Farewell

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 31

 

Farewell….

 

 

YG’s pov…

 

“With Jiyeon’s kidnapping and now this? That head Reporter Park surely timed this?” He said as he saw the headlines in a newsite.

 

G-Dragon and Kim Taeyeon living together! Photos of the two exiting the G-Dragon’s apartment Complex!

Is G-Dragon the father of Little Dragon? Photos of the Idol taking Little Jiyeon to school surfaces!

 

Daebak! Seriously? And they are living together? I knew it! G-Dragon had knocked up someone and it is now in the open. Wait then the guy who divorce Ms. Kim is G-dragon?

 

Just then another news popped up and now the whole world knew.

 

Breaking News! Little Dragon, Kim Jiyeon Kidnapped! Police says the Kidnapper is Mrs. Kim’s ex-husband!

Breaking News! Little Dragon Saved by the police with G-Dragon and TOP!

Breaking News! G-Dragon in critical condition! Unconfirmed report says he was shot while saving Kim Jiyeon!

 

Wait ex-husband? Then Jiyong isn’t the father? this whole Scandal is confusing! Please don’t post malicious things about G-Dragon!! He is a hero who risk his life for Little Dragon. VIP’s let’s all pray for our Oppa’s recovery!!

 

 

“!” We then saw the hordes of reporters at the front of the hospital. As we get off they all question us and we have a hard time going inside the hospital. Inside Youngbae and Daesung welcome me.

“How’s Jiyong?” I ask them.

“He is still in surgery hyung.” Daesung said. “One of the bullet was stuck near his heart. He lost so much blood… good thing Seungri has the same blood type as him so they going to do a blood transfusion while in surgery.”

“How about Jiyeon? Is the kid alright?” I ask again.

“Jiyeon is okay now. She fainted when she saw the blood coming out from Jiyong.” Youngbae said to me. “She is with her mother in the other room.”

“! Why the hell they went there and be a hero?” I curse knowing the answer.

As I arrive upstairs I saw the Kwon’s, Kiko, TOP’s mother and TOP waiting infront of the surgery room.

“Mrs. Kwon…” I went towards Jiyong mother. “Jiyong can pull out of this.”

“Thank you Mr. Yang…” She said to me. “I was thankful that Seungri is here.”

“Hyung… sorry.” TOP apologize to me.

“What’s done is done. Let’s just pray that Jiyong could pull through this.” I said to him. “Where’s Ms. Kim? Why isn’t she here?”

“She is with Jiyeon.” Dami said to me. “Jessica and Tiffany are with her too.”

“Good. Mr. Lee already called me asking if the two are here.” I said to them.

I then excuse myself to talk with the head of the police and ask Daesung to call me if the surgery went well. I want to ask them the details and also to not disclose anything first to the media. They told me about what happen and how the ringleader Kim Jin-Tae is still at large. They already put a lot of road block and also seize the apartment Jin-Tae have been staying.

“I will also surrender the recent threats Jiyong receive lately.” I said to them. “At first we just thought that it came from an anti-fan but I believe that Jin-Tae was behind all of those too.”

“We will send someone to YG to gather those.” The detective said to me. “Also about your request not to disclose anything to the media, we already did that.”

“Thank you…” I said to him.

I then went back to where the rest are, and when I came back Mrs. Kwon have been crying and everybody else have ashen.

“Hey what happen?” I ask them.

“The nurse suddenly went out hurriedly and when we ask, she said that Jiyong’s heart stop.”

I was about to say something when I heard someone.

“No…” I turn around to see Ms. Kim standing behind me. “No… you are kidding right? TOP oppa… Jiyong… Jiyong is alright right? He will pull through this right?” Ms. Kim was crying as she begged.

But TOP didn’t say anything as he knows that the possibility of Jiyong dying was still there.

“Of course.” Mrs. Kwon said. “My son will pull through this.” Taeyeon then cry in her arms as we all wait for the doctor to come out of the surgery room.

It’s been 3 hours since they started operating on Jiyong. Seungri who donated his blood already came out and he was also unconscious so we couldn’t know if Jiyong is alright. We were all tired but suddenly the door open and the doctor came out.

“Who is Mr. Kwon’s family?” The doctor asks. Mrs. Kwon and Dami went forward. “The surgery is a success, but still he needs to be monitored. Several of his organs have been damage due to the gunshots especially his stomach. It is good that it miss his heart. Also his heart stop for a few minutes and we don’t know if it will affect his brain.”

“Can we see him?” Dami asks.

“Right now no…” The doctor said. “But you could view his room from outside.”

We then thank the doctor and we all sigh in relief that Jiyong pull through and live. “I will going to visit Seungri in his room to check up on him also to bring the good news.”

“Hyung I will go with you.” Daesung said to me.

I wanted to stay but Seungri also need some attention and from the looks of it he gave out a lot blood. But the real problem is how can I explain this to the media?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

I wanted to see Jiyong but, I hesitated. I felt that it was my fault that he ended up like this so I excuse myself and just made up a lie to go back to Jiyeon’s room. When I enter the room I saw my daughter there wide awake while Jessica and Tiffany prevent her from going out.

“Umma!” She called me and suddenly hug me. “Umma… Appa ajushi!... Appa ajushi… he got hurt because of me… Umma Appa ajushi…” Jiyeon was crying and it broke my heart seeing her like that.

“Your Appa ajushi is fine…” I said to her as I wipe the tears in her face. “He is sleeping so we could not go there for today.”

“But Umma, Appa ajushi was hurt and there were blood… and he suddenly… Umma, Appa ajushi visited me in my dream saying he will go somewhere.” Jiyeon said to me.

