Personal Slave?

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9: Personal Slave?

 

Yul's P.O.V.

 

Eclare University

 

I was running after Im Yoong, my new classmate to give his phone back when he left it on his chair after he rushed his way out as soon as the class ended and the controversial bump happened again.

 

"Why must bad incidents always happen with Jessica?" I weakly sighed and shook my head at the thought.

 

Those deathly glares and deep lines on her forehead is not really a good reaction everytime she takes a look at me. Witnessing it is even more scary, seeing all of it gives me shivers down my spine. I didn't know that someone could be that mad over little things.

 

Jessica was the first person I encountered who would act like she's ready to fight a war just because of a freaking bump. But on second thought, it was the second time and we unfortunately started at the wrong foot. I can't help but take deep breaths while walking.

 

Jessica after all is technically the owner of this school too. Better be on the good side of her if I don't want to end up being kicked out.

 

Instead of burrying myself in thoughts of having a bad connection with her, I found myself at the school's garden and sat on the swing.

 

The view is really beautiful. From the choice of flowers and the way they designed and set this up is really impressive and elegant.

 

I closed my eyes and feel the air as it hits my face. A great way to calm myself down.

 

After spending some time alone, I decided to go back in my next class and smiled when I thought of the basketball practice later.

 

---

 

 Jessica's P.O.V.

 

My last class is going to end soon, and here I am still feeling like a . He really has a way to get on my nerves. Tch.

 

"So class, please don't forget to do your assignments as it will be the topic in our next meeting." Ms. Ji-ahn said, my professor at science.

 

"Yes, ma'am." My classmates responded in sync.

 

"Okay, class dismissed!"

 

Everyone is starting to go out when Sunny asked me, "Jessi, Tiff and I are going to watch Soo and Taeng's basketball practice later. You want to come with us?" She clung her bag on her shoulder.

 

"No, thanks. I don't want to be the fifth wheel." I jokingly rolled my eyes at her and gave a short laugh. "I'll be fine, I just wanna go home and rest. Let's just meet again tomorrow?" I sweetly asked her as we made our way out of the building.

 

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then. Drive safely!" She waved at me when we're about to part ways.

 

---

 

Another day has come, and I'm already here at the school parking lot sitting, waiting for the time to pass by. I can't believe Krystal tricked me that we're already late when were actually early for an hour.

 

How did I not know that?!

 

Now I'm here all alone doing nothing. I neither want to go to the class room, I just chose to listen to my favorite musics on the radio.

 

I raised my head and looked around, I saw someone in his leather jacket walking towards the Engineering department. "So, he's taking Engineering?" I thought and an idea struck my head.

 

I smirked.

 

---

 

 Third Person's P.O.V.

 

Jessica entered the Director's office after knocking without waiting for a response. She stood up in front of the Director's table and put her hands on her hips.

 

"Uncle." She called him.

 

The Director is actually Jessica's uncle. To manage the University closely, Mr. Jung decided to assign his brother as the University's Executive Director and Guidance Counselor at the same time.

 

The director lifts his head up from the book he was reading. "Oh, Jessica! To what do I owe this pleasure? Have a seat." He beamed.

 

Jessica sat down on a chair in front of his table. "I actually have to report something to you, uncle."

 

She didn't even give her uncle the chance to speak. "This new scholar is getting in my way. And he doesn't show me respect! I want him to be puni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter