Our very first…

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 24

 

 

Our very first…

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

I drive to her apartment, in the middle of the night. I didn’t even told my manager where I went and just go directly to her home. I also brought some foods just in case she haven’t eaten yet. As I arrive at her doorstep, my hand was sweaty. I was so nervous about what will happen that I even forgot that I am not even in disguise. From the looks of it, I am like a husband who was thrown out by his wife and was forgiven already.

I knock at her door and there she is with her usual clothes waiting for me. “I’ve got foods.” I said awkwardly at her.

She just smile at me and let me in. The whole place looks like what I imagine it would be, simple. A perfect place to be called home. Taeyeon then help me place the food at the table.

“Are you hungry?” She ask me, and I just nodded. She then set the table up for two the place the foods at the table. I help her with the plates and she brought out also some dishes from the fridge.

We sat down facing each other and then started to eat. It was awkward at first but I know I need to break the ice for her to open up to me. “Is Jiyeon with Kiko?” I asks.

“She is with Jessica.” She said to me. “Sica came early in the morning and said she will be taking my daughter for today. I just hope everything will be okay.”

“Well if it is Jessica then everything will be okay.” I said. We both smile at each other and the continue eating.

“Jiyong-shi do you receive my message earlier?” She ask to me.

Wait is it starting now? ! I’m not ready yet.

“I receive it… but I don’t know if my understanding of it is the same as yours.”

She then look at me and the giggle. “TOP oppa confess to me.” As she said that, my heart fell and should be broken in pieces. “But… I turn him down.” Nut it came back up when I heard this.

“Wh-why did you turn him down?” I stutter.

“He said to me, that I should follow my heart.” She said to me. “And… God why this is hard.” She then get up and then went to the kitchen while pacing back and forth. Her flustered face was so amusing.

“What’s hard?” I ask amuse of what I’ve seen. I then went towards her and she just averted my gaze. He was acting so shy like a teenager that I am sure that she will confess that she likes me too. Of course I won’t spoil that.

I lock her in my arms and then made her face me, “I like you…” I said to her. “I like you…” She just look at me with a blank face so I said. “Hey Tae… you should reply to me by now.”

“I… like you too.” She said in an almost silent voice.

“What did you say?” I . I actually heard it but I just want to . “I didn’t hear that.”

“I said I like you too.” Now it is more audible, and before she knows it, I just kiss her there. And that kiss turn to be a bit passionate too, and I lose myself infront of this beauty. She was a bit shy at first but I then carry her bridal style to the bed.

I lie her down and then look at her in the eyes. She looks so innocent, so fragile that I couldn’t even fathom how to handle a girl like her. As I gently touch her face, that is when I notice that she was trembling the whole time. That when I realize that I am getting a head of myself.

She only told you she likes you, YOU OVERSIZE IDIOT! I heard my conscience told me. So I get off her and the went beside her.

“Sorry…” I said to her. “But I can’t do these to you right now.” As soon as she realize what I’ve said she then turn her back on me, embarrass that we almost do the deed. I just smile how cute she reacted and turn her over so that she will face me.

“It’s not that you are undesirable, really if I am just any man, then I would make love to you right away, but I am not just any man. I love you Taeyeon that is why, I won’t do something like this. Beside you are trembling so much that I became scared that I could hurt you.”

She then look at me and her face was still red, she then said that “I thought that you don’t like me.”

“You thought of that when I stop?” I was amazed how she interpret what I have done. “Actually, I don’t want to stop, but when I feel you tremble when I touch your face, I panic. I thought that you don’t like what I am doing.

“Sorry… it’s just that, it’s been so long since, someone did that to me, and I don’t know how to react. Also this is the first time, someone touch me gently before.” She said like a child.

I then hug her and hold her closer to me. We stay like that for a while, and I feel like that it was forever. I then release her and then saw that she have fallen asleep. She might have been very tired, from the performance earlier.

I just let her sleep like that and I couldn’t even look away. She was perfect fit for me. I might be the luckiest man alive…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov…

 

(A few hours before. The same time as Taeyeon’s performance.)

“Jiyeon-ah… Who is that someone your Umma likes?” I ask my niece. As we watch her performance. The girls are with me and they too are curious about my friend’s dating life.

“Must be Scary Ajushi.” Jiyeon said as she drink her juice.

“Jiyeon-ah… what’s scary ajushi’s name?” Tiffany ask again but Jiyeon ignore us and went to the kitchen. “Jess, this is harder than I thought.”

“What do you expect? Her loyalty is to her mother, of course she won’t tell you.” Sunny laugh.

“Aishh… if only I know who that guy is.” I said as I look at my niece.

“But unnie, why are you so concern about Taeyeon unnie’s lovelife?” Yoona ask me.

“We are just concern about her.” Tiff answer for me. “She really had a very bad past because of her ex-husband. We just don’t want her to be fooled again.”

“It was frustrating that we didn’t protect her.” I said to them. “If only we were there… Tiff and I were thinking of that when she told us what happen.”

“Yah Jess… it’s all in the past now.” Tiff said to me.

“Hey Sica… what did her husband to her that made you worry like that?” Yuri ask me.

I then look at Tiffany and then we look at Jiyeon, that is when my members understand that I can’t talk about it infront of them. So after I tuck Jiyeon to sleep (which took an hour because I really wanted to know who the guy is), me and my member were at the living room as we talk about Taeyeon’s past.

They already know about Taeyeon’s parent courtesy of Tiffany, so I only talk about Taeyeon’s ex-husband to them. I told them everything I know, and Tiffany fill in some information that was needed for them to understand. I saw Seohyun was teary eyed as I told them.

“So the reason her ex-husband was in jail because of Taeyeon?” Hyoyeon sum up the story.

“Yeah… she lead the police to her husband and that’s why they put him in jail.” I said to them. “When she first told us what happen, we were scared for their safety, since that guy might retaliate, so we wanted to help her.”

“But our friend was very much determine to begin a new life that is why, we just help on the sidelines.” Tiff said.

“Is that why she seems strong and dependable?” Sooyoung ask me.

“Is that really what my friend looks like to you?” I ask them and they all nodded.

“Taeyeon… don’t want to be called weak, by people who knows her. So she try and solve her problem on her own.” Tiffany said. “She once said to us that, if she was being a burden. We literally want to smack her head and tell her she isn’t a burden.”

“Unnie, does Jiyeon know about her father?” Seohyun ask me. “I heard that Jiyeon always say her father is dead.”

“About that… Taeyeon didn’t actually told us anything. She will only said that Jiyeon isn’t his daughter and just stop.” I said to her.

“That is why we really wanted to know who is making Taeyeon happy again. Not because we wanted to interrogate him, well it is one of the reason but also to thank him.” Tiffany said. “We want to thank him, his family, for accepting Taeyeon and her daughter for who they are.”

“But still, I want to warn him that if he hurt Taeyeon in anyway, I will end him.” I said earning laughter from my members.

We then retire for the night as we headed to our own room to sleep. Jiyeon was in Seohyun’s room and she is sleeping soundly too. I then look at a save photo of my classmates when we were in highschool. The three of us were together and happily posing with our classmates

But as I look at the photo, my eyes fall into one person beside Taeyeon, she looks familiar but I couldn’t remember her name.

“Hey Tiff, do you know this girl?” I ask as I point out the girl in the picture.

“I think her name is Taehee.” She said. “I can’t really remember her surname though, but I remember she is quite close to Taeyeon when we were busy with our trainings.”

“Taehee… huh.” I just shrug it off but for some reason there was an uneasy feeling that I felt while remembering that name.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

I wake up and saw that the space next to me was empty. I panic as I thought that we were in my apartment but realize by the color of the wallpaper   and snickers. I forgot that I am in her house. I then went to the bathroom to wash my face. I then went out and saw the very scene I miss.

“Oh you’re awake already?” She ask me. Taeyeon was in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

“Yeah… sorry I overslept.” I then went to the kitchen and hug her from behind.

“Oppa!” She was startled. “Aishh!! Be a good boy and sit there oppa.” She said to me, and I just kiss her on the cheeks and went to sit at the dining table as she cook. By the way it’s nice to hear her call me Oppa.

“What are you cooking?” I ask her.

“Just some ramyeon… my very own recipe.” She said excitedly. “Actually when I was in college I only have this for breakfast, lunch and dinner so to make it more appetizing I added my own flare to it. I just hope you will like it too.”

()

We converse while she do the cooking and it’s funny how she scammers for the ingredients for her dish. It looks like she hasn’t been to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter