The Meet-Up

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7: The Meet-Up

 

Third Person's P.O.V.

 

Eclare University

 

"Oh. My. God." Jessica gasps, looking shocked as she recognized someone from his back.

 

All of a sudden, Tiffany couldn't find her best friend beside her anymore. She has  already walked straight to that person.

 

"So it's you." Teeth gritted, both arms on her waist. 

 

He turned around almost bumping into her the moment he heard an angry voice from his behind. When his eyes landed on the burning lady, he almost popped his eyes out, seemingly surprised at the familiar face.

 

"What are you doing here?" Jessica spoke first and asked him accusingly, her brows almost met together when she furrowed it.

 

He was totally taken aback and doesn't know how to react to her. "Uhm, hey.. I'm a student here." The guy said softly yet unsure, he was getting uncomfortable at the attention they're starting to garner.

 

"Student? How come I don't know?" She probed almost shouting.

 

Tiffany ran to her when they are starting to get attention to stop her friend. "Jessi! Is there a problem here?"

 

"Look, Tiff! It's him! He's the one who bumped and shouted at me!" Jessica yelled angrily. And if only looks could kill, the guy would be dead by now.

 

Tiffany gasped. "Really?"

 

"Look.. I'm really sorry about that.." He apologized to clear his name when Taeng suddenly came to rescue the girls from whom seems to be the villain. 

 

"Ohh!" Taeng reacted when he recognized the guy. "Dude, what's the problem here?" He holds Tiffany's hand.

 

"Hey.." He paused. "There was just misunderstanding between me and her." He explained and turned his head at Jessica. "I'm really sorry."

 

"I thought I said I don't accept apologies from rude people like you?" The hellsica is starting to unleash.

 

"Rude?! What the is she saying? She is the one who's acting rude and all mighty right now." He irritatingly thought but didn't dare to blurt it out.

 

The tanned  guy was about to fire back when Taeng interrupted.

 

"Jess, calm down. He's Kwon Yul." Taeng informed her.

 

Jessica paused for a minute before speaking again. "..What?!" Shock was an understatement. All sorts of misled reactions flashed on her face.

 

"Yes! I was the one who saved your dad." Yul emphasized. He decided to just forget what had happened in the mall when he  finally get to recognize her face. Her family after all, was the one who gave him the full scholarship but she went overboard with her attitude today. And his first day will be ruined by the endless looks he will get because of her.

 

Jessica then softened though she still can't believe that the person in front of her was the same person who saved Krystal and her father. 

 

"I'm sorry.." Although half-hearted, she  managed to murmur without any tinge of emotions and ran away from the humiliating scene.

 

"Jessi!"

 

Tiffany ran after her and left Taeng with Yul.

 

---

 

Jessica's P.O.V.

 

"I can't believe he's Kwon Yul. I feel so ashamed."

 

I shut my eyes in despair and kept on walking around to find a place where no one's around. I need to calm myself down.

 

My feet led me to the soccer field and I found myself sitting on the bench.

 

"Jessi!" Tiffany's voice echoed. She followed me all the way here.

 

"Tiff! I can't believe it." I closed my eyes tightly and exhaled.

 

Her hand rubbed my back. "It's okay. Just apologize to him."

 

"I already did."

 

"I mean, apologize more sincerely." 

 

"No way..?" My pride is too high and I already apologized. There's no way I will ask for his forgiveness. Who is he anyway? 

 

"Well, it's up to you, girl. Just remember, he's the saviour so be nice to him at least." She tried to convince me.

 

I did not answer.

 

I just looked up at the sky and tried to cool my nerves down, seeking angels and Christ to help me put halo above my head for once.

 

---

 

Yul's P.O.V.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter