chapter 11

Beneath The Darkness

While kyu was busy talking to hyun jong min was focusing on what young saeng was saying on the phone. He heard that young saeng was talking about a book that he need to give it back and something about finding how to read it so he was not seeing wrong.

That book was what they were after and it was this close to him but he didn't realize it. Now he was going to lose it when young saeng gave the book back to his very owner. He had to take the book and it was his first and last chance.

 He was thinking about the ways he could get the book without showing himself to young saeng. There was just one way he could do such a thing, to take it from the owner but again if the owner was a magician it would became impossible since they were all protected from vampires by a spell because of the event that happened many years ago.

In fact jea was the beginner of this whole happening. After he killed that magician the community of magicians started to use a spell to protect them from vampires. "Look what you did jea?" he murmured and disassemble his hair with his both hands that made kyu and hyun look at him amused.

Seeing the way they were looking at him, jong min quickly stood "I remember I have something to do and I have to go." He said and leaved the house as fast as he could. He hide somewhere so that he could see young saeng when he came out. Taking the book from young saeng was the only way and was easier than taking it from a magician.

Kyu and hyun were still amused by jong min's sudden leave "what was wrong with him?" not searching for an answer hyun asked "he is really strange" he said before seeing young saeng who came out of his room ready to go out.

"hyun my doctor called me. He wanted to see me" young saeng said when he saw that hyun was looking at him curiously.

"Uha… ok… let me drive you there" hyun stood from the sofa to go toward young saeng.

"No… it's not that far and also I want to walk a little. You stay here with kyu till he leave ,He is lonely" young saeng said while putting on his shoes.

"Alright… be careful and come back soon." Waving his hand hyun smiled at young saeng leaving the house.

"So it was the reason…"

  "What?" hyun asked when he heard kyu's mumbling

"Nothing" kyu was confused because of jong min leaving there so sudden but now he could understand his reason. When jong min was listening to young saeng talking to the phone he was talking to hyun so he didn't realize that young saeng wanted to leave the house. Young saeng left and someone should go after him that someone was always jong min but he could see that following him was not his real intention. Kyu could see that jong min like young saeng even he himself didn't accepted it but he didn't know how far he could go. Could he let go of him if young saeng wanted to be with hyun like himself  or he can't.

In fact he should report to jea what jong min was doing in every detail… that he was coming there frequently to just see young saeng since it was his duty to watch for what young saeng was doing and if jea realize what was jong min condition he would certainly doesn't let him live but he could not make himself do such a thing.

It was true that jong min was always on his nerve but he was living because of him. jong min could have report that he was in love with a human but he never told anything to anyone and also he was the one who satisfied jea to let him live with a human.

Discovering what humans know about vampires was first their main purpose but after meeting hyun and his feelings, being always with hyun became his aim. jea wanted him to leave there after a month but he couldn't.

 jong min find out about him being in love. Those days were the hardest and scariest days of his life he was afraid of losing his life and in the other hand   he was afraid that jea kill hyun if he find out ,but none of these things happened. 

One day jong min came to him and wanted him to live with hyun cause jea wanted to know if a vampire could be able to resist the blood if he live with human or not but he knew well that jong min offered it himself at first place not jea since he was curious about human more than any other vampire and there was no one who don't know about it in the assembly those days.

…………………………..

Young saeng reached in the place of their meeting. After standing a little in the silent alley his illusions started to form in his mind again but listening to the footsteps that were nearing carefully he realized that they were not fiction.

"I think he is here… thanks God he came soon" he murmured why you wanted to meet me here? I could just meet you in your clinic." Without looking up he started searching in his bag and bring out the book "here it is " when he looked up at the person in front of him he jumped from where he was standing from shock and his heart escaped a beat.

 "jong min… what are you doing here. You scared me." He was confused why he often see him surprisingly seemed like he vanished and then again  appear where he was and also with him his heart peating deferently from something he really didn't realize.

Min stepped forward "give me that book" he said when he stood right in front of young saeng looking straight in his eyes.

"What?" young saeng asked astonished?

"I said you have to give me that book. I was after it something about 2 or 3 years" he said and grabbed young saeng's hand ready to take it from him.

  "What do you mean? It is not yours. Why are you acting so strange" young saeng pulled his hand out of jong min's hold and hide the little booklet behind himself "are you drunk? Whar are you doing here anyway? Did you follow me here?"

 Young saeng was really confused why jong min wanted that book. He knew that the book was not normal and also not for normal people so what can a human do with it. In just a second his mind became empty and his eyes fixed on jong min's smirk "yo… you…" he tried to say something but he couldn't make it.

"You guess right… you guess right from the first… nice to meet you again. Sorry but I need it" he grabbed young saeng's hand for the second time and take the book easily without any coercion. "I have to introduce myself sooner" he got closer and closer to young saeng's neck and inhaled deeply before kissing his neck lightly.

Young saeng was still in the same situation like he didn't have the power to even breathe. His memories were passing by him like a movie screen.

Flashback

 "He went in the building… let's go" young saeng said quietly and with hyung jon enter to an uncompleted building "you search the second floor I will look here"

Hyung shake his head in acceptance and went up "you don't have any way out. Show yourself. The police are coming and they will reach here in a second."

 That night he and hyung were searching for the information of some smugglers that were saber rattling in the area. By accident they find their places but before the supporting team came the head of them escaped and they went after him.

The building was dark and the only thing they had was the light of their flashlight and the moonlight but around was still distinguishable. When he finished searching the first floor he reached the second floor but there was no one there so he started going up stairs to the last floor when he heard a groan and it made him worried "hyung jon… are you ok?" he asked but there was no answer that made him even more concerned.

 He started searching inch by inch carefully without making any sound. First he found the body of the smuggler they were after on the ground dead and a little farther hyung jon's body. He reached the body shakily and kneeled near him putting his shaky hand on his pulse. There was no pulse "what is this?" he realized the two bloody little places on his neck. By the time he was thinking who could do such a thing he heard some footsteps behind him. With tears in his eyes he stood and looked everywhere to find the murderer. He searched every room and when he pulled the plastic that was used instead of the bathroom door the strong smell of blood made him sick. he put his hand on his mouth to less the smell and He threw the light in to see better and assess a  van. Every step he put forward the smell of blood became stronger "blood!!! What is this?" he exited there before vomiting. "a van full of blood"he memured.

"You should have not been here but now that you are and saw what you saw you are not allowed to get out "someone told with a husky voice behind him that made him quickly turn and aim the gun toward the voice