My heart aches as I heard that. I know in the moment Jiyong’s heart stop for a few minutes I felt someone hug me from the back that is why I went to the surgery room in a hurry.

“Jiyong is alright now, he won’t go anywhere.” I said to her.

“Taeng is it really true?” Tiffany ask me. “Is it true that Jiyong oppa is alright?”

“Yeah… they just move him in the ICU...” I said to them. “They are still monitoring him though. So Jiyeon for now rest okay.”

“Neh~ umma.”

I then went out of the room for a while and as soon as I was out, I went to the to the emergency exit and cry. I blame myself for what happen. I shouldn’t have dream of a happy ending with a past like mine. Happiness for me, will only result to people I love suffer. I… I don’t want them to be hurt anymore. Then the door open and I saw my two friends enter.

“Here you are…” Sica said to me. “And it looks like you are crying again.”

“Taeng, are you blaming yourself for what happen?” Tiffany ask me and I didn’t answer. “We are right you really blame yourself.”

“Taeng, it’s not your fault.” Sica said. “Everything that happen isn’t your fault. Not the death of your parents, or why Jiyong is here. So please don’t blame yourself.”

“I know.” I said to her. “But…”

“But since Jiyong got hurt because of your ex-husbands doing, you think that it is because of you?” Tiffany interrupt me. “Taeng Jiyong went there because he loves you and your daughter. If he knows that you blame yourself for what happen to him he will be mad at you.”

I cry again in front of them and I know they are right, but for me, as long as I am with Jiyong then Jin will surely haunt me. It isn’t a good thing that he hasn’t been caught by the police.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Kwon’s pov…

 

 

It’s been a few days since Jiyong was in a stable condition and was move from the ICU to a regular one but still he haven’t wake up yet. These past few days have been mentally and physically tiring. Reporters keeps pestering us about what truly happen even though YG has already release an official statement of what happen. In the statement YG made, he didn’t tell them about the real relationship between Jiyong and Taeyeon. I was angry at first but when he told me the reason about it I calm down. Knowing my son is a famous he has some vicious fans. But the thing is I heard that the singing competition Taeyeon joined comepletely edit her out of the show, even her performance.

Taeyeon and Jiyeon was moved to the Choi’s residence for now, since our residence and the place they were staying were being monitored by reporters. I was hesitant at first but yield when my daughter agree.

I was worried about Taeyeon as her personality tend to keep it everything to herself, even the things she is feeling. I know she is blaming herself for everything that have happen and for one I don’t feel like that to her. I mean it isn’t her fault her ex-husband was the one who did all of this. If I am angry at someone then that someone would to the person who shot my son. The Choi’s has many connection in the police force so at least they could guard Taeyeon and Jiyeon.

Since the reporters are still hanging around the hospital, even pretending to be patients. That is why I forbid them to visit here for now. As I went back to Jiyong’s room I saw movement in his arm and after a while his eyes open.

“Jiyong… Jiyong!!” I called the doctor as I saw his eyes open. “Doctor! Doctor.”

He was still dizzy so I help him sit up. He then look at me confuse and then said “Umma why are you here?”

“Why am I here?” I ask him.

“Jiyong don’t you remember what happen to you?” Just then the doctor enter and went towards my son “Don’t talk. You need to recover.”

Just then the doctor went and examine him and I just watch anxiously and wait for the result.

“He is alright, but still we need to examine him again just to be sure.” The doctor said to me. “Good thing that the wound is shallow.”

I sigh in relief and cry silently. Jiyong look at me like he was asking what happen.

“Umma what happen? Why am I at the hospital?”

“You were shot.” I told him. “You lost a lot of blood and we even thought that you wouldn’t make it.”

“What me shot? Why? Did I do something wrong?” I then look at him shock.

“Jiyong… what are you saying? You and Seunghyun went to save Jiyeon.” I ask him.

“Jiyeon? Who’s Jiyeon?” He look at me dumbfounded.

“Mr. Kwon… what’s the recent thing you remember?” The doctor asks.

“I was at the broadcasting station with Daesung… I was guesting for the second time… Argghhh.” He then groan in pain and then fainted and it made me nervous more.

After a couple of minutes the doctor said it was fine and told me about Jiyong’s condition.

“He might have an amnesia.” The doctor said to me. “I just don’t know if it is temporary or permanent. But it looks like he only forget a certain part of his life so it might be a good thing.”

I didn’t say anything but still it bothers me that my son didn’t remember Taeyeon. I went out to go to my son’s room when I saw Taeyeon standing infront of his door.

“Taeyeon-ah…” I called out but she just the look at me with side eyes.

“Kwon Oemonim, sorry.” She said kneeling. “Because of me… because of me… Jiyong…”

I kneel infront of her and hug her. “It’s not your fault. Jiyong save you because he loves you.”

Taeyeon cried in my arms and I know that she still blame herself for what happen. After she calmed down I told her about Jiyong’s condition.

“Amnesia? Then Jiyong doesn’t remember me?” Taeyeon said to me.

“Don’t worry it is only temporary…” I said to her. “It is cause of his heart stopping for a moment according the doctor. He will regain back his memory once again.”

After that she said goodbye and she then went back without even visiting my son. Looking at her from the back, I can’t help feel something strange. Like her leaving means that I will never see her again.

I just hope my assumption is wrong…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

He has amnesia… I thought as I leave. Means he didn’t remember me nor Jiyeon. But my thoughts was interrupted when I saw YG’s CEO. It seems that he heard that Jiyong have woken up.

“Ms. Kim you are here? Did you visit Jiyong?” He ask me.

But I didn’t answer, yet a plan suddenly came into mind. “CEO Yang… can I talk to you about something?” I ask him.

“Sure… but could you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter