Breakfast with Krystal

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 19: Breakfast with Krystal

 

Third Person’s P.O.V.

 

Jung Residence

 

Jessica rolled on her bed, groaning as she wakes up. “Hmmm.” She let out a satisfying moan and her arms landed straight on her side. Her eyes perked up when she felt a masculine body touched her skin. “My gosh! Who is this?!” A shocking thought as her heart raced. Her eyes still at the ceiling, not wanting to look at the person beside her.

 

The bronze-haired girl slowly moved her hands up and down on the body, feeling it.. to check if she’s still dreaming but she felt tight chest and abs of a man.

 

It’s real.

 

Jessica immediately tilted her head to the face of the y body’s owner. She gulped down and her heart skipped a beat when she saw Yul.

 

“Ahhhhhhh!” Jessica shrieked loudly and quickly sat up, astonished to witness him sleeping beside her, half . “No, no, no, no, no! It can’t be!” Panically convincing herself that nothing ually happened to them. Not this fast.

 

Yul woke up from the loud sharp noise, his ears hurt. He sleepily sat beside her and looked at her quizzically. “Sica, what’s wrong?”

 

She rashly stood up and turned at him accusingly, “What are you doing here?!”

 

“And why are you ?!” She added, pulling the comforter close to her, covering her body.

 

All of his eyes and ears are now on her.

 

“Well.. you were drunk last night? You don’t remember anything?” Yul is starting to feel awkward, her glare is no joke. He shyly looked around to avoid her eyes.

 

“No!” She dismissively said but shook her head, “I mean.. I was with Sunny and Tiffany last night. How come you’re here?!” Her forehead knotted.

 

“Really?!!” Yul abruptly shifted his eyes at her, couldn’t believe what he heard. "Sooyoung said you were alone last night and asked me to pick you up.”

 

Yul furrowed his eyebrows. “They set us up?”

 

“Sooyoung?” She fiercely questioned. Jessica gritted her teeth and upsettingly tilted her head down. Settling herself on the bed, she sat down dejectedly and heaved a sigh. “Those backstabbing friends!”

 

“Did anything happen?” A more calming voice questioned, looks like she forgot about the kiss.

 

Yul paused for a brief second. “Uhmm..” Hesitant, confused if he should spill that they kissed or just act like nothing happened at all. “N-no. No. Nothing happened.” He stammered, denying everything as he shakes his head.

 

Jessica tilted her head at him. “Are you sure?” Starting to feel suspicious. “Why are you stuttering?” A brow curled up.

 

“Yes!!” He defensively stated. “I’m still wearing my pants. See?!” Yul frets as he patted his pants, showing it to her.

 

“Then where is your freakin’ shirt?!”

 

“You.. puked on me last night.” He carefully replied then raised his head to check her reaction.

 

"What?!" Jessica turned her widened eyes at him. “Oh God! I’m so sorry!” She frantically added, covering . Now embarrassed and her face is burning red. She couldn’t look at him straight in the eyes in shame.

 

“No.. Don’t worry about it.” Yul assured her.

 

Jessica looked at him helplessly and exhaled, pausing for a moment. She suddenly felt blank.

 

Silence engulfed the room and Yul doesn't know what to say.

 

“Hmm.. are you hungry? Do you want to have breakfast?” Jessica recovered and curtly asked him, feeling sorry for what she did.

 

Yul lost his breath for a moment. Mouth slightly agaped at her sudden change of mood. “S-sure.”

 

Jessica stood up and landed the comforter on the bed. She wears her slippers and started walking out of the room. Yul confusingly looked at her but stood up anyway to follow her.

 

---

 

Krystal stepped out from her room to go to the kitchen when she passes by Jessica’s. The door opened and revealed Jessica. “Unnie! Good morning!” She happily greeted her sister and hugged her.

 

The moment her head got past her sister's, her eyes landed at the person behind her who is half-.

 

H"Oh no!” Jessica exasperated in her thought.

 

“Oh my!!” Krystal gasped and wavered her finger at him. “Oppa!” Shock painted on her face.

 

Jessica backed away from their hug. “Goodness! I forgot!” She exclaimed and turned her eyes at him. She forgot Yul doesn't have any shirt on. There's no way he would walk around the house half-.

 

“Wait here.” She quickly told him and closed the door before striding downstairs to look for their maid.

 

Krystal trailed behind her sister, hanging. “Unnie! I can’t believe you!” She hissed, still looking stunned at what she saw.

 

“It’s not what you think, Krys.” Jessica nonchalantly responded and stopped in the middle of the living room.

 

“Get me a shirt for my guy friend.” She commanded at the maid then turned around to put her attention to her little sister as she crossed her arms.

 

“A-are you two screwing?? I-in your room?!” Krystal looks mortified, she haven’t seen this side of her sister, the one who brings home boys and let them sleep in her bed. Seems like her mind was corrupted at the scene and assumed dirty thoughts carelessly.

 

“My gosh, Krystal!! Since when did you have a nasty mind? I can’t believe you think of me like that!” Jessica incredulously looked at her sister. She was accusing her of something she wouldn’t do in her life – sleeping around with men.

 

She flirts, yes. But to around? That’s a big no-no.

 

“T-then why? He’s and he’s here again? This early?” Still not convinced.

 

Jessica groaned inwardly. “I was drunk last night, okay? He helped me get home and I unknowingly puked at him. So get your mind out of the gutter!”  She retorted, pointing her finger at Krystal, signaling her to stop from asking more ridiculous questions.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter