Comeback

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 
 

Chapter 26: Comeback

 
 
Third Person’s P.O.V.


 
BeansBins, Seoul


 
“So, they were asking me about us earlier.” Yul said as he took a spoonful of his cake then showed his toothy smile at Jessica.


 
She turned her eyes brightfully at him and asked, “What did you say?”


 
Relaxing himself on the sofa chair, he put his arms behind her. “Nothing. I just escaped from them.”


 
“They’re really persistent, aren’t they? Don’t worry I’ll tell them later.” A sweet beam was shot to him.


 
Yul’s lips grew wider. He’s just happy that they don’t have to hide from her friends anymore because they should at least be the first to know. “No pressure, Sica.. Anyway, does Krystal know already?”


 
“Not yet. But yeah, now that you’ve mentioned it, I’m gonna tell her later when I get home.” Jessica assured him with a smile. “I wonder how she’s going to react. She seems to like you so much.” Giggles came out at the words as she remembers how Krystal was with Yul.


 
Yul grinned. “Yeah? I hope she’ll be happy too. Do you think I should get something for her?”

 

It’s best to keep the siblings on his side, isn’t it?


 
Jessica laughed. “Silly. Don’t even bother about it, I’m one hundred percent sure she’ll be ecstatic to know about us.”


 
“I know, right? Now that I got Jessica Jung fall in love with me, why not get on the good sides of Krystal Jung?” He joked and stifled a giggle. The crown is definitely on him. Out of all the boys that swoon over these two gorgeous ladies, he was the chosen one.


 
Jessica’s ears perked up but she decided to play along. “Wow, Kwon Yul. It’s not even a week yet and you’re already so full of yourself.”


 
He simpered at her. “Why? Isn’t it true?”


 
“Tell me what’s true.” She challenged him playfully.


 
“Hmm.” Yul acted clueless for a second. “Well, the truth is.. you think I’m handsome. And my body is really to die for. That you always blush when you think of me..-“ Jessica can’t hide it anymore. She bursts out when she heard what he said. The wit of this guy.


 
“Yah! Seriously.” A loud chortle came out from . “I can’t believe you. You’re so big-headed.” Jessica furthered.


 
He can’t help but admire her as he watches and it made him laugh with her. You know you’re in love when just by looking at the certain person smiling can already make your day whole and leave your mind with her beauty.


 
“You’re laughing ‘cause you’re guilty.” Yul tittered as he drinks his iced latte.


 
Jessica hangs open, lost for words. “Of course not!” She let out a big smile. “Stop it.”


 
“Ouch!” A clasped hand landed dramatically on his chest, acting hurt by her words.


 
She abruptly turned her head at him and looked worriedly. “Are you okay?!” Shocked at the sudden reaction from him and then she holds his hands.


 
“No.” Lips pouted.


 
Jessica, still unaware of his acting, asked, “Why? What hurts?” as she carefully checks him.


 
“How could you not think of your boyfriend to be handsome? And how could you not blush when you think of me? Yah..” Yul playfully sulked.


 
“Yahh!!!” Jessica yelled loudly at him and pushed him hard at his chest. She can’t believe she got tricked again.


 
He guffawed as he rubbed his chest.


 
“I was just kidding. Why are you so violent?” He heartily told her.


 
“Aish. You’re too much.” It suddenly turned gloomy and Yul could only beam at her. “Okay, okay. I’m sorry.” Soothingly, he side-hugged her and cutely showed his face to her.


 
“Okay.” Jessica deadpanned. Yul added his other arms to fully hug her and shook her body a little.


 
“Hey.. don’t be like that now. Forgive me.” A frown escaped from his lips.


 
There was no better reply to that but to give in. Jessica couldn’t resist the very first aegyo he displayed in front of her and her insides partied.


 
“Yes, my handsome guy.” In the same manner, she jovially answered just to make him happy.


 
Yul laughed at the tone of the statement. There’s still so much to learn about her.
 


“That’s right.” He cheerfully added and composed himself. “So who are you meeting later?”
 


“Oh.. He’s our friend since we were high school. He’s been in Las Vegas since then, dancing.” Jessica explained.


 
“Really? He must be really awesome.” Yul marvelled.


 
“He is. Do you want to meet him and come with me later?” One brow raised as she asked him.


 
Pausing for a second, he glanced at her sadly before answering. “I want to but I can’t. I still have to prepare my reports, it’s due tomorrow.” Yul regretfully expressed.


 
“Is that so? It’s fine. There are still many chances for you two to meet.” She responded in a sweet way.


 
“I’m sure we will. What time are you going? Do you want me to take you there?”


 
“Actually..” She shifted her eyes on her wrist watch. “We have to meet at 7PM and it’s already 6.” The beautiful face turned sad.


 
“It’s already 6? Come on. I’ll take you.” Yul stood up and fixed himself. Putting himself beside the chair, he helped Jessica get up and walked with her through the door.


 
Jessica walks towards her car with him following behind.


 
Jessica conscientiously looked at him before speaking. "Yul, how about you go first? I think it’ll save your time and you could spend it on making your reports more.” 


 
Yul bit his lower lip, he want to be with her a little bit more but needed more time for the reports to be done today. He has grades he needs to maintain for the scholarship. “Are you sure you’ll be fine?”


 
The warmth from her hand touched his cheeks as she caressed it. “Yes, don’t worry, okay? I’ll text you when I get there.”


 
“But my phone is confiscated.”


 
Her eyes shut tight for a second. “Oh my, I totally forgot about it.”


 
“It’s okay. I’ll just see you tomorrow?”


 
Jessica plastered a wide smile on her face at him. “I’ll see you.” There, her arms automatically hugged him tight. “I missed you. Don’t let me miss you again tomorrow.” She earnestly turned her gaze at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter