Peaceful Time

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 27

 

 

Peaceful Time

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

“Hey don’t be nervous.” I said to Taeyeon. “Beside you already went there before and even meet some of them.”

“But this time it will be different as you will introduce me as your girlfriend.” Taeyeon said.

She looks so worried and cute that I just smile at her. “Yah Don’t worry about it. Beside you brought your secret weapon at the back. They will surely love you.”

What I mean about the secret weapon is not Jiyeon who is sleeping at the back seat, well she is one of those, but Taeyeon’s ridiculously delicious food. She made a bunch of bimbap and some snacks which can be given to at least 200 people.

Then My phone rang and I receive a text from my boss saying that all of YG artist are there. Well they are really into this visiting thing huh. I thought.

When we arrive at YG, and enter the agency, only our receptionists welcome me and then told me that I should go to the main practice hall. One of the receptionist was all smile as she see us. She even commented that we really do look like a real family with me carrying Jiyeon in my arms who is still sleepy from the ride. I then ask them to get the foods in my car and bring it at practice hall, Taeyeon even give them one of the boxes as thanks which they happily accepted.

As we went up it was quiet and we haven’t seen anyone yet. So we just went to the main practice hall. The practice hall was used as a dance practice and we sometimes use it when we are doing the YG concert tour practice there. It was large enough for everyone to fit in but of course I doubt they are all there… and somewhat I thought wrong.

As I open the door I saw my whole YG family greeting us. Loudly that is. And when I say all, not just the singers side but also some of the models and actors as well. They have banners and confetti that it was embarrassing. Taeyeon, Jiyeon and I were quite surprise and for some reason Jiyeon was startle and started crying of course everybody panic and I let them see how I expertly stop Jiyeon from crying. All of my labelmates was shock how Jiyeon hugged me tightly while she stop crying.

“Sorry… she just woken up a while ago.” Taeyeon apologizes.

Just then Jennie, Jisoo, Rose and Lisa went towards Jiyeon and try to make her smile.

“Jiyeon… pretty unnie’s are here.” I said as she look at the Black Pink members. Jennie try to carry her and Jiyeon remembering how fun playing with them smile and said.

“You are pretty unnies” She then ask me to take her down and then face the crowd.

“Annyeonghaseyo… Kim Jiyeon imnida.”

“YES IT”S TRUE!!!” All of them said. “He finally has  a girlfriend!!”

“Lunch Girl isn’t just a myth!” I heard someone said.

“And he already has beautiful kid!! Why is this guy lucky?!!” I heard another one.

“Taeyeon-shi…” Suddenly I saw Yesul noona coming towards Taeyeon. “I am glad that I met you again today. Annyeong Jiyeon-ah.” She then

“Yesul unnie.” Taeyeon greeted and then smile.

“Hello Taeyeon-shi.” My Boss Suddenly appear and Taeyeon greeted him politely. “I didn’t think that you and Jiyong will be together and well… I can’t believe that you actually choose this guy.”

“Hyung!” I whined and Taeyeon just shouted.

And just like that everyone in the YG family introduce themselves to Taeyeon and Jiyeon. I know Jiyeon has a good memory and she actually remember most of them. Like IKON, Black Pink, Daesung, TOP and Yesul noona.

Of course the younger ones flocked over to Jiyeon as they try to get her attention to play with them. I was shock to see even WINNER and IKON looking so hilarious trying to make her laugh. But wait why is Seungri there? He isn’t one of the younger ones right?

Taeyeon greeted each one of my labemates, and luckily she felt comfortable with it. I mean BOM and Dara were already hugging her. CL on the other hand even said that Dara and Taeyeon are similar since they have the same age defying beauty, which of course Taeyeon said it wasn’t true since she can’t be compare to our Dara. Of course some of our boys, especially Seungri, said that Taeyeon looks more beautiful than Dara and they all earned a knock on the head from our resident vampire.

It was fun but, mostly I was a bit annoyed. Why? Because they all drag Taeyeon with them while I was push in a corner and was practically ignored as in I was never there. Hyesun and In-na noona even fangirling and said that it is a shame that I was her boyfriend.

“You do know I am here right?” I said loudly to them.

“Well bro it is really a mismatch in heaven.” Soohyuk said to him. “I mean I already felt this when I first met Ms. Kim. She is too nice for you.”

“Okay you won’t be in my wedding in the future.” I said. “Anyone else?”

“Well Ms. Kim here is better off with a gentleman than a bad boy like you.” Hyesun noona said and most of the girls agree.

“Beside Ji… with your temper you will only make her cry all the time.” BOM noona said to me.

“It’s not true.” Taeyeon suddenly defended me. “Well he often gets angry at me, but it was because he was concern about me. He is a nice guy but can’t express it very well. It made me happy when he always worry about me and my daughter.”

“See this is why she is too good for you Jiyong oppa.” CL said hugging Taeyeon.

“You really are a nice girl.” Yesul noona too hugged her. “I just wish you choose a better man, but still I think Jiyong is ok. At least we could monitor if he did something bad to you and make him pay.”

The other girls agree and it’s crazy to see the guys also nodded their head. Seriously, what are they? Taeyeon’s fan club?

I then look at Jiyeon and she was sticking to Rose as a glue while Jisoo and Lisa plays as a villain in their playtime. Jennie became the knight which specially weird seeing that IKON and WINNER was there playing Jisoo and Lisa’s minions.

As they all tease me as why I don’t deserve Taeyeon and Jiyeon and also give me advise on how to treat her right the receptionist down stairs came in with Taeyeon’s home made snacks that we brought.

“Ahh… I’m sorry I forgot about this…” Taeyeon apologize. “Uhmm I don’t know if you will like this but I made this snacks for all of you so if you don’t mind… you can eat this.”

They all yelled and said that Taeyeon was the best and the male artists help in carrying the foods to the cafeteria to be shared with the others. I want to help too but YG hyung grab me to talk about something. So I just let Yesul noona take care of Taeyeon for me.

“Now that I see her with you, I think it is really real that you two are dating.” He said to me.

“Hyung you still doubted me?” I ask him wide eyed.

“Enough of that. I need you to see this.” He then handed me some letter and even without reading it they all look like some threat letter that I received when GDYB was still a rookie.

“Hyung you know I get this a lot.” I said to him but when I open the letter my face became stiff.

In the letter I read. “Enjoy your happiness! It will be over soon you drug addict!” I then crumple the letter and was about to throw it but YG hyung intercept me.

“Is this Reporter Park?” I ask.

“He is not the one who send this.” He said. “One of the receptionist said it came through mail. I think someone knows you are dating. By the way, this guy say you are a drug addict, do you think…”

“I’m not doing drugs hyung.” I said cutting him off. “I won’t make a mistake like that ever again. I don’t want to ruin Taeyeon and Jiyeon’s trust, and hell I won’t even let anyone hurt them.”

“We are going to investigate this further but for safety reasons I want you to be vigilant ok.” He said to me. We then went the cafeteria only to see Taeyeon being surrounded by some of my label mates while happily eating the snacks she made.

Just then Jiyeon came running towards me and my boss and then offered the food to YG hyung.

“Ajushi… my mom made this.” Jiyeon said as he give one to my Boss. Of course my YG hyung ate it and was surprise that it was delicious. I went towards Taeyeon and then sit beside her.

“Hey do you want to rest at my studio?” I whisper to her as I see she is a bit tired because of the hyper energy of my labelmates. She agreed but thought about Jiyeon. She was playing with IKON now which at the sideline I saw WINNER at the corner catching their breath. Poor guys… they have a workout of their lives. So I just said that we will be only there for some time and if ever Jiyeon look for us they could just bring her to the studio.

I then excuse myself and Taeyeon as we went to my studio but my labelmates were skeptic and tease me again.

“Jiyong don’t do anything funny to Taeyeon.”

“Taeyeon-shi… just scream if he force you down.”

“We have the police on call if something happen.”

That is when I snapped at everybody and said “I WON’T INVITE YOU TO MY WEDDING!!” I then grab Taeyeon hand and then we went up to my studio as we enter, I calm down a little and saw Taeyeon trying not to laugh at me.

“Sorry if I get mad earlier.” I apologize.

“It’s not that.” She said to me. “Truthfully they are nice people and they speak highly of you. Though some of them spill some of your dating history.”

I panic as I heard that and explain quickly. “It is true but I don’t have any contact with them anymore I promise you.”

“I believe you.” She said to me. “They also said you panic all the time which makes you clumsy so I should try to understand you.”

I let her rest for a while as I work on the songs that I’ve written for her. Of course she heard it and was curious enough to hum the melody. I heard it and let her try to record the song that I told her about.

“Okay… in 1, 2, 3.” I signal her and then she sing that song.

(Just imagine this was it)

 

Sky that pours light

I Stand under it

Fly as I am dreaming

My life is a beauty….

She then proceed to the chorus of the song and wow I can’t even fathom how will this song will look like once she sing this live on stage. I then let her continue and sing the whole song. I couldn’t even tell her what’s wrong since it was nearly perfect. Eventually I stop the music from time to time to let her know some minor changes and of course it became a big deal and somewhat a real recording for an album.

Of course I blasted the song throughout YG and the reason for that is because I wanted them to hear Taeyeon singing. After she finished recording, I then propose another song for her, it was one of the song that she read before and because it was themed for her.

I first let her listen again for her to grasp the flow of the song. As I already know, Taeyeon is a musical genius as she already grasp the flow of the song in just one hearing. I let her start and it was really great.

Baby you don’t have to worry

‘Coz their ain’t not need to hurry

No one ever said that there is an easy way

When they closing all the doors

And they don’t want you anymore

This sound funny but I say it anyway….

We were still recording the song when suddenly Rose and Jennie walks in with Jiyeon. While Lisa and Jisoo follow from behind.

“Sunbae… she is looking for her Umma so we brought her here.” Jennie said to me.

“Mianhe Jiyeon-ah… I wanted to show your Umma something.” I said as I pat her head.

“I thought Umma leave.” Jiyeon said to me and I just apologize more.

“By the way Jiyeon-ah want to sing with your Umma?” I ask her and she happily agreed.

She quickly went to the recording booth and Taeyeon was surprised to see her there.

“Taeng… let Jiyeon sang the last part of the chorus.” I said on the mic. “Jiyeon listen first how your Umma sing first and then just copy her okay.”

The two girls in my life said okay, and I play first the song again as Taeyeon teach her daughter how to sing it.

“Sunbae… is that the song that didn’t have a singer?” Jennie ask me.

“Well it found a voice for it. What do you think?” I ask them.

“Sunbae… I am still amaze how Taeyeon unnie haven’t been scouted before?” Jisoo asks.

“She is beautiful and have an emotional voice.” Lisa added.

“Also she sings like a pro… beside that sunbae, Jiyeon can sing that song too?” Rose suddenly asks.

“Well just listen to it.” I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter