The Accident

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4: The Accident

 

Third Person's P.O.V.

 

Jung Residence

 

It's a brand new day for the Jung household. The maids are walking around doing the house chores and clanking of pans can be heard in the kitchen as the head chef prepares the best breakfast for the family. The aroma of foods is making everyone hungry and the delicious smell strode into her nose that woke up her senses.

 

"Hmm." The raven-haired girl was lying on her stomach when she gained consciousness  and sleepily raised her head. "What's that delicious smell?" She groaned and lazily sat up.

 

What time is it? Krystal looked at the clock on her bedside table then her sleepy eyes grew wider at the sight. "7AM?! Oh, God! Dad will kill me." She panicked and rushed to the bathroom to take a bath.

 

---

 

Mr. Jung was clad in his black suit as he walked down the stairs towards the kitchen to have his breakfast.

 

"Good morning, sweetheart!" A kiss planted on his wife's cheek and he sat down at the end of the table where american breakfast was already served. "Where are the girls?"

 

"I think they are still sleeping. It's vacation, I'm sure they will wake up late." Ms. Jung smiled at him and served him his breakfast.

 

"Yes, but I thought Krystal will come with me to the University?"

 

"Oh! I forgot too that it's today." She then called Ms. Oh, their head maid to get the girls.

 

Mr. Jung was taking Jessica and Krystal whenever he has interviews with the scholarship applicants. The girls were also introduced during the orientation every year to let the students around the University know who will be the next President or owner of the school. That way, it will save his daughters from bullying and people will respect them. Of course, Jessica is in favor of it because she loves to have control and Krystal is just going with the flow but it irritates her sometimes because it made her intimidating to some people.

 

---

 

Krystal was doing her make up really quick that her make up sets scattered on her vanity table. After the last touch up, she ran to the door without bothering to fix her things and opened it when Ms. Oh was just about to knock.

 

"Ahjumma!" Startled when she saw the maid.

 

But the maid kept still and beamed lightly at her. "Breakfast is ready and your dad is looking for you."

 

"Thanks, ahjumma." Flashing her a nice smile, she then rushed her way to the kitchen.

 

"Good morning, mom, dad." She greeted her parents with a kiss on their cheeks.

 

"Good morning, darling. You're late." His father answered. "Have a seat and eat your breakfast."

 

"Yes, dad.

 

Aren't we going with unnie?" She added as she takes a portion of breakfast to her plate as soon as she took a seat.

 

"Yeah, what about Jessica, isn't she interested knowing the new student?" Her mother asked curiously.

 

"Well, I asked her the other day to join but then she said she will meet the students eventually if they passed my interview." Mr. Jung said before taking a bite on the sausage.

 

---

 

*knock knock*

 

"Jessica!" Ms. Oh shouted through the closed door.

 

"Jessica! Breakfast is ready!" But she heard nothing so she decided to come in.

 

Ms. Oh is the oldest maid in the house. She is the most trusted maid and she manages all the concerns when it comes to taking care of the household. The girls grew closer to the old maid when their parents were always out of the country or away for their business. She was the one who was there whenever the girls needed comfort aside from their friends and parents.

 

"Hey, sleepyhead! Wake up!" A numerous pat landed on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter