chapter 14

Beneath The Darkness

N felt the existence of vampire that made him walk faster. When he saw young saeng in the alley he signed and got closer to him "thanks God are you ok?"

"N" young saeng looked into N's eyes with disappointment "why… why everything in my life is so complicated? Why I can't live like a normal person?" he said sadly "he was here… I'm sorry about the book. He took it. What was so important about it?"

N took young saeng's hand to support him since he could see that his legs didn't have the strength to stand "I should say something to you young saeng, something that I should have said to you before. Now that they have the book, if they could read and decrypt it, it would be dangerous for you"

"Please talk clearly. I can't understand a word. Why it would be dangerous for me?" they sat on the little stair that belonged to an old and empty house. Young saeng looked at N "I'm all ears. Just tell me everything"

"First let me tell you a story…" he make himself comfortable on the stair" many years ago a very big magician fell in love with a powerful vampire but the vampire didn't have the same feeling. Magician used every way to change the feeling of the vampire toward him but he couldn't. She even gave him the ability of being out in the day…of course it was not permanent. At the end when she saw that there is no way that she could make the vampire for herself she spelled him… a very slow and painful death.

Vampires are safe from many spells but still there are some that will work on them. The vampire killed the magician after finding out what she did to him and tried to find a way to save himself. The only way was written in that magician's handwritings in fact a book that she divided it into two parts. That vampire has the first half and the other was in a magician's hand.

As far as I knew for breaking the spell, a half blood person is needed. Half vampire blood and half magician blood. This man is like a human and don't have the power of vampire or magician but its blood is special because it can kill or heal. It can give the vampires the power that no one has in this world but for using this person's blood there is a process that was in the book they took it from you" N looked at young saeng after he finished. He could see that young saeng is analyzing everything that happened for him and realized everything "young saeng do you have any family?"

"No… wait.... you are saying I'm that half-blood person? But how could you realize that it's me. What I have that make you think it's me they are after?"

"The signs on the back of your neck… they are not lunar eclipse… they are magician sign… even I have them in fact every magician have it "he then turned and let young saeng saw them on his own neck "also you remember the details of them biting you. They never let someone knew about them and the other way to recognize a non-human blood is by vampires when they drink a blood… they can feel it"

"The big vampire you are talking about ...is it jeajong?"

"Yes… they need you because your blood will void the spell. Now that they have two part of the book they could realize the process. You have to be careful from now on"

……………………….

After taking the book and leaving young saeng, a battle started in jongmin's mind. He stuck between saving jeajong or young saeng. Everything was now in his hand. The purpose of him being in hyun's house that day was to take the book. He was sure about the thing he was going to do after taking the book but now that he has it he was not sure any more about if he should hand it to jea jong. Young saeng's face didn't get out of his mind. The only thing he was sure about was that he didn't want to see young saeng dead.

Maybe the feeling he had to young saeng was not just for his blood. After fighting so hard with his feeling he decided to see hyung jon first to help him with the book but it was even harder since he cut his relationship with him some days ago, after his vampire side obtained it's stability like other new vampires but now he need his help.

………………………………………

Young saeng turned the key in the lock to open the door when he didn't receive an answer after ringing the doorbell so many times. He sat tiredly on the sofa and stared to a spot in silence. After some minutes he receive a call from hyun even though he didn't really want to talk to anyone he put the phone on his ear and waited for hyun's voice "youngi where are you?"

Young saeng expected to calm down after hearing hyun's voice but it didn't work and he could still hear his fast heart beating sound "I'm in the house… in fact I just get here" he answered.

"I'm in my way to my parents' house. My mother is not well. My dad called me and wanted me to see her"

"Ok hyun… take care of her well. You don't need to worry about me" young saeng tried to make their conversation short.

"You take care of yourself too. I will call you again… love you… by for now"

"Bye hyun" he hanged off the phone and threw him on the sofa near.

Hyun joong was disappointed not hearing I love you back. His feelings toward young saeng were becoming stronger day by day but he was afraid that if young saeng someday don't want to be with him anymore what he should do. He now was doubtful about starting this kind of relationship but he still wanted to continue.

Young saeng need to be alone and now he got this opportunity. His time spend on just walking and thinking about N's story. After taking a shower and making some coffee for himself he lay on the bed on his stomach started searching internet... he knew well that he didn't have the power to fight against vampires but it made him crazy to seat and think when and how he will die. He wanted to search for ways, anyway that could help him.

He was so deep in studding when he felt a hand on his shoulder that made him turn around quickly so that now he was on his back. By seeing jong min that was now on the bed both his knees on his both side of his body he started getting back by pulling himself on his elbows.

"Where do you want to go?" min grabbed one of his hands and put his weigh on young saeng so that he could not move anymore. Young saeng's heart started beating faster and faster like a high speed train. With his free hand he tried to reach the little box on the table near his bed.

Jong min make young saeng look into his eyes "shshsh… just

Breathe normally"

"How… how did you get in the house?" young saeng manage to ask while still trying to stable his breathing. It was making him mad that looking into jong min's beautiful black eyes was making him calm down.

"I can enter everywhere I want" smirking he starred at young saeng's necked body.

"Why don't you let me live? I'm tried so hard to forget you and everything that is related to you why you are doing this?" young saeng said trying to ignore the stare on his body.

"I told you before… I want your heart" jong min said and lay more till his nose smashed to young saeng's. "What do you have? I don't knew it myself if you are special or not but now I just want to do this "he said and closed the space between them while pulling his hand on young saeng's shoulder. He Took young saeng's lips in his own and kissed them passionately.

It was the first time that young saeng's heartthrob stopped without using his medicine, just by looking at those beautiful black eyes of course before the kiss They ade in his heart. His heart started beating differently with the kiss that made him afraid and remembering hyun joong's face "no… let me go… please… let" he said between the kiss but his body didn't help him it was just his mouth that was working.

Jong min couldn't stop what he started. The more he kissed he more he wanted "but your body is telling me another thing" his hand started touching young saeng's belly that made him shiver under him. Suddenly the color of his eyes turned red and his fangs shown. Because of his severe need of his body and his favorite blood smell.

It seemed like young saeng forget the fact that jong min is a vampire before he saw his eyes. Seeing his eyes he started struggling. Those brown eyes now turn to red and made him remember where and with whom he is.

Jong min get close to young saeng's neck and young saeng could feel his warm breathes on his neck "please… not again" he pleaded in his mind and closed his eyes from the pain of immerging fangs in his neck but it didn't last for a second before min pull out his fangs "it's not for his blood… I can't even think about drink it" he made his fangs spot disappeared and kissed its place.

The pain vanished in a second after it appeared. The feeling of a kiss on his neck made him open his eyes slowly and saw jong min's warm smile.

"I can't hurt you. I never let anyone do it" he murmured somehow that just himself hear it and after kissing young saeng's forehead he left young saeng in the mess he made.

Young saeng didn't have the power to even move after min left. He couldn't believe he kissed a creator he hate the most in his life but why that vampire made him feel safe after seeing his vampire side. The feeling of his lips was amazing and different from hyun joong.

By reminding to himself hyun joong's name a bad feeling started forming inside "I hate that vampire… he may spell on me…. I just love hyun no one else" he said to himself "I don't let him do this again never