Tour Eiffel

Living With VIXX: Making An Album [Hiatus]
 The ice was broken… A tad. The entire group was talking, but they were wary. As the boys were calm and normal towards Nadia, she felt somewhat comfortable; still cautious about the way she showed herself. The language barrier was present, but not bothersome. They went out of the café soon after the cups were empty. No one knew a place to go, so they started walking through the streets for a nice looking restaurant or another café. It was only at the Trocadéro where the wind was so strong; in the streets the wind was non-existent. Their surroundings were cold and wet as it had rained while they were inside, which made the temperature drop a bit. The girls did not mix with the group; they preferred to walk on the side.
 
Some of the places looked busy, so they went to a small restaurant that seemed to be opened a few minutes earlier before they walked in. The owner was still placing napkins and cutlery on the tables.
 
Bonjour Madame.” Morena instantly smiled and nodded towards the owner.
The woman looked up and placed another napkin on a table. “Puis-je vous aider?” Asking if they needed any help.
The girl already started to feel nervous. “Parlez-vous anglais?”
“Oh, yes, I do speak English.” She answered with a smile as well, looking away for a second to finish what she was doing. “Would you like a table?” Her accent was so minimal; it seemed like her English was near fluent.
“Please, for the nine of us.” They looked around. There was not a single table that would be big enough for them all to fit.
“Then I shall bring the tables in the middle together for you.” She put away the rest of the items she was holding in the pockets of her apron. Hakyeon and Taekwoon helped her with the first table and Wonshik and Hongbin picked up the second one. “Such helpful young men.” It sounded so motherly, but her looks did not give her that title – she looked very young.
Merci beaucoup.” Nadia thanked her softly and she nodded. Morena instantly looked at the shy girl with a grin from ear to ear, noticing that she already started opening up. While the group sat down, the woman assembled the items on the table and went to grab some menus.
 
The girls were sitting next to each other. Nadia explicitly wanted to sit next to Morena and the other knew that Nadia would not survive sitting between two members at the same time for now. The boys felt the same way and clustered themselves as well. To Morena her left was Wonshik and Jaehwan and to Nadia her right were Sanghyuk and Hongbin. In front of them were Hakyeon, Jeonghwan and Taekwoon.
 
The owner returned and gave each of them a menu. “Would you like something to drink?” Different kinds of coffee, tea, chocolate milk and orange juice were ordered and the woman was off again.
“Another Latte?” Morena had picked up Taekwoon’s order. “You just had one.” The boy just looked at her, resting his face on top of his folded hands.
Before he could say anything, the manager started laughing. “You cannot even imagine how many times a day I’ve got to run around to get him that drink.” He had wrapped his arm around the boy, squeezing before he let go. The girls had to laugh with him. He translated it for the rest; they could not understand him that well before since he was laughing so much. They had to giggle, imagining him running around, screaming. Wonshik even acted it out, receiving laughter from all.
 
Looking at the menu, a lot of talking and laughing happened because almost everyone was trying to pronounce all the French words. Jeonghwan mentioned that Morena was very good at pronouncing them the other day, but she giggly shushed him and told him to stop while her face flushed red. While reading, the group seemed to divide into three groups: Taekwoon with Jeonghwan and Hakyeon, Nadia with the right side and Morena with the left side of the table. The owner came with the beverages and distributed them to the right person. Asking them if they had already chosen what to eat, they started ordering right away. Everyone had croissants, different kinds of sandwiches and some also had a fruit salad on the side. Nadia was still reserved, but managed to say what she wanted to eat.
 
Before the food was served, almost everyone was talking in the same groups as before. Wonshik started talking about Paris and Hakyeon was summarizing the things he noticed during the tour. The group of Nadia with Hongbin and Sanghyuk was sitting awkwardly. She did not feel the need to talk first, so the boys eventually were having a conversation about some of the upcoming schedules with her actively listening. It was until she had her plate in front of her when she became utterly happy. Not only because of the food, but she knew that she would not have to talk much while everyone was eating. A few minutes in, there were other customers coming in. The restaurant would not be filled to its full capacity during the group their stay, but as the group was big and the restaurant small there were more than enough customers.
 
The conversations continued during eating, switching to other topics every now and then. It was until Sanghyuk started talking that the entire group turned towards him. “Ah.” He sighed, looking troubled. “I’m nervous.”
“How come?” Morena was curious.
“Tomorrow I’ll graduate school.” That surprised the girls.
“Oh cool, congratulations!” Her enthusiasm was sincere, especially in her voice. “I didn’t know that you still go to school?” She raised one eyebrow and had to giggle a little between words. “Especially with your schedules.”
“It’s hard, but not impossible.” A bright smile worked its way across his face and into his eyes. You could see the proudness in his entire body language. “Now I’ll go to college at Dong-Ah Institute of Media and Arts.” Even with his satisfaction, he had difficulties pronouncing his new school’s name in English, articulating each syllable distinctly.
“Ah, I’m so proud of you.” The girl took her glass and raised it. “To Sanghyuk!” They all raised their glass or mug and cheered for him, saying “Geonbae” or “cheers” as they clinked their drinks. Not drinking all of it, they simply took a sip.
Nadia sighed this time. “I feel old now.”
Morena laughed. “Me too.” The other joined her.
“Old?” Jeonghwan said in a questioning tone, hinting for an explanation.
“I finished college a year ago.” What Morena said surprised the boys even more. “And Nadia hasn’t been to school in years.” She smirked, elongating the answer for the original question.
Already finished college?” Sanghyuk could not believe what he heard. “How?”
“Well, we’ve got eight years of elementary school; four years of secondary school and then another four years for college. I’m an early student, so I finished college one year earlier than the average kid.” Morena explained. The members looked at Jeonghwan because they partly understood what she was saying. He tried to translate it to the best of his ability, since he did not comprehend every single word as well. They did get the general picture after the translation though.
“Heol.” Hongbin exclaimed. “But, how old are you?”
“I’ll turn twenty in the summer.” Morena almost could not wait to answer it with Nadia following.
“Twenty-five in May.” The boys made confused sounds, looking at each other with questioning faces.
“Wait… Twenty and twenty-five.” While talking, Hakyeon turned to Korean. “Guship-oh nyeonsaeng…” He pointed towards Morena and when switched to Nadia. “Guship nyeonsaeng?” He finally turned to Jeonghwan with an even more confused face, asking for another translation.
Morena jumped in before he could open his mouth. “No, I’m one year older than Sanghyuk.”
“Did she just understand that?” Jeonghwan mumbled, but Morena acted like she did not hear him. She could understand that Hakyeon was talking about birth years and that he was one year off for the both of them, apparently thinking about their Korean age. “And Nadia is one year older than the both of you.” She pointed to Hakyeon and Taekwoon with both index fingers, moving her fingers a few times towards both. It almost looked like a cartoon: most boys were so surprised that their mouth fell open.
“Wait, Nadia is older than me?” Jeonghwan could not believe what he just heard. He was not the oldest one of the bunch, but he did not see it coming that one of the girls would be older as well.
“Do I look that old?” Scoffing, Nadia raised one eyebrow and folded her arms. She saw the sudden tension in his expressions, having trouble to keep from curling into a smile.
“No, no.” He tried to find a way to answer. “I thought that you were younger than Morena.”
The named girl scoffed even louder. “Wait, do I look that old?”
“No, I don’t mean it like that!” He did not know how to safe himself, entertaining the boys even more.
“He calls me old.” Her voice was in total disbelieve. She looked at the others as she pointed towards him with her thumb, acting like she got irritated. Jeonghwan could not get a hold on himself, even more confused when the girls started laughing.
 
After lunch, the boys wanted to pay. The girls declined once again, but they insisted and the duo had no choice than to let them pay. To get back from them, both placed some extra money for a tip; looking at the boys with a piercing stare. Thanking the owner for her hard work, they left and got greeted by a cold but soft wind. Most of the group shivered, wanting to walk so they could warm themselves up.
 
“Let’s go to the Eiffel Tower!” Jaehwan said full with enthusiasm and the others had to laugh.
Morena got a bright smile on her face. “You really want to go, don’t you?” She wrinkled her nose the moment he looked at her and nodded vigorously.
“Yes.” Wonshik answered for him. “He has been wanting to go since he knew that we were going to Paris.”
“Yeah, and he keeps whining about it.” Jeonghwan softly punched the boy his upper arm. Jaehwan faked a moan out of pain as he grabbed his elbow. Some laughed and they continued to walk their way to the Trocadéro for a quick stop.
 
The unaligned pavement was slippery, causing the group to walk slower. According to the navigation app, it would have been a nine-minute walk, but eventually they ended up taking fifteen minutes for that. Opening up a bit more to each other, the girls joined the members and they spoke the entire time. Wonshik had asked what the girls thought about the showcase, thinking that it would make the girls talk more. Especially since they liked it, they got passionate and it looked like they could not stop talking. Sometimes their fangirling would embarrass them, but since the boys liked the compliments and the nice comments, the duo continued and just laughed it off. As they were laughing more, they had alleviated the atmosphere.
 
Arriving at the plaza, the wind had settled down to a soft breeze and the sun sometimes would break through the clouds. Dodging the local people who would pressure you to buy little knickknacks, they got up front of the plaza. There were stairs to another platform where most of the tourist made pictures.
 
Jeonghwan got inspiration from the sight. “Come on, let’s take a picture of you all.” He had taken a bag with him and fished out a compact but expensive looking camera.
 
The boys immediately went down the stairs and assembled themselves. With troubled faces, the girls looked at the situation. Jeonghwan stared at them until they got eye contact and nodded towards the boys, signing that they should join. The members were beckoning the duo as well. At first they felt hesitant – almost to the point of feeling uncomfortable – but joined eventually. The boys made way for them, splitting them up as they did so. Due to the enthusiasm from the walk, Nadia did not even care and posed happily. Jeonghwan made several pictures, guiding the group with their poses; even making them do funny ones and eventually turned so that he could be on some of the pictures as well.
 
“Ok, who wants to go up the tower?” He raised an octave with the word “up”, making an upward motion with his pointing finger at the same moment. Thrilled noises erupted from the boys. Jeonghwan looked at the girls again, noticing that they did not make a sound. Both did not want to assume that they would be joining, especially since it would involve money, so they looked at him – their eyes screaming for validation. “Hm?” That simple sound was enough information for the two.
“I’d like to!” Nadia her excitement grew instantly.
In total contrast, Morena looked concerned. “O-kay?” It did not sound too convincing, but the answer was good enough for him.
“Well, then you guys can play and I’ll get the tickets.” He smirked and turned around.
“Wait.” Morena said, reaching her hands towards him, but pulled back as he turned around. “I can go and get the tickets with you?” It sounded more like a plead. “Then I can buy the tickets for Nadia and myself.”
Jeonghwan slowly shook his head side to side, sighing while one corner of his mouth curled up. “Just go and play with the others.” And with a wave of the hand, he turned back around and left the group on his way to the Eiffel.
 
“Let’s take a selca together as well!” Sanghyuk proposed to Nadia and they made eye contact. All of a sudden, the girl tensed up and got timid again.
She hesitated, speaking softly. “Y-yes.”
 
Sanghyuk clicked on the font-view camera and raised his hand. Nadia could see how red her face had become. She tried to calm down and managed to make a sweet but tiny smile. The boy had noticed how tense she was, so he made sure not to touch her. He took a few pictures and then turned to Morena. Asking her as well, she jumped to him and did some poses in between pictures. Hongbin followed the youngest and asked if they also wanted to take a picture together. Within the next ten or so minutes every member ended up taking pictures with the girls. Some continued photographing with each other, some started fooling around and a few sat down on the stairs – including the girls. Nadia had turned introverted and did not talk most of the time while Morena tried to interact more.
 
Not even half an hour later, the boys received a message in their group chat that Jeonghwan got the tickets, saying that they could go to the tower. They left the square and walked past the fountains in front of it. Nadia was walking next to the group. She would rather walk with Morena, but she was at the other side talking to Wonshik. Hakyeon had noticed Nadia earlier and started walking next to her. She looked up slightly, feeling tenser when she noticed that the boy was so close to her. Her face colored red again, looking away towards the ground. Hakyeon wanted to get her feel more at ease and not fully exclude herself from the group. He then remembered the videos that the manager showed him that morning. Straightening his back, he looked forward and looked into the abyss in front of him.
 
“Hey, Nadia.” He started talking, already expecting no vocal answer from her. “Jeonghwan had made some videos of you a few days ago.” Waiting a few seconds, he tried to look at her discreetly. Nadia was listening, but she refrained from answering in any manner. He continued. “It was from the fan meeting. You were teaching the dances to our songs… And he also filmed a moment when you were dancing.”
 
Nadia could barely keep herself together from all the different and clashing emotions. She felt anxious, since he was talking about her, but she also felt nice since his voice was soothing. Embarrassed, since he was talking about her and her dancing, but also curious on what he was going to say.
 
“I really liked how you handled it. And you’re a great dancer.”
Nadia blushed again, but this time in a positive way.
“Thank you.” Her voice was so soft that Hakyeon was lucky to hear her. He looked at her again and saw that she was smiling.
 
It was around lunchtime, so a lot of tourists went out to eat. Despite that it was still heavily crowded and the group had to walk close to each other to not lose anyone. As the group got closer to the tower, its size kept surprising them with each step. Arriving at the platform, they all looked up.
 
The leader was concerned about the height. “Do you really want to go up there, Jaehwan-ah?”
“You want to go up there?” Morena nervously repeated, overwhelmed by the huge structure.
“Yup!” Jaehwan answered joyfully. “All the way up!”
“Do you want to go right away?” Morena tried to calm down her shaky voice. “We just ate… Maybe it would be better if we stay here on the ground.”
“I’ve got some tickets!” Jeonghwan yelled gleefully, as he had seen the group walking, and gave everyone one of them.
“Skip-The-Line…” Taekwoon read the words out loud and looked at the manager. “We don’t have to wait in the queue?”
Jeonghwan was very excited. “We can go up the tower right now.” The group continued walking towards one of the dedicated entry points, but soon the maknae line noticed that the girls were walking slowly.
 
“Hey, what’s up?” Sanghyuk tried to follow the girls their stares, but he was sure that it was just some random spots of the tower. “Let’s go!”
“Are you afraid of heights?” Hongbin noticed as he was checking out Morena. Nadia her body language seemed neutral, but there was something off with the other girl. She had linked her right arm around Nadia her left arm, holding onto it firmly.
“I don’t want to go up the tower anymore.” Her eyes were fixed to the tower. “It’s too high for me.”
Nadia tightened her grip, trying to calm her down. “Just think about it as that pyramid you climbed twice when you were in Mexico.” The girls then looked at each other.
“It’s not that high.” Sanghyuk followed. “Even Hakyeon hyung is going, come on.”
Hongbin placed his hands on her shoulders, but she rolled them, making the boy retract his hands. “I don’t know.” She then said.
Hongbin went to stand in front of the girls, looking at Morena with pouting lips and waited until she looked at him. “But you have to come with us. We don’t want to leave you behind.” The way he was standing there like a lost puppy let the girl giggle and bow her head. He came closer to her, also bowing a little so that he could still look at her face. “Pwease…” He elongated his whine.
“Ok, please stop.” Morena begged. “If you stop doing that, I’ll come with you.”
He immediately linked his arm with the girl her free arm. “Let’s go!” And together with Nadia, he pulled the two with him towards the group.
 
Another group just entered the elevator, so they had to wait for a few minutes for it to return. When the doors of the elevator opened, Morena grunted from being so nervous. Slowly they all shuffled inside after everyone got their ticket checked. The doors closed and both Hakyeon and Morena did not know where to look. The elevator was mostly made out of glass, so you were able to see everything outside. The elevator started to move and the distance between them and the ground got bigger. A few others from the group audibly gasped as one as the view of the increasing distance was impressive. Morena on the other hand grunted again. She wanted to look away, but she was compelled to look outside. Nadia looked at her and noticed the horrified look on Hakyeon his face instead.
 
They got to the first floor and got out. Even at the first stop, the view was magnificent and far from the ground. There was only enough space to walk next to each other with two people, but as others also could walk in the other direction, you would have to step aside. Because of that, the group mostly walked one by one. Only if they stopped to look at the view, they would stand next to each other. At each floor were fences acting as a barrier so you could not hang over it and barely look straight down.
 
“The people are so small…” Hongbin breathed, looking down as far as he could.
Morena automatically, but slowly, followed his gaze. She quickly looked up again, squealing at the thought of being so high up. “Yes, very… Very small.” Frightened, her eyes moved swiftly, not knowing where to look.
“Look.” Sanghyuk suddenly said to the girl. “The roof of that building is gold.” He tried to point out where his gaze was going. She kept scanning around the view and found it as he described the buildings around it. Morena did not notice it, but the way the younger boy was giving her a different point to look at, she concentrated on that instead of thinking about the height. They use that trick on Hakyeon every time he gets caught in his fear. The latter boy was already looking for different looking buildings – most of them were white of color, so other colored details were easy to spot.
 
The group quickly split up since some were finished earlier with looking at one side of the tower: Nadia and Morena each went alone, Hakyeon and Taekwoon went together, Jeonghwan went together with Hongbin and the rest formed a group as well. They would meet again from time to time and sometimes split up in their own groups as well. It was about half an hour in when the most of them started looking for each other and walk together again.
 
Closing her eyes, Nadia sniffed in the cold air. She released it and the tension with it as well. She was happy that she was up there – even with the other people around her, she still had a moment of peace. Thinking back at the past few days up until that point, she was grateful: the fan meeting went well and she had fun, the concert was very nice, she met her favorite people… Even with her irritations about her own nervousness, she was thankful for all that happened. She reflected on everything when she noticed someone standing beside her. It was Hakyeon again. They looked at each other, no words spoken. Both had gotten a smile on their face and the two looked in front of them. They simply stood there for a good three minutes and Hakyeon thought that it was time to go. A soft “Come” came from his mouth and Nadia looked at him again as he took a step to the side. She went along with him and they walked to half of the group who had already gathered.
 
Taekwoon split up at that point, looking around to see if he could spot the left over members of the group. He turned around a corner and saw Morena standing almost at the end of that hall; the same spot as where they started. Increasing his speed, he walked up to her.
 
“Hey.” His voice was calm and she greeted him back with a soft voice. “Are you ok?” He put his hands in the pockets of his coat – he forgot to bring his gloves and did not think about buying them during the trip.
“I’m slowly getting used to the height.” She answered. “If I don’t look down.” Her voice got even softer at that point as she once again looked down automatically. Knowing what she was doing, she went back up as she inhaled sharply through her nose.
“So, what do you think about Paris?”
When she looked at him, she could see him scan around the view. Assuming that it was about that view, she looked around as well. “Very white.” He got a small grin from her comment. “But I kind of like the view?” Her voice was shaking. “If I don’t look down.”
 
They both knew that she repeated her words. She tried to laugh it off. Looking at her again, he noticed that her hands were trembling. She had said before that she was not cold, so he knew that she was still scared. That was his cue to get her a total different focus. He straightened his back, took a few steps towards her so that he was standing behind her and he laid his hand on her right shoulder.
 
“Come on, let’s get away from the railing.” He implied and softly pinched that shoulder. This time the girl turned around to look at him. She blushed, being so close to each other. “Look at this.” He turned his head to the left, looking at the iron around them. “Isn’t it wonderful?”
She nodded and got a smile on her face. “It looks cool. The way it was build is impressive.” They started walking and looked how every aspect of the tower was constructed, talking about it as well. Morena did most of the talk and he nodded along.
Walking for a bit, Taekwoon knew that they should go back. “Shall we go to the other members?”
“Is everyone waiting?”
He thought for a second. “Actually, yes.”
“No, seriously?” Her eyes widened a bit and she frowned. “Why didn’t you say so earlier?” Taekwoon did not know what to say, so he kept his mouth shut. “I hate it when people have to wait for me.” She followed him to the other side where the entire group was indeed waiting.
 
When on the second floor, the walking space was much broader so the group could walk together easier. At first they walked together, but eventually they split up again since multiple wanted to see the other sides earlier than the others. Even though they were higher up, Morena was a lot calmer than before. She tried to catch up with some of the boys, but eventually walked alone. Nadia on the other hand walked together with the maknae line. Still not talking very much, but she wanted to make more memories of this moment together with as many members as she could handle.
 
Jeonghwan had seen that Morena was alone so he walked up to her. “Hey.” She greeted back, taking some pictures of the view. “How is Nadia doing?”
“What do you mean?”
“Well, yesterday and today she’s different than the day we went to the restaurant.” Morena looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “I noticed that she talked more during our dinner than today… She is also more…” He hesitated if he could fully speak his mind at that point. “Yesterday and today she looks scared all the time?”
“She’s getting a bit too much attention than she’s used to.” She continued taking pictures. “Especially since she looks up to the boys so much, she gets overwhelmed and really doesn’t know what to do with herself.” The girl put her mobile away and sighed. “It really bothers her though.”
“But why is that?” She looked at him again. “I’ve never seen someone behave like she does. At first I thought that she was like Taekwoon, you know, but she can switch so quickly.”
“It’s because she has Social Anxiety Disorder.” Her voice was indifferent. “She doesn’t want to have the feeling that someone judges her in a negative way. Because of this she doesn’t really bond with someone until she fully trusts that person. With you it was a different case since it was only you. Now she has to deal with six others at the same time.”
“So… It takes time for her to feel at ease?”
“Hm-hm.” She did a few small nods, slowly blinking once.
“Knowing her, do you think she will feel at ease soon?” He was careful asking her, not wanting to be too blunt.
“Well…” Morena thought for a second and looked in front of her. “I have never seen her like this before, so I am afraid that it will take longer than today.” She then looked around, searching for her friend. “But she’s already on her way. She is doing better than when we were in Starbucks.” She saw Nadia with Hongbin and Sanghyuk at the other side of the tower.
“Maybe this day will be good for her to get to know the boys better.” He smiled when he saw the older one as well. “Would you like to join us for the rest of the day?”
“Nadia!” Morena yelled, calling the girl who got pulled right out of her thoughts. Beckoning her, she came up to the younger. “How late do we have to be at the station tonight?”
“Our bus leaves at eleven.” Nadia answered shortly, looking at the two. “W-why?”
“Well, we leave at five, but you can join us until that time if you want?” He ended his sentence with a question. “We’re planning to go to some other places like this afterwards.”
Nadia looked at the other, who nodded, and made a few soft and short noises when she nodded as well. “Ok… I’d love to.” Morena could not hide her bright smile.
 
The group also visited the top floor, all amazed by the sight. There was a light breeze and the distance muffled the sounds of the crowded area on the other floors. Jaehwan giggled to himself and started moving his arms, making some bird noises. The group had to laugh instantly and Sanghyuk joined the main vocal, increasing the volume of the laughter. People around them were staring at him in confusion, some giggling as well. Everyone enjoyed the fresh air and the astonishing view before going down again.
 
During their stay in the city, Jeonghwan had hired a minibus and he could call up the driver whenever they wanted. At the time that they got into the vehicle, they had three and a half hours for some more sightseeing. They went to the Louvre, Notre-Dame, Moulin Rouge, the Sacré-Coeur and ended the trip at the Arc de Triomphe. During the stops they would take pictures of the surroundings, of themselves, the others and walked around for a bit. The moment that the group arrived at the first stop they had already started to look like friends: having fun and joking around. Everything went fast since they did not have much time, but they enjoyed whatever time they got at each landmark.
 
“It really is time to go now.” Jeonghwan said as he looked at his lock screen. It was a bit over the planned time. “We even have to hurry up if we want to catch the plane.”
Morena instantly felt a piercing twitch in her stomach. “Then you guys should go this instant.”
“But what are you two going to do now?”
Nadia answered this time. “We originally wanted to go to Chinatown to check out the K-Pop stores. They will be open until seven, so we’ll be heading off to that direction.” The girls looked at each other and smiled.
“We can drop you off?”
No.” Morena directly interrupted him. “You should be on time for your flight. Now hurry.”
“Are you sure?”
Morena reached out her left arm towards the bus. “Yes, but thanks for the offer, now go.” The boys then walked towards the vehicle and got in, each waving to the girls whilst saying their goodbyes.
“Have a safe fight!” Nadia raised her voice a bit.
“Oh, Jeonghwan.” Morena also raised her voice. He leaned out of the door opening. “Send us a message when you land.” He smiled and said his final goodbye. The bus roared to life and took off. The girls had put on a smile the last couple of minutes – not happy about them having to leave – and it melted into frowns.
 
Both girls sighed. Unfortunately, the day with the boys had come to an end. The two walked towards the nearest metro station and found their way to Chinatown. The ride was quiet. They did not talk and just looked outside, reminiscing about what had happened that day. Arriving at their destination, they noticed that they had to go inside a mall. There were a couple of stores that sold all kinds of things Korea-related and they suddenly hyped up. It was the first time that they had seen stores like that. With every item, the girls looked at it in awe and their mind was totally focused around it. It was also the first time for them to hold a K-Pop album in their own hands. Having saved some money for this moment, they bought several albums and other merchandise before all the shops closed. They wanted to be at the bus station around nine – almost two hours before departure – so they quickly got something to eat at a Chinese restaurant. Going back to Gare Du Nord station, they picked up their luggage and continued their way to Gare Routière Galliéni bus station. Together they checked in for the bus ride and they could wait in the hall for the remainder of the time. When it was time to board they were the first ones to get in. Putting their luggage away, they looked around the bus and chose two seats somewhere in the back. Within ten minutes all the seats were filled and adding five more minutes, the bus driver welcomed everyone, started the engine and drove away.
 
Quickly into the trip, Nadia wanted to listen to some music and put her headphones on. Morena followed. Soon, almost everyone inside the bus was asleep. Nadia had laid herself against Morena as she was in dreamland. The younger was still awake, looking back to the past few days again. She felt so happy that tears suddenly whelmed up and crawled across her cheeks. She wiped her tears with her right hand. Looking at Nadia, she took her hand carefully with the other one. With her thumb, she softly the back of her hand. Even though she was sad that the time together with the VIXX members was over, she was delighted and thankful. Nadia snuggled up more against her and had a little smile on her face. Nadia was happy as well.