1 + 1 =

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

1 + 1 = <3

 

 

 

Jiyong's pov

 

 

This night sure is tiring as I set up my bed in my couch. The reason? There is a pair of girls occupying my bed. One is a very young girl, and the other… well you can’t guest her age even though I know the little girl is her daughter.

I then went to my room and saw them there sleeping innocently. I was a bit felt pity to the little girl as she cries herself to sleep.

 

Flashback:

“Kiko Open the door… Hurry!” I said to my friend.

After I get her, instead of going to the hospital I quickly went to my apartment in panic. I was afraid that going to the hospital would result to a huge scandal for me and all of the things that I build until now will crumble. Good thing that Kiko lives just a floor below me so I called her up and ask to bring some medicine for flu, other medicinal stuff and some fresh undies.

As I reach to the building. I carry the mother and her little girl follows us. Good thing this apartment building has an emergency elevator directly connected to the floor where I lived. As I reach my apartment I saw Kiko who was still in her pajamas. It seems I woke her up.

“Yah! Who is that?” She said to me as we enter the house. “And who is this little girl?”

“I’ll explain later please can you examine this girl first.” I said to her.

“Jiyong she’s completely soak.” Kiko said.

“Just use my clothes in the closet call me when you are finish.” I said as I leave the room.

I also usher the kid out of the room. She was constantly crying so I just said that her mother will be alright and my friend is a doctor (not technically though). I then brought some towels and give it to the kid for her to dry herself. She was hesitant at first but she eventually trusts me. But as soon as she dried up she then went to the room and help in taking care of her mother.

It took about an hour and I was constantly waiting for Kiko to go out and when she do, she just kick me in the leg.

“Yah why do you do that?!” I ask her.

“That’s for waking me up.” She said to me. “Who is she? Why is she with you?”

“I was driving home when suddenly the kid just appear out of nowhere. I tell you, I almost hit her with my car. Then the kid keep hitting my window and asking me to save her mother. I can’t say no, so I went there and saw the mother unconscious.”

“And you just bring her here? Why didn’t you bring her to the hospital?”

“Sorry I panic. Beside you are a doctor right?” I said.

“I’m not a physician you idiot!” Kiko snarl at me. She then takes a deep breath and said “She’s okay, she just collapsed because of mental stress and being in the rain for so long. “The girl and her daughter are asleep so don’t disturb them for now. But please let her be check by a doctor okay.” Kiko said as she leave.

 

End of flashback:

 

 

I left out a sig as I saw them. I went towards them and fix the blanket covering them. As I saw the mother of the kid I can’t help the fact that she was really beautiful. I can tell that because her daughter is as beautiful as she is.

How great if they are mine… I heard a voice from somewhere… I turn around to see who it is but I found no one.

Did I say that? Did I really say that?

I just brush off thoughts and went to the guest room to sleep. Forgetting one crucial thing that will happen when I wake up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov…

 

 

It was early in the morning and the bright sun welcomes the Apartment building in Seongsu Dong. The rain washed away the bitterness and the sadness of everyone last night. In one Apartment room where an incident happen, little footstep will be heard, but the two adults sleeping in two different room can’t even bares to notice the young girl running around the house and is still in awe of what she is seeing. But like a good girl that she is she didn’t touch anything that will surely make the owner of the house mad. Though her hungry tummy didn’t prevent her to ravage through the refrigerator, she picks some snacks like bread and butter. She spread some in the bread and digs in. Realizing that that the adult in the two rooms will be hungry when they wake up, she open the fridge again and think what easy meal she could do? Realizing that the whole fridge doesn’t have anything except for bread, milk and some jam, she just made sandwiches.

She then went towards the living room and just sit there waiting for the adults to wake up. But of course kids are impatient and she was being frustrated and annoyed that no one was waking up, so she decided to wake her mother first.

But as she was going to her mother’s room she heard a noise from the front door was heard. The curious kid went and stares at the door thinking it was just her imagination. But a knock was heard again.

“Who is it?” The little girl asks.

But she only heard some murmuring outside the door.

Outside two woman was baffled to hear a young girls voice from the inside the apartment.

“Dami-ah is this room correct? Maybe we miss something.” The older woman said.

The girl then looks at the apartment number again and it was correct. “Umma this is the correct room.” The younger woman said. “Wait does Jiyong already have a kid?”

“How can your brother have a kid he didn’t even introduce us to another girl for five years now.” The mother said.

“Maybe it’s Kiko.” The girl named Dami said. “They were so close and we already met her.”

“Aishh… you know your brothers door code so press it now.” The mother said.

But as the door open they were shock to see a little girl looking at them with curiosity. Both of the women fell in love with the big innocent eyes that were looking at them, that they think that if this was Jiyong’s kid then we can accept it.

“Who are you?” The little girl asks.

“Uhmm I am the older sister of the owner of the apartment and this is our mother.” Dami said to the kid. “Do you know who where is the owner of the house is?”

The kid then looks at the two and then remembers something. “Ah! You look like the people in the picture.” She said pointing at them. The little girl then smile and it made the heart of the two melt. “Ajushi is still sleeping and Umma is still sleeping too.”

Jiyong is still sleeping and her Umma is still sleeping? The mother thought. Then this kid is…

But her thoughts was interrupted when the kid grab her hand. “I made sandwiches we could eat together.”

The two can’t even refuse the kid and just went ahead and went to the kitchen.

As the three are on the kitchen, the owner of the house is not aware of what is happening. He then gets up and unknowingly walks towards his own room to check on the two visitors he has. As he enter the room his eye marble to the scene. The woman she only knew as a Goddess with a kid is sleeping soundly in his bed. A smile form on his face and he didn’t notice that there is something or someone missing in the room. But as the girl in the bed fidgeted, he went closer and closer until his urged to kiss her was so great that he even went closer. But that all was stopped when the door to the room open and two familiar people enter and a little girl suddenly tackle him

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

 

As I look at her, I can’t help to find her attractive. She has that face that will make you want to protect her. I didn’t even notice that I was getting closer to her face. Then the door to my room open and saw the person I don’t want to misunderstand the situation.

“Umma this is not what you think”

But what come’s next was a rather painful experience as a kick suddenly connected in my stomach making me fold in half.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY MOTHER YOU ERTED AJUSHI!” the little girl said.

With that the mother of the little girl wake-up and then look around confused. The little girl then climbs into the bed and hugged her mother who was now awake.

“Jiyong I brought some of my clothes for those two…” A voice which probably is Kiko said as he enters my apartment room.

 

 

The kick was still painful but here I am being interrogated by my mother and sister. Kiko and I have been explaining things to them while the two visitors are in the living room.

“But seriously Jiyong… we really thought that the little girl was your daughter.” My Noona said to me.

“I won’t bread someone like that!” I said. “That kid! I save her and her mother last night and this is what she did to me.”

“It was your own fault.” My mother said. “From our view point you are about to harass her mother.”

“So you are at fault, serve you right Jiyong.” Kiko teased.

“Yah you were supposed to be my ally.” I said to her.

“Shut up you two.” My mother said to us. “I really commend you Jiyong for helping those two. I am proud of you.”

I was glad that my mother praise me, and I just smile. Of course my mother’s praise is much bigger than any public opinion against me, so seeing her happy is what I want best.

I wanted to talk more but my phone rang and the caller was from my manager.

“Oh Hyung… what? Okay I will be there… No I’m not sober … okay let’s meet at the agency.” I then hang up the phone and then proceed to my own room to get some clothes.

“Mom, I’m sorry but something came up at the YG, so I can’t go with you.” I said to them.

“Don’t worry. Beside your work is more important, so go.” My mom said.

“You better make up for this brat.” My sister said to me. “By the way what will we do with your two visitors?”

“I will let you decide on that… but please tell them that they shouldn’t tell anyone about me or what happen last night.” I said as I leave.

I just hope that my mother could handle that well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

I don’t know what happen last night or what we are doing here. It was strange that I suddenly saw a man lying on the floor and my daughter is suddenly at home in this new place. From the looks of the house it was what I imagine what most rich kids should have, and Jiyeon kick the owner of this house… then I really am screwed.

“Umma, why are you sad?” Jiyeon said looking at me.

“It’s nothing Jiyeon-ah…” I said with a smile for her not to worry.

After the owner of the house went to a separate room to discuss what happen, my daughter suddenly went to the kitchen and offer me some sandwiches. I was touched of what my daughter did, but was a bit confuse when she said she already offer it to the owners mother.

Just then three girls suddenly enter the living room and seat in front of me. I was so tense that I suddenly sit straight up.

“Wow, you really have such pale skin.” One of the women said.

“I told you, Dami unnie… she looks like a doll in that get up.” Another one said.

“Stop it you two…” The mother of the Owner said. “Can you introduce yourself first?” She asks me.

I quickly stand up not realizing that I was wearing a man’s underwear. “Anyounghaseyo omeonim… My name is Kim Taeyeon.”

“I’m Kim Jiyeon, 5 years old.” Jiyeon suddenly introduce herself too bowing to them.

“Jiyeon be quiet for a while okay.” I said to my daughter. “I’m sorry for what my daughter has done to your son, and I’m sorry for intruding to his home. Actually I don’t know how we get here… so sorry for everything.” I bow to them.

“Aigoo.. it’s not like that Ms. Kim.” The owner’s Mother said to me helping me to stand up. She has this warm smile like what my mother have when she was alive. “You can just call me Mrs. Kwon, in my right is Dami my oldest daughter, and in my left is Jiyong’s friend Kiko. She is the one who takes care of you last night.”

“You don’t need to explain what happen last night Taeyeon-shi.” Dami said to me. “What I want to know is that how you ended up in that situation.”

I then look down and fidgeted with my fingers. I then look at them and then look at my daughter.

“Kiko could you take little Jiyeon for a walk for a while.” Mrs. Kwon said, realizing that I can’t talk with my daughter on the room.

I was hesitant at first leaving my daughter to someone, but as I reckon she was the one who takes care of me when I was sick, so I just told my daughter to play with the pretty aunty for a while. I was glad that she trusts Kiko-shi even though they just met last night.

As soon as my daughter was out, I hesitated at first if I should tell them, but feeling a bit indebted to their brother/son, I told them everything even the time their Jiyong help me. I said to myself that I wouldn’t cry but the tears won’t stop as I remember everything.

“You must have endured a lot Ms. Kim” Mrs. Kwon said to me with so m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter