became normal for him to see these people, his doctor was a magician too"

"Really?? Wow he is something. If the vampires knew about him they all would be after him and two vampires are around him, he should have died from fear but he is not…. Of course he is a half-blood so it makes sense"

"You can't tell anyone about this. Do you get what I mean?" min hold kyu's arms and made him look in his eyes

"I knew … jea need him don't worry I don't tell anyone" kyu said and looked back at min but he realized his sad and disappointed look on him "what's wrong?"

"I'm not sure about that" sitting on the chair and mess up his head min tried to ignore the bad anxiety inside.

"Sure about what? Kyu sat in front of him "what are you talking about? Say it in some way that I understand?"

"kyu I can't kill him to save jea. I just can't… and also I can't even let jea do anything to him. Even imagining him dead is like a nightmare.

Kyu smiled "it is called love min. wow I can't imagine park jong min in love especially with a human…. Sorry a half-blood" he said it in a floppy manner.

"don't tell me something I already knew" he became a little annoyed from what kyu said and relent from what he himself said "it was a wrong idea to talk about it in front of you." he quickly left there before kyu could do or say anything else.

“it is not love… it’s not possible and also I really hate him for everything he did” young Saeng was thinking while dressing hyun’s hand but at the same time his heartbeat started to go up by just thinking about min and a little smile appeared on his lips that it vanished before hyun could see it .

“I will bring you a pain killer” he said when he saw how hyun was in pain because of his hand and get out of the room. “No I hate him” he said while putting his hand on his chest “don’t beat like this I will not change what I said” he whispered to himself and went in the kitchen.

He saw that kyu was still in the kitchen and he decided to act like he didn’t see his eyes because it was nothing he could do about it even he told him that he saw his eyes. After putting the first aid kid in its place and filling a glass of water he headed out that kyu appeared in front of him.

He didn’t want to look in his eyes and looked at the ground instead.

“Don’t act like you didn’t see anything because I’m sure you saw them.” Kyu told in a serious manner that made young saeng look at him.

“So what? You want to threaten me too… if you want to kill me just do it” young saeng tried to look straight in kyu’s eyes inspire of the fear inside. He was angry and at the same time tired of hearing everyone threatening him and wanting him to do what they want…jong min ... jea jong…. and now kyu jong .

Kyu was shocked by young saeng’s behavior and couldn’t tell anything just stood there till young saeng left “he is really something”

Young saeng gave the water and the pill to hyun “you should rest”

Hyun drank the water and gave back the empty glass. Young saeng didn’t speak a word when he was working on his hand before leaving the room. He could see that he was angry “young saeng……” he took young saeng’s hand and didn’t let him leave.

The way hyun was looking at him made young saeng set next to him and hold back his hand.

“Promise me that you never leave me” hyun asked while looking enthusiastically into young saeng’s eyes.

“hyun… I think I made a big and unforgivable mistake…... do you remember what we talked about when we wanted to start all this…..I was not sure about my feeling toward you and even now”

“Do you like someone else?” even though it was hard to ask but he manage it.

“I’m not sure about this either…I’m sorry hyun…..I don’t know what will happen in the future so please don’t made me promise something that I can’t.” He hugged hyun right before leaving the room again.

Hyun could hear his heart cracked in his chest. What young saeng said was exactly what he was afraid of “I’m not sure” murmuring to himself he closed his eyes “but young saeng….. I can’t lose you…. I just know this….nothing else matter… he even was not sure about what he saw”

Walking to his room and closing the door behind, young saeng tried to find something that could make him think about his problems less. He lied on the bed and closed his eyes but every time he closed his eyes he saw jong min that make his heart escaped a bit. He even couldn’t remember when his feeling toward min appeared but he could not let go of hyun like this.

He knew that hyun would be more than upset. All the mix feeling inside him didn’t let him sleep. He could not decide on what he wanted to do. For the vampire he was just a hunt and about hyun all he felt was an empty feeling of sympathy or guilty he knew that he liked him at first but not like hyun loving him. “I think I’m going to lose my mind if I continue thinking” he rolled on the bed digging his head in the pillow “get it….. Shower ……” he said exited but remembered that the faucet of the shower in his room was broken and it was the reason of that tension between min and him. By this he again backed to the first and origin of his problems.

……………………………………….

You take that part. Hurry up… it’s falling” hyun shouted but it was late, the tent fallen on the ground. Hyun sat on the ground and mess up his hair with hank” it’s thirty minutes that we are working on this damn tent…. Who would go to picnic this late……see it’s almost dark….. I said you to come home today earlier “he looked at kyu annoyed.

“I thought you said you have done this before” young saeng appeared with the remaining stuff in the car.

Seeing young saeng hyun started working on tent again “I told the truth…. Young saeng you help me. He can’t do this” he said and pointed to kyu with his head. “Now that we are here late we should get back tomorrow"

They we’re just finished working on the tent that min’s voice made them both turned toward the source of voice “not again…. What is he doing here? I don’t remember inviting him” hyun murmured and looked at young saeng who was staring at min. in the week that passed young saeng’s attention was not with him most of the time. Every time he heard the name of jong min he became exited secretly but hyun could see it in his face. He was seeing how young saeng’s feeling started to Chang from the last night he was in their house but still he couldn’t do anything. He couldn’t even be sure that they kissed that night since he didn’t see it exactly so he tried to forget it and count it on his doubtful character.

“hyun I forget to tell you. I asked him to join us” kyu who didn’t have any idea of why hyun looked so angry after seeing min said. He didn’t know about what happened last week the only thing was that he didn’t want to be alone when they were out. How young saeng filled hyun’s hours made him feel lonely.

Young saeng was decided to left hyun’s house and find a new place for leaving but he didn’t still tell him about it and did it in secrecy. He also promise himself stop thinking about min but it was hard. If he didn’t see min anymore maybe that would be possible but seeing him every night in his room and the kisses he received made it even more impossible to not think about him. “hyun……. I will get some water. You put the stuff in the tent” he wanted to make himself calm and for this he needed to be away from min so he told and take the flask.

“You stay…. I will bring it. I didn’t do anything and it made me uncomfortable “min reached to young saeng to take the flask from him that made young saeng recede him inappreciable.

“I will go and buy some kimchee” hyun left after min quickly that made young saeng amused “is it that necessary?” he asked but hyun was gone and now he should prepare everything with kyu