A Little Girl’s Request…

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kindly comments and votes and be happy reading the chapter

 

 

Chapter 15

 

A Little Girl’s Request…

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

“Are you sure you are alright? You look sick.” Jessica said to me.

Apparently the new about Jiyeon being rushed to the hospital has become a really big deal. Of course when two of the famous boy band GDYB was the one who carry her here, and I being helped by Seunghyun-shi. As a result my two best friends called me immediately. They couldn’t come here because they have a schedule abroad but still they send their prayer for Jiyeon’s safety.

“We are going back tomorrow so we could visit her.” Tiffany said. “The other girls are quite worried too. “Yoona and Seohyun have been bugging us to go there tomorrow.”

“Well if you are going here, please wear a disguise. I don’t want you to be involved in any news that will harm your career.

“Ahh!! I want to shout that you are my friend and I am Jiyeon’s Aunty.” Jessica whined.

“Me too.” Tiffany seconded. “Do you know some of my male friends wanted to meet you. Even when I got the club they will always say that they wanted to meet you.”

“Kidding asides how’s Jiyeon?” Jessica said.

“She is alright.” I answer. “They are still taking test but they assumption was that it was fatigue in her heart. It’s been months since they perform the surgery to her to fix one of the valves in her heart. It was successful, but it seems I didn’t notice that she is still not recovered that well from that.” I said being disappointed to myself. My eyes wear teary

“Hey Jiyeon is safe now. You are a good mother.” Jessica comforted me. “Don’t be hard on yourself, it’s not like you are neglecting her.”

“It’s just that… it always happen when I became happy…” I said in my tears. “I am being punished for all of the things I have done.”

“Hey you are not being punished.” Tiffany muttered. “Taeng get a grip. It is not your fault why your parents die okay. It was an accident.”

“Taeng… you still have Jiyeon and you are doing a good job raising her.” Jessica said to me. “All you need to do is to not let this things happen again. Beside we are also here.”

“Jess is right… We consider you as a family member too.” Tiff said. “We will be there tomorrow so give our love to Jiyeon.”

“Bye…” They then hang up but I do hear someone calling them. I went back to Jiyeon’s room to see Mrs. Kwon and Dami unnie taking care of my daughter.

As soon as they heard the news, they immediately went here. Mrs. Kwon even assured me that everything will be alright when she saw me crying as Jiyeon was still unconscious. Mrs. Kwon hugged me as I cry in her arms. She felt like my own mother and I was at peace.

“Umma… Kwon Halmoeni said I could go to school early.” Jiyeon said. She regains consciousness after 2 days and it made me sigh in relief.

“Sorry Taeyeon-ah… The doctor came and said that she could be discharge early. They said that her vitals are normal and stable, but still she needs to be check-up monthly.” Kwon oemonim said.

“Thank you for taking care of Jiyeon…” I thank them. “I might have panic if you are not around.”

“It’s okay my dear. Beside I treat Jiyeon as my granddaughter as well, and you as my own daughter.” She said to me.

“By the way… what are we going to do with these?” Dami said pointing at all of the gifts.

As soon as the news about Jiyeon being rushed to the hospital some of her fans from the radio show, send gifts and letters for her to get well. The hospital was accommodating enough to send it to us, but it was embarrassing. Yesul and Gain unnie also send their gift and they even call me too.

Speaking of which, I haven’t said my thanks to Seunghyun-shi for providing us this private room. I know it cost a lot. I just hope that he won’t deduct this on my paycheck. By the way, Mrs. Choi also called me, asking if my daughter is alright. It seems she got the news from her son, so I just said that she is alright. She wanted to visit her but I stop her stating that there are many reporters and they might misunderstand my relationship with her son. Truthfully I don’t want people to misunderstand any further.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

“GDYB saves the day!”

            “… Yesterday, Jiyeon aka Little Dragon was rush to the hospital after she fainted in a school field trip at Seoul Grand Park. G-Dragon who was coincidentally was there with Taeyang. As soon as they saw the little girl they immediately rush her to the hospital…”

+152/-12: Wow talking about the right moment! GD sure care about the kid. I mean I heard that he carried Jiyeon to the car and drive fast to the hospital.

+198/-98: What a wonderful guys. They will be good fathers. There is a picture that looks like came out of a drama. Our Oppa’s really are kind hearted.

 

“TOP and Mrs. Kim Dating?”

            “… YG entertainment already issue a statement regarding the pictures circulated about Mrs. Kim in TOP’s car. It was reported that TOP just take her to the hospital when she heard about her daughter. Netizens were angry not to the rumor but the one who spread it. Saying that TOP-shi was just helping and He really is nice and kind…”

+298/-34: Seriously?! Her Daughter is in the hospital for Christ sake! Of course TOP oppa will help.

+432/-76: What a stupid rumor! But still hoping for Little Dragon’s speedy recovery.

 

 

“It is a good thing that the rumor has a positive impact.” YG hyung said. “It overshadowed the fact that you sneak out of the agency and go there.Seriously what are you trainees? But still… why are you there?”

“Hyung we told you, I got bored and just decided to roam around Seoul for inspiration. It’s not like I meet a girl or something.” I said.

“Okay… at least I know you are talking the truth since Youngbae is there.” He said. “We also release a statement regarding TOP’s action.”

“At least hyung case can easily be handled.” I muttered.

“So how is the kid? You know my wife also got worried from the news.” YG asks.

“She’s fine hyung.” I answer. “I got a text from the hospital saying that she is ready to be discharge.”

Jiyeon sure have made a lot of impact to the society. I mean all of me feed are about her. I mean even the news is covering her story too. I heard Kiko visited her and was shock to see a huge amount of gift for Jiyeon. There were flowers, stuff toys, and even letters.

“Though her health is an issue, I still want her to sign with us.” YG declare. “You know as a soloist. Beside Hayi… we don’t have any new balladeers in our roosters so… if her mom don't want to be one at least we can get her talented daughter.”

My boss then whined about how he really wanted to sign both of the Kim’s. “I was on the meeting last week with SM for TOP’s directing gig when our topic began to shift to the Kim’s. That Lee Sooman, he said that he wanted to sign Jiyeon as a trainee and her mother as s a solo singer.” He told us. “That damn geezer…”

“Hyung you know that Jessica and Tiffany from SNSD is the Little Kids aunt and Ms. Kim’s best friend.” I said.

“Well… we had Jiyong here.” My Boss suddenly said.

“Wait me? Why do I need to convince her?” I ask.

“You are still in contact with them, and by the way, the little girl still trusts you.” YG said.

“And I don’t want that trust to be damage.” I said to him. “Hyung I’m going to my studio first, before we went to our schedule.” I then went out and went to my studio.

Truthfully I am still worried about Jiyeon and Taeyeon. Since the day she was admitted I haven’t gone and it was really troubling. I heard from my sister that Jiyeon is looking for me. I wanted to go and see her but the reporters is still there, not that many, but still there are still some.

I then went to my twitter and instagram account and saw how many people have been mentioning about what happen. I don’t even care about those, I mean only a few people really care about Jiyeon. Though my fans were happy to see me in a good light now, and not just a trash hiphop artist that my anti’s brand me.

Then I remember what YG hyung said to me. For me what Jiyeon and Taeyeon think of me is the most important thing for me. I don’t want them to see me like what those people branded me.

“Hey hyung do I have a sched tomorrow?” I ask my manager.

“Nope… actually you are free in the afternoon, why?” He asks me.

“Nothing.” I said then went to my own apartment.

The room was quiet though when I went inside I saw the dogs waiting in front of the door, and was disappointed when they see me. They were so attached to the two that they see them as their new owner now. Laso then went towards me and then make this sad face.

“I know I miss them too.” I said as I patted its head.

The room was so dead. All the corners of the room were gray, that life has been out it. Then I remember all those times Jiyeon will just run out in the living room with the dogs following her. While I watch TV and Taeyeon at the kitchen cooking. Those times, I felt like we are a real family. A family that I envisioned long ago. As I went inside their room, I felt empty.

I lie on their bed and think of all the time I peek in this room just to see if they are asleep. I acted like a creep everytime I do that but, just seeing their faces calm me down and relieve me of stress from work. I also like to hear their sleep talking once in a while, which I often laugh about when I am in my own room. Remembering such scenes made my heart aches a little.

I should visit her tomorrow, but what should I bring? I ponder what gift should I give to Jiyeon when my dogs bark at me. I see now.

“You three wanted to greet Jiyeon too. Okay…” I then grab my camera and then do a small video. She would be delighted to see them. “Okay kids send your love to our little princess.”

 

I also smile saying to our little princess.

 

So after I have done my morning chores (my work at YG) I then change into my disguise. I didn’t wear any make-up and thankfully my hair is black again and it is not been known to media yet. I borrow the company’s car so that no one will recognize me. As I park the car, I look around to see if I there were papz, but good thing there weren’t. I went inside the hospital.

I went to her room since I know where it is. Umma already told me that Taeyeon is still there since they visited them this morning. I also bring some lunch for them. I was about to enter the room when I saw Taeyeon.

“Uhmm who are you?” She asks me.

“Hey… sorry if I just visit today.” I said revealing myself.

“Jiyong-shi? Come in.” She said with a smile. Though she smiles at me, it didn’t calm my heart like it always does. Her smile was mixed with sadness and hesitation. Does she still believe that she is to blame for all of this?

“Jiyeon guess who visit you?” Taeyeon said as she let me enter the room.

“Ajushi!” Jiyeon called me. She was in high spirit that you might think she isn’t sick at all.

According my Umma Jiyeon had a heart surgery to fix one of the valves in her heart. It was successful but of course not with extreme precaution something that this mother and daughter forgot. But even though, I don’t think Taeyeon should blame herself for that.

“Hey Kiddo.” I greeted her. “How are you doing?”

“I am getting discharge a day after tomorrow.” She said. I then place the food on the table and get a chair and sit beside the bed.

“Sorry if I only visited you now.” I apologize to her. “By the way Tae I brought some lunch.”

“Don’t worry ajushi, Umma said, you were working, and uhmm… taking care of Gaho, Laso and Jolie.”

“By the way I have a gift for you.” I said as I get my phone and play the video I made.

(The Video) Hi! Jiyeon uhmmm… I’m sorry I didn’t visit you. I need to restrain the dogs because they really wanted to see you. (Dogs barking) Oh by the way there are someone wanted to wish you to be healthy again. Kids say hi. (Dog’s barking again.) Seriously they are really missing you. They are always waiting at the front door.

I then saw Jiyeon smile and her eyes got teary. She misses them too huh.

Gaho Jolie, Laso, Jolie, smile… Okay I will interview you. Do you miss Jiyeon the brat? (Gaho barks.) Wait you miss her? (Laso barks too.) Well Jolie didn’t miss her right? (joilie then went to the camera and it.) Jolie! (Wipe the camera). Okay let’s get this in one go… Be healthy and hope you get well soon. (Then the dogs suddenly pile onto me and then started barking.) Okay stop it all of you are being naughty. (End of Video.)

“Hahaha.. Ajushi… Thank you.” Jiyeon said as she hugged me.

“Well they whined about how they can’t visit you. They said their sorry.” I said to her.

“I missh them too.” She said to me.

“So… Are you feeling okay now? I mean is there anything you need?” I ask worriedly.

“I’m okay ajushi but…” He then touched my hair and ruffles it. “You look more handsome if you are smiling.”

My heart beat when Jiyeon did that. I smile at her and then continue talking to her. She then told me how the nurses were really nice. They even ask for her to sign something, which she didn’t get. I know Jiyeon is a smart kid but I don’t think she knows that she is a famous kid right now.

We were just talking when someone busted inside the room.

“JIYEON! Your Aunties are here!!”

Crap I know those voices. I said as I immediately hide my face under my hood and mask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov…

 

 

Yes we have a free time after the concert abroad and Tiffany, Seohyun and I are going to see our niece. Of course with the help of our manager, we don’t want to be spotted and be on the news tomorrow. Seohyun decided to go because she won the draw lots that she and the girls do. I mean all of them wanted to meet her since Yoona, Sunny and Seohyun was close to her already, but of course since our makane won fair and square so she came with us well not with the girls giving her stuff to give to our niece.

I already called Taeyeon and she said it is okay to visit in the afternoon so we called our manager to drive us there. Well he knows Taeyeon and he knows she is our friend so he said it is good. Once we arrive at the hospital I texted Taeyeon to know which floor and room they are. Once I receive the reply we three went to their room.

I texted Taeyeon not to tell Jiyeon about it so we could surprise her but once we open the door to her room we were surprise to see a man witht them.

“Aunty!!” Jiyeon called me.

“Oh hello Jiyeon…” We three greeted her, but our eyes were still at the man in the room.

“Taeyeon… Jiyeon… I will be going to work now.” The man suddenly said.

I couldn’t recognize him due to the fact he has a hood and a face mask on.

“Oh Ajushi… please tell them that I will play with them when I came back.” Jiyeon said.

The man didn’t even greet us and just lower his head and went out. I was still curious so I ask Taeyeon who it is.

“That’s Scary ajushi.” Jiyeon answered me.

“That scary ajushi?” Seohyun said shock.

“Do you know her Seohyun?” Tiffany asks.

“Well she was the guy who saves Taeyeon and Jiyeon from those bad guys.”

“Right! She is a hero like Soldier ajushi, but scary one.” Jiyeon continued.

“Taeng… is that the son that you are working for?” I ask Taeyeon.

“Yeah… he just came here because he is worried about Jiyeon.” Taeyeon said.

“Jiyeon seems to like him; maybe he isn’t a bad guy.” Tiffany then whisper to me.

“You know a lot of guys are like that.” I whisper back.

I didn’t question any further since he was the one who save Taeyeon and my niece, but something about that guy bugs me. It’s like I know him already. But for now I didn’t think about it as I wanted to have quality time with these two.

I talk to them and Jiyeon seems happy about our visit. She talks about how the nurses are nice to her, and the hospital was nice enough to give her gifts.

Tiffany looks at the gifts pile on one side and we know it doesn’t come from the hospital. Seohyun told us that Jiyeon is so popular right now, that she has a fansite created for her.

“Taeyeon, this place is a bit pricy for you; will you manage paying for this?” Tiffany asks.

“Seunghyun-shi said he will pay for it. He already settled the account so…” She answers.

“Wow TOP oppa sure is nice.” I muttered.

“Of course he is my husband afterall.” Tiffany commented.

“Aunty Tiff is married?” Jiyeon said believing it.

“Jiyeon-ah your aunt Tiff isn’t married. She is just having an imagination.” Seohyun explain.

“Like you imagine fairies and dragons?” Jiyeon compare and we just nodded.

We stay there for a while and chat. Seohyun who pitied our other members video chat them. They are all in the dorm anyway. As the girls one by one flooded the screen their introduce themselves. They all wantred to be called Jiyeon’s Aunt and it was pretty embarrassing. But still it makes me happy to see Jiyeon being happy like this. After the end of the day we went back but not without taking some pictures.

“Hey is there something wrong with Taeyeon unnie?” Seohyun asks in the car.

“Why do you say that?” I ask.

“She seems so sad.” Seohyun summarize.

“Don’t’ worry this is Taeyeon we are talking about.” Tiffany said.

That is right she has been always like this but revert back to being the happy Taeyeon after that… I hope so.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s pov…

 

 

Umma is like this again…

She has this face that always hide that she is hurting. She smile and lied that she is alright. I know she works for me to live comfortably but sometimes, I feel like a burden to them. I am happy that Umma love me but sometimes that love is making Umma sad.

I was discharge from the hospital and surprisingly Jiyong ajushi pick us up. We also brought some of the gift in my room. I give the bears and toys to the hospital so that the other kids have toys too. The kids like me were happy and even thank me. I was happy to see them smile.

In the car Jiyong ajushi talk to Umma about what I shouldn’t do. Ajushi wanted to help so that I won’t feel that pain again.

Speaking of Jiyong ajushi. He really is cool but scary. Sometimes he is kind and nice but there are times when he is mad and scary like a monster. Those were times when he scolds me and Gaho for no reason. I mean we only play in his room. Though Gaho was the one who always drag me to his room. Laso and Jolie are good dogs.

But after he scolds me he then went out and when he came he will say sorry and give me an ice cream in which Umma will scold him for that. Jiyong ajushi… he feels like a dad. Someone I didn’t have. Umma is the only parent I have but she only gives me Umma’s love. Sometimes I am jealous that I don’t have an Appa, so I sometimes imagine Jiyong ajushi to be my Appa.

A few days have pass since I went o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter