That Smile

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 15: That Smile

 

Third Person's P.O.V.

 

Lee Residence

 

"Bunny.."

 

"Bunny-ah.."

 

"Sunny.."

 

Sooyoung has been bugging his girl, trying to get her attention. She seems to be so focused in playing Star Wars in her Play Station 4 and she's not letting Soo get in her way.

 

After class, they decided to go to Sunny's place and here they are, enjoying her play the game while Sooyoung is bored out of his wits. He suddenly regretted agreeing to coming here after his basketball practice. He lost her attention the moment she opened her video game.

 

Sooyoung is sitting on the sofa while Sunny is on the floor, seems like his toy got stolen from him.

 

He slid his body down on the sofa and faced her. "Sunny-ah.." He rubs his head on her neck just like a puppy trying to show his affection to his beloved owner. No sign of  stopping, he lets out a small grunt from time to time to annoy her. "Grrr." And he's giving her multiple pecks on her smooth white neck. Sunny paused her game and turned her sight to him, amusingly smiling.

 

"Yah.. Really. Just let me finish this." Sunny lovingly said to him and pressed the play button to continue playing.

 

"Noooo!" Sooyoung then crawled his way to Sunny and urges her to move forward. He sits himself at her back and hugged her.

 

She's in between his legs.

 

Sooyoung fixes her hair from her side and removes the tangling hairs that block her neck. He smirked before diving in and kisses her neck, giving her hickies.

 

Sunny shrieked. "Soo!!" She tried to escape from him but his hug is too tight. She had no other choice but to pause again her game.

 

"Yah!! Why are you doing this? Stop giving me hickies, we still have school." She tilted her head to him, convincing him to get his mind out of the gutter. That stopped him from harassing her neck and he gazed at her.

 

Without saying anything, his lips landed on hers instead. Giving her pecks on her lips. "Stop.. ignoring.. me."

 

Sunny smiled through their kiss. "Okay. Okay. I surrender." And pecks turned into a deeper kiss.

 

A moan came out. They were into the moment that Sooyoung forgot her parents are at home. He moved back slowly when he heard her, just as they felt breathless.

 

Sooyoung plastered a victory smile. He won her attention from this video game. Such a stupid thing that he's even jealous at a 'video game'. "What?" Sunny chuckles at him.

 

"Let's eat, I'm hungry." Sooyoung caresses her tummy and leans his chin on her shoulder.

 

"Okay, where?"

 

"Or you want to eat here?"

 

"Let's go to The Fine Bistro. I missed eating there. It's been a while since the gang's bonding." He checks her reaction.

 

"Sure. Just wait, I'll change clothes." She beamed at him and stood up.

 

"I'll go with you." He batted his eyebrows, teasing her. He leaned his back on the sofa and spreads his arms on it, relaxing himself as he watches her reaction.

 

"Yah! ert!" She gave him a disagreeing look and ran to her closet room. She slammed the door and locked it. Making sure he can't follow her.

 

He only laughed at her reaction.

 

---

 

The Fine Bistro, Seoul

 

The music is playing and booming thru the speakers that surrounds the whole Fine Bistro, lifting up the customers' vibes and mood.

 

*Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight.

(I love cheap thrills!)

I don't need no money as I can feel the beat

I don't need no money as long as I keep dancing*

 

And these two lovers seems to be lost in their own world. Taeng was hanging his arms on Tiffany's shoulders and they are sitting too closely while looking at her phone, watching her play a game. They are playing, and the loser has to pay for their foods and do the command of the winner.

 

Taeng played a score of 200 in stacks and Tiffany has to beat him. Frustration is eating her and her focus can't be taken away. Why does he have to make it 200 when she barely makes a hundred? She sighed.

 

"Ya-ya-ya-yah!" She was frantically playing when her stack is becoming too thin until it didn't hit the top and fell.

 

She obviously lost.

 

"Aish! It's your fault!" She stated frustratingly and harshly put her phone on the table.

 

Taeng giggles at her. He finds her cute even at times like this. "Why is it my fault? I didn't even do anything." He then removed his arms on her shoulders and put it around her waist.

 

"Hmp." Tiffany crossed her arms and shifted her head at him. "Okay, fine. What's your request?" She suddenly changed her facial expression into a cute one. "Please be easy on me.." Then showed her eye smiles.

 

"You're tricking me."

 

"No way! How can you say so?" She raised a brow and grinned.

 

"You're acti--" Tiffany cut him off with a kiss. He blushed at her sudden act. "Seriously." He expressed his disbelief and she just smiled sweetly at him. Then someone suddenly showed up and yelled at them.

 

"Yah!! Are you two going to act like that at a place like this?!" Sooyoung jokingly yelled at them.

 

"Sooyoung!" Taeng shockingly greeted him.

 

"Sunny! It's been a while!" Tiffany stood up and greeted her with a hug.

 

Sunny reciprocated it.

 

"Yeah, it's surprising to see you guys here. We missed the food that's why we came." Sunny told them.

 

"Have a seat. We're not done yet." Taeng gestured them to the seats in front of them.

 

"Have you ordered your fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter