A New Challenge…

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 16

 

A New Challenge…

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

“Little Dragon solve problems in FUNDae Radio.”

            “… Kim Jiyeon aka Little Dragon was the featured guest on the Radio Show last night and help a lot of people with their problems. Many people were satisfied and even call that she was really helpful…”

Listened to the show and Little Dragon is quirky. She might be a good DJ soon. Hahahah... some of her advice in on point. She also has a nice chemistry with Daesung oppa and GD oppa. Can’t wait to hear her first broadcast. Heard her advice to that girl who ran away and it was really great. You can’t imagine a 5 year old would think of that. Kyahh!! She will be the youngest DJ to debut!! I will really tune in to the show!

 

“Mama Dragon and Little Dragon emotional talk touches fan.”

            “…. At one point of the program a special event was held for the two. It seems that Jiyeon and her mother has some sort of misunderstanding and the two DJ held an event for them to settle it. Jiyeon’s words of love struck many people hearts…”

I literally cry when Jiyeon blame herself. Her mother really is precious to her. I want to hug her!! Jiyeon will be a good adult when she grows up. Kim family please be happy!!!

 

 

 

It’s been a few days since the radio interview, and that little event that we made has been the talk of the town. I mean that made them even famous more. I shrug off the news, it was quite positive but of course negative write-ups are also there but they were all bashed by the avid listeners of the show.

Also there is something that ticks me off. This is about the new intruder to my heaven. He is tall and stupid and very much not invited to my home.

“Oh Jiyong breakfast is serve.” TOP hyung said. Together with Kiko he barge in my apartment. I rub my eyes to see if I am not seeing things, beside I just waked up. Well force to wake up from the noise outside.

“What are you doing here hyung?” I ask him trying to maintain my cool.

“I am just fetching Taeyeon, and also dropping Jiyeon to school.” He said like it was his job.

“And you need to directly go here?” I inquired.

“I am in the neighborhood.” He said. Neigborhood my !

“This early in the morning?” I said as I take a seat. Taeyeon serve me my food and I eat with them.

The seating was me, Taeyeon and Jiyeon are on the same side table while Kiko is with TOP on the other side. Of course I won’t let hyung and Taeyeon facing each other.

“Unnie are you sure you will be alright?” Kiko suddenly asks which made me curious.

“Hey, did something happen to you?” I ask worriedly.

“Umma is alright ajushi.” Jiyeon interrupted. “Umma is invited to a shinging show!”

“What do you mean?” I ask confusingly.

“Ji… Taeyeon here will participate in the show that we and hyung will be participating.” TOP said to me.

“Wait, are you sure about that? I mean wouldn’t it be dangerous for her?” I said.

But my question was left unanswered because Jiyeon needs to go to school. I send them off until the parking lot and I never been pissed off of TOP hyung. I want to strangle him the first time I saw him in my apartment.

“Hey, if you don’t act now, Taeyeon Unnie will be snatch away from you.” Kiko said to me as we see them drove away.

“I don’t know what you mean?” I feign ignorance as I went back to my apartment.

“Oh come on Jiyong… I am a psych major so you know. I could read you like an open book.” She said to me. “You like Unnie and you just too scared to admit it.”

“You’re talking nonsense.” I lied to her. Truthfully she is right I am a coward but still I can’t let Taeyeon shoulder the burden that I have… not until I unload all of them first.

“Don’t blame me if TOP gets her. By the way… Jiyeon called him Handsome Ajushi. It seems he is close to her already.” Kiko instigated me.

As I went inside my apartment, my dogs all stare at me, like they were saying if that man is going to take away their Queen and princess. I then pet them and said. “Don’t worry. They won’t leave us…” I assure them. I hope…

Feeling down already I went to my schedule for today. I have a solo photoshoot for a clothing line and Youngbae on the other hand will be guesting in a morning radio show hosted by Tablo hyung. Throughout the shoot I was making a lot of mistake. Well because I can’t stop thinking about those two. The shoot finish by afternoon and as usual I went back to YG to eat my lunch given by Taeyeon.

I was about to eat when TOP hyung suddenly appear in front of me. I ignore him but he began talking.

“Hey Ji… I offer Taeyeon an apartment room.”

I almost choke on my food and said. “What?”

“I offer her an apartment room in a nice neighborhood.” He said again.

“And what did she say?” I ask curiously.

“Of course she decline.” He said. Yes! In your FACE! I thought childishly. “She said that she didn’t want to trouble anyone anymore.”

“Well that’s the way she is.” I said as I remember everytime I persuade her to buy some clothes she will say it is unnecessary or when I offer it to her she said that she would pay it back.

“By the way Ji… Do you think she wanted to remarry?” A sudden question makes me choke on my food and I glare at him.

“Do you have a death wish?” I said to him seriously, and he just laughed it off.

“Hey you really are attached to them huh?” He said to me.

“Don’t mess with those two. You don’t know Taeyeon’s hardship okay if you try to hurt them I will really punch you.” I threaten him and he treated it as a joke and went away.

I just grudgingly eat my food, and even though the table I was eating at was wide none joined me after TOP hyung, well it is understandable since I am emitting a terrible aura.

“Hyung are you going to kill someone?” Seungri came towards me.

“Yeah I already order a gravesite.” I follow his joke.

“Change topic hyung… could you help me in my projects?” Seungri said to me.

“What kind of help?” I ask him.

“Well… uhmm could you guest Seohyun at your Radio show this coming Friday. You know just to promote the web drama that I wrote.”

“Seriously?” I ask him. “Seohyun is already famous even without promotion it will be a hit.”

“Hyung please…” He begs me. “Beside I haven’t asks you for any favors so please just this one.”

“Any Favors? What about that time when you asks to give you of your shoes?” I . “Or that time when you burst into my room in Dolce Vita and take my jacket. Or that one time when you call me for an emergency and then tricked me to introduce me to some girls. Or that time--.”

“Okay hyung enough… Sheesh you dpont need to say all of that.” He said pouting.

“Arraseo I will try to cast her this Friday.” I said. “But don’t get your hopes up okay. Sheesh if I don’t treat you like a little brother, I won’t approve of this. Just don’t try to hit on Seohyun okay. Jessica is already bugging me that you are the main writer for Seohyun’s webdrama. She said she will skin you alive if you try to flirt with their maknae.”

“Hyung you know, I don’t do that.” He said as he walks away.

I then phone Daesung if he could ask the PD if they could cast Seohyiun and after a few minutes he replied me that it is a go. Wow that’s quick.

After eating I then went to my studio to guide my hoobaes in their album, especially Hanbin and Bobby and Mino. After all they are my hoobaes. But on the middle of teaching them how to produce songs and stuff, I remember something.

Wait Seohyun is in SNSD right? Jessica and Tiffany are in SNSD. Taeyeon is friend with those two… then Jiyeon also know them… then… Oh !!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany’s pov…

 

 

Choi Seunghyun aka TOP.

Always on the top ten hottest bachelor in Korea next to G-Dragon, Song Joongki, Park Bo Gum, Gong Yoo, and Lee Dong Wook.

The epitome of perfection that a mere stare with him will make you pregnant. Really I’m not kidding I saw some news back then that a girl claim that she was impregnated by TOP oppa’s stare. He is y and that mysterious body of his makes everyone curious.

Okay back to the topic… I am here at the daily meeting with him at his café. He wanted to talk to us about the MV being shoots in Thailand. Last time he went to SM to talk about him being free to do the entire thing he want while directing our MV. Lee Soo Man agrees but requested to consult with us.

Our leader Jessica should be here but she has a schedule, Yoona, Seohyun and Yuri are in the own drama shoot. Hyoyeon and Sunny have their pictorial while Sooyoung is with her BF. So I am lucky enough to be on a face to face with my ideal type, and seriously I am internally spazzing right now.

“So I was saying… “Party” has a cool vibe and… Hey Steph are you listening?” He said to me, which make me snap back to reality.

“Ahh… what? Of course… You wanted to shoot at the beach right?” I said trying to sound like I was listening.

“We already talk about that a while ago.” He said.

“Sorry… just got a little preoccupied.” I apologize. God this is embarrassing!

“Let’s take a break for a few minutes.” He said as he sips another tea. He looks like he came out of a European classy movie that I watch a few days back. “By the way, you and Taeyeon are friend right?”

“Yeah… since middle school.” I answer him. “Sica introduce me to her when I started training at SM.”

“Really? So what is she like?” He asks me.

I was surprised that he is interested about Taeyeon so I tell him everything except for what happen to her parents. Taeyeon doesn’t want to talk about that nor let anyone know about it. “She is very hyper back then… but she doesn’t act like that anymore.” I then remember when debuted and was lost in touch for a few years. “Then we saw her once here in Seoul. She was with Jiyeon and when we ask if she gets married she just say that she just became unlucky married a good for nothing husband, lost her home and got pregnant. But she tells us that with a smile.”

“How about her husband did she tell you anything about him?”

When I heard him say that I crushed the fruit that he handed me for desert as in juice even came out. “That bastard! If I ever see him ever again I will bury him underneath the DMZ zone.” When I realize what I’ve said I quickly apologize to him and he just laugh at me.

“You really care about Taeyeon huh?” He said in his awesome smile.

“Yeah… I owe her everything that I accomplished until now.” I said. “So if ever she will be in trouble, I will be there to help her. Though she don’t tell me that she is in trouble a lot of times.”

“Well that fact is true though” He said to me. It was the first time he smiles at me and my heart really skips a beat.

I was about to say something when two of my (annoying) friends came in. “Sorry I’m late…” Jessica said as she enters the private room. Damn this girl has no timing whatso ever.

“We already finish some of the major details so; at least we could talk about the minor ones.” Oppa said.

“Well I leave the three of you here.” Taeyeon said as she headed back down but Jessica grabs her and let her sit with us. “Uhmm Sica I have a job downstairs.”

“No you are not!” Jessica said. “I heard from Jiyeon that you will enter Kpop Star.”

As they change our topic, I just sigh in defeat. Well better give up and just join them. Still my alone time with TOP oppa…. Sigh…

“Hey Tiff are you alright?” Taeyeon said, and I just nodded.

“So is it really true that you will be auditioning in that show?” I ask.

“Yeah… Jiyeon said to me that I should chase my dream.” She said to me.

“Well it is a good thing but… why not just sign with an agency?” I said to her. “Will it be easier? You are quite famous now too.”

“I want people to recognize me by my own skill.” She said to us “And I want to see Jiyeon say that she is proud having me as her mom.”

“Wait she always say that to you?” Jessica interrupted.

“Well she only says that to cheer me up” She said “I want her to say that to me when I did something great.”

I just look at her and Jessica and I just hug our bestfriend there. “There, there you did great Taeyeon.” We patted her head and she just felt annoyed about it.

“Don’t treat me like a pet you two!” She yelled at us.

“Ehemm…” Then we hear someone clear. “You three seems to forget that I am here?”

The three of us was so embarrass that we all hang our head low and said “Sorry.”

Well the whole thing went well though since we finish what we are discussing earlier. Jessica has another schedule so she was accompanied by our manager, Taeyeon went and fetch Jiyeon, and I who was lucky that day was driven back to SM by TOP oppa, in his car and at the front seat to boot. Seriously he is even handsome in his side profile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

I was in the meeting with the PD of Kpop Star with my boss and man I dress overly fashionable for a simple meeting. I mean SM representative BOA and Shinees Jonghyun, JYP with my pal Jun K. Yoo Hee Yeol and his producer. It was for the first episode and they have a very long list of people who wanted to audition by the way. The meetings ended without a glitch since everyone knows each other and are civil with each other too.

“By the way I heard that Taeyeon will audition for this season.” Boa noon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter