chapter 10

Beneath The Darkness

Do you expect me to be there and hear their moans? In this way I don't know what I will do." Kyu said with a small frown. "Could you read the book? Or you are still working on it?

"hyung jon can decode it. The only thing is that we are sure it is him look at the little sign… I bet he himself didn't recognize that it is a sign" min pointed to a little light brown spot on back of young saeng's neck "it is in the book. It seems like a simple lunar eclipse"

 Kyu first looked at the little sign and then at min "but how hyung jon accepted to help with that. Young saeng was his friend"

"I didn't put the book in front of him just started to learn the language from him then fit them with the book."

"You didn't tell me why are you coming here so often?" kyu smirked "let me guess… probably it's because you love him am I right?"

"It was jea's order… who love who? Me a vampire love him a human… you must be kidding me. You know that I don't believe in love" kyu's words were funny to hear "I just afraid that he realizes that we are after him and escape from our hands and jea die"

"Don't lie to yourself min. you are angry because you see them together this is jealousy. You are here every night to see him. All this actions show that you like him." kyu left there quickly since he knew if he stay min would try to give him some irrelevant reason that he is wrong.

After kyu left jong min started to think about what he said. In any way he thinks about it, it was not love or anything like this. He was doing this all because of jea jong but it was still not clear for him what this feeling was. Everything it was he liked it. when he made sure that young saeng is sleep he stepped in the room slowly and like always starred at the beauty face in front of him "how you're going to help jea" he murmured and stepped back when young saeng's body started shaking on the bed and sweet started to appear on his forehead. It seemed like he had another nightmare. He could see the pain in young saeng's face. It wasn't his first time seeing him like this. He remembered that even in mental hospital he sometimes became like this and the only thing that could help him was some strong medicine or doctor's syringe.

The shivering was becoming more and more that suddenly his eyes became wide open. Before young saeng could see him he hide out of the balcony so that he could see young saeng without himself being seen. Young saeng felt a mild wind passing him and a shadow that he didn't know if it was in his dreams or he really saw it.

After he the lights and realized the open door of the balcony he slowly walked toward it "who is there?" he asked but there was no answer so he carefully get close to the door and closed it "maybe wind opened it" mumbling to himself he went back to the little table next to his bed and bring out one of his little pills. He swallowed it without water to slow down his heart beating.

"Another night… how many nights should I get awake because of this damn nightmares" take the same book that N gave him he sat on the bed and started to turn the pages with the hope that he may remember a little about what hyung jon taught him and could understand what the book is about.

When young saeng took the pills something was pressing heart. When he saw the book in young saeng's hand his eyes became wide open. Looking more carefully he recognized the book. It was the same book they were looking for but how it was in young saeng's hand. Did he know anything about his real identity? He needed to take the book from him but young saeng didn't sleep and he was tired too so he left there and decided to come back again.

………………………………

Next day was Sunday and none of them have to work but the house needed some cleaning so 3 of them were busy cleaning the house. They were just finished when jong min joined them with some drinks" are you still cleaning?" he said while putting the bottles on the table "it was afternoon when I talked to kyu and he told me that you will finish soon. You could have told me to come and help"

"It is almost finished. Thanks" hyun who was drying his hand with a towel after washing them told.

 "I didn't know myself that it will take so long." Kyu grumbled "it is really hard to clean the house of three sloppy."

"kyu remember that it was your idea from the first." Hyun said with a smile.

"Ok I will never give these suggestions… ever. I'm going to take a shower in my room since I should leave to my work place tonight hyun" kyu said and left to his room.

Hyun looked at young saeng who didn't speak a word with a smile "you too go and take a shower. I will prepare something to eat"

"ok… just make it delicious" young saeng said and after hyun left to the kitchen he went to the bathroom too and after a while the sound of water running was heard.

Jong min who observed young saeng from the first moment he came in the house seeing that young saeng left to the bathroom, quickly and without anyone realizing went to his room to find the book but he didn't see it. It was not in the shelves between the other books where he saw it last night so he went toward the drawers in the table but before he could touch them hyun's voice was heard behind "what are you doing here jong min?"

Jong min looked around the room with panic "i… I just wanted to see his style in designing his room… wow he is fashionable… are these paintings his work?" he pointed to the paintings on the walls then touched the statue on the table he peeked hyun to see his reaction.

"You still have your old habits. It doesn't matter if you walk in my or kyu's room but maybe young saeng doesn't like it"

"The door was open; the furniture in his room and the color of the walls attracted my attention. I'm sorry" he said and tried to look innocent.

"It's okay but just leave before he come out" hyun know that jong min was in to house design since he was a designer and decorator. "I should go back to the kitchen to make sure if our dinner is eatable or not. Call young saeng and both come down to eat" after hyun left min let out a deep breath and sat on the bed it was when he find out young saeng forget to bring his towel so while smirking he take the towel that was hanging on the cloths tree and went toward the little bathroom in the second floor of the house where young saeng was showering.

"I think it's time for him to get out" looking at the door of bathroom and hearing that the water was stopped he slowly approached the door.

Young saeng was finished showering when he find out he didn't bring his towel. He was going to call hyun that he saw a shadow behind the opal line glass who was approaching to the door "who is there?" he called but no one answered "hyun is it you? Can you give me my towels?" he opened the door a little to look out that his gaze was fixed on jong min who was standing in front of the door with his towel. His eyes became wide open from shock "th… thank you" he said and quickly grabbed the towels, covering his lower part with the bigger one he stepped out. The reason that made him forget the towel and hurried to the bathroom was the same person who gave him his towel. When he came out jong min still was there leaning on the wall he starred at him "you scared me" he felt nervous whenever he saw min seems like he couldn't still use to his presence.

Min slowly with a smirk walked toward him that made him step back till his back hit the open door of the bathroom and made him lose his balance before he fall completely min grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

They were now stood so close to each other that young saeng could feel jong min's breath on his face "be careful" min whispered in young saeng's ear that made him stepped back again but this time careful not to fall "thanks again" young saeng said while trying to have a natural smile.

Seeing the water dropping from young saeng's wet hair min picked up the towel that fell down when young saeng lost his balance and throw it on his head "let's go… dinner is ready" leaving the stunned young saeng min walked down the stairs "it was too close" seeing young saeng in that condition was making him trouble. The blood smell was more powerful than before that he was going to lose his control.

After jong min left ,young saeng just stood there for some seconds still analyzing what happened. Being that close to min made his heart beating rapidly "what was wrong with him… if he wanted to say about dinner why he came forward like that" he murmured before shaking his head rapidly from left to right "I think I became sensitive toward him" he started drying his hair and walked to his room to put on his clothes.

"Young saeng where are you. The dinner is ready" hyun called out when he saw young saeng is not still with them after waiting for him a while.

"Sorry… let's eat… I'm hungry" young saeng who appeared in the door and walked to the table said but seeing jong min there who was again staring at him he remembered a few minutes ago and he felt the heat in his body. He was shy when he remembered how he acted when the tension made between them.

"Are you alright? Your face is a little red. Do you have fever?" seeing young saeng's face hyun worriedly asked.

"No… I'm alright" he said and sat on the chair try to focus on the food and hyun.

After dinner they all were chatting when young saeng's cellphone started ranging. Seeing his doctor's name on the screen he apologized and went to answer it in his room