Breakfast and Dessert

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm sorry for the late update. This is just a short and simple chapter but I hope you'll like it. =))

 

And yayyy!! We're just 10 subscribers away to a thousand! Thank you so much for the support! It meant so much since it's my first story hehe :))

 

Talk to me in the comment box below! Or my ask.fm: annea03 =)

 

Chapter 45: Breakfast and Dessert

 

Third Person’s P.O.V.

 

Jessica was limp, physically spent, but in a very, very good way. She snuggled tightly in Yul’s arms and slept in a dreamlike state. Yul felt good to have her against him. As always, she felt soft and warm that comforts him so much.

 

Yul had woken up early. His mind bugged him to do so because he still had to go home and prepare for school. It’s still dark outside so he decided to stay a bit longer to stare at her serene face. It eased his heart at the way it looked. At least, she’s sleeping peacefully right now compared to the looks on her face yesterday morning.

 

He slid his hand on her cheek and then her hair, them lightly as he studied her. Surely, his heart loves the view.

 

Minutes later, he fillled his mind with her image and kissed her lips before attentively removing her head on his arm and placed it onto the pillow gently.

 

Yul rose up from bed and wore his pants that we’re thrown on the ground earlier. It made him smile. The memories will surely mark its place in his mind and it can’t be removed forever. Because that was the most special and meaningful love making he ever had. And it was mind-blowing.

 

He giddily found his way to the kitchen and decided to cook breakfast for Jessica before leaving.

 

---

 

Even with heavy eyes and tired body, Jessica felt downhearted when she woke up by the immensity of the air condition’s coolness.

 

She’s after all.

 

And alone.

 

In bed.

 

With a thick quilt that covered her whole body but still it wasn’t enough.

 

Her arms stretched out to find and feel the warmth she really needs at this moment but to her dismay, she couldn’t reach to anything but another cold pillow. Her droopy eyelids unwillingly take a peek at the space beside her as she lifts her head.

 

Yul’s gone.

 

Jessica’s head slammed back into her pillow and released a heavy, disappointing sigh.

 

What in the world?!

 

She thought she could go back to sleep as soon as she wrap her body within his well-toned, body. But she did not.

 

The drowsy and lethargic state in her had gone out the window at what she sighted. Jessica pushed herself up to find him. Although she can still feel the soreness between her legs, nothing could stop her from the urgent need to see him again. Not even her sleep.

 

Jessica’s sight landed on the floor where his crumpled polo lied. Meaning, he had not left yet unless he used another shirt.

 

She hastily picked it up and wore it and went directly straight to the bathroom.

 

“Yul?” She called but no one answered her. Another sigh escaped .

 

Then her little feet were rather taking fast steps downstairs and a smell of bacon strains its way to her nose. Finally, Jessica smiled when she realized he’s still here.

 

Jessica stopped by the door frame and leaned on it with arms crossed. A proud grin formed on her lips as she watches him from his athletic back and every muscle in him are flexing right in front of her very eyes. The full view of him was even hotter, especially in the better lighting.

 

And she loves it. She would have been squealing now like a teen girl seeing her half- crush if Tiffany and Sunny were there beside her. And fortunately, the appetizing view is only hers to enjoy. It is hers and hers alone.

 

Without making any audible sounds, she tiptoed her way to him and heaved a deep breath to surprise him.

 

“BOO!” Jessica howled from his back as she grasped both his shoulders to shake him.

 

She smiled curiously as she back hugs him tightly. “I see you’re not jumpy.” And her lips kissed the ball of his shoulder.

 

“You really think so? I have sixth sense, you know. You’d been staring at my y body.” Yul boasted with a smirk.

 

“Fair enough. But don’t think I’m impressed.”

 

“Tell me about last night then.”

 

Jessica smiled widely and looked at him unbelievably. “What?!”

 

Yul giggles as he let go of the spatula he was holding and quickly turned around.

 

He forthwith cupped her face and slammed his mouth down over her and took her hungrily yet gently. Jessica bends backward at the sudden attack but his arms locked around her waist to hold her up. She responded fiercely to his kisses and Yul was like swallowing her whole, making her felt branded and marked.

 

If it weren’t for the holy bacons, they wouldn’t even bother to pull away.

 

Yul left Jessica breathless and stunned.

 

There goes that toothy smile that reached up to his ears that would just make her drop if she had worn one.“Good morning, babe.”

 

Jessica was caught off guard and took seconds to recover from what he just did. “G-good morning.” She coyly smiled back..

 

Yul gave back his attention to the screaming-to-be-saved bacon and placed it in the plate where pancakes, eggs and hotdogs were waiting.

 

“It’s too early for you to wake up.” He said as he prepares the table.

 

“How can I go back to sleep if you’re suddenly nowhere beside me?”

 

Jessica took her seat and watched him walk here and there. “And that leads me; it’s too early for you to cook breakfast.” She retorted back in the same manner.

 

Yul stopped moving and leaned over the table near her. “As much as I don’t want to let you wake up without me beside you, I have to leave early for school.”

 

“Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter