Confession

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I am sorry for tricking you on April One! 

This is the right chapter so thank for understanding

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 19….

 

 

Confession

                             

Kpop Star 6 contestant Kim Taeyeon wow’s the contest with her rendition of SNSD’s Genie.

            “… Kim Taeyeon sang an acoustic version of SNSD’s hit song Tell me Your Wish. Her rendition of the song was praised by the judges and commended her unique voice….”

 

I didn’t know that “Tell me Your Wish” can be a sad song… Her voice is so heartbreaking. I watch the episode, and you can tell how silent her performance was. Everyone was listening to her singing. GD oppa really did great being her mentor!! Beside they are cute together.

 

SNSD reacted to Kim Taeyeon’s performance!

            “… Nation’s girl group SNSD was happy as their song was sung by Ms. Kim Taeyeon. Tiffany, Jessica and Hyoyeon, post a video of them watching last night’s episode of Kpop Star together with their members…”

They are proud that their song is sung by a really good singer! I saw Yoona’s post with Jiyeon last time and she call herself her Aunty… wow Taeyeon-shi and her daughter surely are born to be a star.

 

KPOP Star or WGM… Fans are in love with GD and Ms. Kim’s interaction on the show

            “… Fans are in love with how the mentor and trainee interact on the show. On the episode, G-Dragon was the mentor of Ms. Kim Taeyeon, and the fan of the show can’t help but notice how he treated the young mother sweetly, even the PD commented that this is not WGM…”

 

Why am I jealous and giddy at the same time… Their so cute together! If she hasn’t a kid right now, I will ship them together. You can see how she is very shy when Jiyong oppa try to teach her. I saw a lot of haters trying that she is being sly fox but if you saw the video she listen well to GD’s advice. You could see how serious she is until GD jokes around.

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

It is finally December and winter scent is in the air…and in one apartment in Seoul, a family is rushing through things…

“Yah Taeyeon you forgot your scarf.” I said as the woman who I have feelings with went out of the apartment.

“Sorry. I will be late for the next shoot.” Taeyeon said.

“Don’t worry about it just go.” I said to her.

“Sorry… also thank for taking care of Jiyeon for me.” Taeyeon said as she went down the elevator. “Could you also say thanks for Kiko for bringing her to school too?”

“Don’t worry beside I will personally fetch Jiyeon from school today for the radio program so don’t worry, and Kiko she is happy to eat those lunch food you cook for her.”

I then went inside the apartment and saw Jiyeon still eating her breakfast. But the usual cheerful kid is now a silent and very much solemn.

“Hey are you okay?” I ask.

“I’m okay ajushi.” Jiyeon said and then continue eating and then finish up her breakfast then went to brush her teeth.

I know that Jiyeon has been acting strange lately, and I know why. Taeyeon is busy this day’s due to the contest. After the announcement that she passed the next round… she will be partnered up to another solo artist and this time JYP give them a song that is her weakness a dance song and it is an English song to booth “UPTOWN FUNK” by Bruno Mars. So she will be busy learning the song and its lyrics, neglecting Jiyeon. The bad thing is TOP hyung will be the one who will mentor them. I just hope he don’t do anything to Taeyeon.

God why him all of people?!

After a minute Kiko was knocking at the door and Jiyeon just casually went out with her back pack.

“What’s wrong with her?” Kiko asks.

“Taeyeon…” I said as she understands what I meant.

 After Kiko and Jiyeon went to school, I then went and clean the kitchen and do some light cleaning. I fed the dogs and then readied myself for my schedule. As I walking in the living room, I then saw a mark on the calendar.

I think I saw Jiyeon staring at this for a couple of days. I then went closer and saw a red mark on one of the dates. December 20 B-day! Birthday? Whose birthday? Wait Jiyeon’s Birthday? It will be this coming Tuesday. I just hope that Taeyeon didn’t forget.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov…

 

 

In the car, Jiyeon is thinking whether her mother have forgotten her birthday or if she just going to surprise her. She knows her mother is busy because of the contest. She isn’t mad or anything but she felt neglected by her mother.

As soon as she enter the school, like usual her classmate greeted her warmly. Since she became DJ in the radio station (still she doesn’t know that it is a radio show) she became popular in the school. Even her teacher is now treating her nicely.

“Jiyeon-ah.” Her friend Jisoo calls her. “Why you sad?”

“Umma… is busy.” Jiyeon said. “I think she doesn’t love me anymore.” She then lowers her head.

“Maybe your Umma just pretending to be busy and planning a surprise to you.” Jisoo said to her.

Hearing that Jiyeon then raise her head and said “Are you sure? Does Umma really have a surprise for me?”

“Of course… my Umma always ignore me when my birthday is near and then boom! Once I get home she will surprise me with a cake and a gift.”

Jiyeon got consoled and smile at her best friend and they attend class like normal. Every now and then a boy will go to them and ask if she wanted to play with them, or sometimes bring her some fruit juice, of course totally innocent she just shrug it off as the boys are being kind to her.

Jiyeon often talk about this to Kiko, and Kiko just told her that “When you’re older, you will receive much more.”

After school… Jiyeon then waved goodbye to her friend as soon as she saw Jiyong’s car park near the school. The school was already notified and they know Jiyong’s car, also it is Friday so the teachers know she will be DJing at the radio show.

In the car, Jiyong try to cheer up the kid “Hey… if you have a problem and you don’t want to tell me… maybe your Dragon ajushi could help you?” Jiyong said this so that maybe Jiyeon will open up to the G-Dragon side of him.

But still Jiyeon just stare at the window and ignore him. Little did he know, Jiyeon is way smarter that he thought she could be? How so? Well she already knows that her Scary ajushi and Dragon ajushi is the same person. If she wouldn’t she would not be nice to him and even treat him kindly. She already knows this when she sneaks into Jiyong’s room and saw his old pics, they were one’s with his hair dyed in different color. At first Jiyeon thought that her Scary ajushi is just a fan, but there is just one time when she was waiting at her dressing room and she felt bored and then roamed through the studio’s hall way and saw her scary ajushi changed to her Dragon ajushi right before her eyes. Being a smart girl she didn’t tell anyone what she saw but still she was thankful and glad that they are the same person as she wanted Scary ajushi to be her Appa while she also like her Dragon ajushi.

“Maybe I will ask Dragon Appa later.” She thought.

Once they arrive at the building, as always, the head writer picks Jiyeon up while Jiyong went up to change. Jiyeon just smile at the writer as the Head Writer guide her to her own dressing room. Though the whole staff noticed something wrong with their little radio DJ but they didn’t ponder into it. Jiyong already told them about it and the reason so they just stay silent.

Throughout the program, Jiyeon was quite down… even the comments from the official website are asking why she is down. Well not until a caller ask Jiyeon about her birthday and what gift she wanted to have. For some reason her fans have already known that her birthday is just next week.

“My birthday?” Jiyeon said. “I don’t know what I want but… if there is something I like is to spend a day with my mother in an amusement park or at the beach and just spend the day having fun.”

“Beside that what would you like to have from us… we are considered as your Samchon right?” Daesung said to her.

“Uhmm… Ahhh! I know!” She reacted. “But it will never come true. Beside you would laugh at me.”

“What is it?” Jiyong said to her. “I could give it to you, I promise.”

“We won’t laugh promise.” Daesung also said.

“I would like to have an Appa.” Jiyeon declare in live radio. All of the people in the radio room were silent. “See you would laugh at me.” Jiyeon then hide her embarrass face by covering it with her hands.

“Well Dragon ajushi promise you that he will grant it so… Jiyong be a man and take responsibility.” Daesung said patting Jiyong’s shoulder.

That made Jiyong regained his sanity and look at Daesung who is now wrapping up the show.

“Thank you for listening, and please give our Dragon some courage to fulfill a young princess wish.” Daesung said as she close the program.

Jiyeon then went out and thank the staff and happily went to the dressing room to change clothes. The head writer follows her while the two DJ argue with each other.

“Yah Ji… because you promise her, you should actually fulfill it.” Daesung joked.

“Yup GD-shi… Jiyeon literally wanted a father so why not marry her mom.” The PD seconded.

“Hey it’s not funny.” Jiyong said to them seriously. “I’m out… I need to get home early for my next sched tomorrow.”

“Okay bye and… invite us to the wedding.” The radio show staffs said to him.

Jiyong hurriedly change clothes and then went to the lobby to fetch Jiyeon home. Of course he always pretended to be the scary ajushi that live with Jiyeon and her mother. As soon as Jiyeon was in the car, Jiyong heard her stomach growl so he made a little detour and went for a restaurant that his friend own. Of course he knows Taeyeon will be back home late because of her practice so he texted her that they already had dinner.

“Okay eat up…” Jiyong said to the kid.

As Jiyong watch the kid eats her food, he hope that Taeyeon won’t forget her daughter’s birthday.

The two of them eat up their dinner in a restaurant but little did they know a man was silently taking picture of the two.

 

Satisfied with the pictures he had gotten the man left the shop and call someone.

“Sir I have some picture of your favorite idol would like to buy it?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

“Oppa thanks again for bringing me home.” Taeyeon said to TOP. It’s been a few days since my training with TOP have started and from the first day and since then he volunteer to take me home even though I already told him that I would just grab a cab.

“It’s okay beside I don’t know what will I do if something happen to you.” He said to me, as he smile at me.

I just thank him and went to the apartment. I am not stupid not to know what men think of me or what they feel about me, and TOP oppa is not an exception. I don’t know if he has feelings for me, and if he had, I wish it was just a simple admiration and not love. It’s just that I don’t want any issues around me now, especially while I am just starting off my dream to became a singer.

As I enter the apartment, the lights were out and I assume that Jiyeon is asleep already. I walk quietly and place my bag on the couch. I haven’t eaten yet so I went to the kitchen but was surprised to see some foods on the table.

“Jiyeon made that for you.” I heard someone says to me. As I turn around I saw Jiyong exiting our room. “Your daughter cooks that for you… so eat up.”

He then went inside his room to sleep. I was embarrassed that it is back to the time when my daughter is the one taking care of me. I need to be better. I eat it with a light heart and then changes clothes then tuck into the bed and then hugged my daughter. “Sorry Jiyeon-ah… Umma is sorry… but still wait for me okay.” Then I just let myself go to dreamland.

I was just squirming at the bed when I realize that I am just alone at the bed. I quickly get up and saw that the Sun is already high. I then look at the clock and saw that it was already 10 am. CRAP! I overslept. I hurriedly clean up and change my clothes. But as I went outside I saw Jiyong who is busy cleaning up in the kitchen.

“Sorry, I overslept.” I seriously apologize to him. Even though I was permitted to join the singing contest I am still employed as a maid.

“Don’t worry about it. By the way Jiyeon already gone to school today, Kiko pick her up already.” He said to me. “Eat your breakfast first if you are going to practice today. I already texted TOP hyung saying you will be late for today.”

“I am very sorry Jiyong…” I apologize again

He then went to me and flicked my forehead. “You should say sorry to your daughter later.” Jiyong said to me. “She cooks breakfast, and even tried not to wake you up when she is preparing for school. She even tells me that, I should let you sleep since you are tired.”

“I’m really sorry… practice ended later than I thought. The song has so much choreography so I always tire myself.”

“That is why you should take care of yourself better.” He said to me. “Beside I told you before you are not my maid… so you not working here is okay.” He then went towards me and then kissed my forehead. “By the way… I hope you don’t forget Jiyeon’s important date today.”

I stop eating and just stare blankly I didn’t even notice that he just went out of the apartment, I just froze there in my seat, I just get back to real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter