A rough Restart

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 12

 

A rough Restart

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

My boss told me to not go to work for three days as a precaution. He said that he watched the program where I guested and because of that the café where I work became much more famous. Some of the regular customers recognize me and posted on SNS that I work there. They even posted some stolen shot of me working there as a barista.

So for the past three days I was coop up in the apartment, with only bringing Jiyeon to school and watching the dogs as my way to relieve boredom. Speaking of school, Jiyeon’s school creates uproar when I brought her there on Monday. The parents of some of the children there recognize me and I was taken aback when they became friendly to me. I just smiled and greet them as I went inside the school to talk to the teachers.

Of course the teachers were a surprise too as they greeted me. They even ask for an autograph like I was a celebrity. I then tell them about my concern about Jiyeon and some safety precaution that needed to be taken care off. I was glad they understand and will surely contact the police if there were suspicious people that will come to school for Jiyeon.

When I ask about her day in school they surprisingly said the same thing. My daughter is a nice girl. Constantly an achiever and is good with her classmate. I talk with for a while and they ask if I want to see Jiyeon in the classroom, I agree and went there. As I look at the door’s window I saw how the other kids circle her and ask many things. Of course my daughter answers all of them with a smile. I feel contended and bid farewell.

I then went to the supermarket to buy some grocery. Though, the ajuma’s there were friendly, they were a bit overexcited to see me. They treated me like I was a celebrity and even give me a discount or give me extra portion when I buy. I was a bit embarrassed of their treatment of me so I offer to pay more but of course they decline.

“I am glad that you are Jiyeon’s mother, just take care of her so that she could grow up to be a fine adult and it will make us old one’s happy.” The ajuma at the fish counter said to me.

So I just accept their kindness and went back to the apartment. The staffs of the building already know me as Jiyong’s helper and I’m glad that they didn’t tell anyone. They were already been brief of the situation by Jiyong and they won’t jeopardize for it, though they wanted some picture with me or Jiyeon they refrain to do so. “We are contended to see her everyday greeting us” A female staff said to me.

In the afternoon I then went to fetch Jiyeon but what welcomes me was pure chaos. I don’t know who tip the reporters but the school gate was closed because of the reporters trying to get in. I was about to hide when I was pulled in a car by someone.

I then look at who it was and saw Jiyong.

“Good thing I went here to check on Jiyeon.”

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov

 

 

I didn’t come to work for the weekends and my boss wasn’t even mad. Actually if I ever skip my work or schedule he will chew me for weeks, but as I went to his office he was smiling ear to ear to me.

“Minus the minor news about you staring at Little Dragon’s mother, the show is successful.” YG hyung said excitedly. He called me after the show and monitors the response of the listeners and it was all positive. He was even more excited when he receives the rating for the special event. “Because of the show, you and Daesung have endorsement calling from every company. Wahhh!! It’s like you hit a jackpot for the special girl.”

“Well she became my lucky charm.” I said. “I also want to thank her in some way too.”

“Yah Jiyong… about that girl Little Jiyeon…” He started. Boy I know what he will say. “Do you know how to contact her?”

“Why?” I ask him.

“You know I’m interest with the little girl and her mother.” He said to me. “I know talent when I see one.”

“Forget it hyung I already asks, and they decline.” I said to him.

“Maybe you but if someone likes me talk to them then maybe they will change their mind.” He boasted.

“It’s not like that hyung… that girl is afraid of the attention that she is getting. It seems like something happen to her in the past.” I lied to him. Well it is in some sort because Taeyeon really is wary of strangers.

“But still… you know the mother of the kid has such precious voice.” Hyung said to me. “It is sad that she will just waste it away.”

Just then TOP hyung enter the room with a bright smile on his face.

“Oh hyung. You are here.” I said to him. “Right! Why did Aunt Choi suddenly leave after the show? I thought she wanted to meet Jiyeon and her mother?”

“Ahh… about that… You won’t believe this Jiyong…” He said like an excited kid. “Umma said she knows them already.”

“What? Wait what do you mean?” I ask confuse.

“Umma said she met the mother once in a mart near the training center she operates.” He explains. “Also…I already know her.”

“WHAT!” My boss and I said. Wait hyung know her?

“She is an employee at my coffee shop! You know the one Jessica introduce to me?” ToP hyung explain again.

Then I remember about what Jessica said when we have a drink when I first encounter Taeyeon.

“It was my friend. She was fired from her job again. The worst part is that her boss was just being nice to her so that he can take advantage of my friend.”

I remember the first time I met Taeyeon was when I give her a ride to her old place.

“She is beautiful. In middle school through high school she was the queen and many boys wanted to date her. She was even beautiful than many idols today.”

Wait if hyung serious then the celebrity friends of Taeyeon are from….

“So he works for you? Then could you set me up a meeting with her?” Boss said.

“That would be difficult hyung.” TOP said. “She is famous in my shop before she went to the show, and right now her popularity is off the roof. So I ask her to take a leave for now.”

“If she is Jessica’s friend then SM might be going to use them to contact her to get to the kid.” Boss said. “Do you know where she lived?”

“I don’t know… well she will come to work tomorrow though.” TOP hyung said.

Just then TOP’s manager came in panic.

“Boss we got a problem!” He said as he shows the news.

 

Breaking News: Little Dragon’s working on a famous café!

            “… Kim Taeyeon aka Little Dragon’s mother has been trending online for her idol looks and many wonder where she is. A netizen then share a picture of her working as a barista not in just any café but at top celebrity’s TOP Café. According to sources she is working there for a while before she guested for the 3rd anniversary show of FUNDae Radio…”

 

Little Dragon’s School swarm by Reporters!

            “… Little Dragon aka Jiyeon, have become the darling of the crowd for her love for her mother has been the topic of the internet this past few days since they appear for the 3rd anniversary show of FUNDae Radio. Fans and the media alike are curious who are they and where they live. Just earlier some netizens share an info about the mother and where she work, and now an information about where the daughter go to school is now circulating online. Now reporters are now at the front gate of the school….”

 

My eyes widen as I saw the news. This is what I fear for them. I thought. I then grab my phone and first call Taeyeon but she wasn’t answering. This is the time she will be fetching Jiyeon from school and I fear that the reporters might be forceful to her. I then grab my jacket and headed to the parking lot. I don’t even care that my boss was calling me. I need to get to Jiyeon and Taeyeon before anything else.

I then saw my manager and ask for the key of our company’s car. I was frantic so he gives it to me. I then drive to the school.

Please don’t let anything bad happen to them. I thought as I raced through Seoul.

 

As I arrive near the school I saw the reporters and some people waiting there and it seems like they are forcing themselves in. I then saw the teachers talking to them, well shouting at them.

“That girl why is she not picking her phone.” I muttered as I try calling Taeyeon again.

But a call get in first and it was from the main PD. “Jiyong did you see the news?”

“Yes… I rush in here too.” I said.

“You are already there?” He said. “I already ask some security for Little Dragon and also called the police. They will be there shortly. I’m ashamed of this happening.”

“Don’t say that.” I said. “We already know that this will happen… but I didn’t think they will even do this at the little girl’s school.”

“Are you going to get them Jiyong-shi?” He asks me.

“Yeah… I feel bad if something happen to Jiyeon.” I was about to say something when I spotted Taeyeon. “Hyung I will call you back I saw Ms. Kim.”

I then hang up and then drive the car close to Taeyeon. I then get out with and then grab her. She didn’t have any time to struggle and I just push her inside the car. I close it and enter the car.

“Good thing I went her to check on Jiyeon.” I said revealing myself.

“Jiyong-shi… Why are you here?” She asks surprise.

“Yah at least check on your phone.” I said in frustration. “I tried to call you about the situation you and your daughter are in.”

“Sorry, but my phone is still turn off.” She apologized. “But how did they know where Jiyeon is studying?”

“Your daughter is already famous so someone who knows her probably posted about it on SNS but you don’t need to worry about that now.”

“How can I get Jiyeon?” She said in panic.

“Is there a back gate on the school?” I ask.

“I don’t know but… Jiyeon said that there is one.” She said to me.

“Call one of the teachers and ask about Jiyeon then ask if there is a back gate or something.” I said to her.

She then calls the school, and fortunately I listened for most part of the conversation. It seems that Jiyeon is fine, and she is at the teacher’s lounge. There is also a back gate where few teachers use for parking and they said we should take it. So I drive around back of the school and as soon as they saw us they let us in.

A teacher then leads us to the lounge that is where we saw Jiyeon.

“Umma!” Jiyeon then run towards Taeyeon, hugging her.

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon asks and the girl just nodded.

Taeyeon then look at the teachers and said. “I’m sorry for the trouble… I’m really sorry.” She bows to them.

“it’s not like that Ms. Kim.” The principal said. “Well, sure we are bothered because of this but we know that it only show how special Jiyeon is. Do you know she didn’t cry when we take her from the class and let her in this lounge for a while?”

“She said that you will come and get her.” Her homeroom teacher said. “No matter what happen.”

I heard all of that and Taeyeon just thank them. I wasn’t press for time and I know we are safe inside the school but for some reason I have a bad feeling.

“Hey Taeng let’s go. Before the reporters saw us.” I said to her.

“Dragon Ajushi! You came too?” Jiyeon recognize me. Yes she didn’t recognize me as Jiyong.

“Oh it’s the Uncle from that time?” One of the teachers said, good thing Jiyeon didn’t heard it.

“I was worried that’s why.” I said to her. “So let’s go so we could eat dinner.”

But before we could go away from the lounge the people we desperately trying to avoid, run towards us like zombies. I don’t know how they get in or how they get here but it scared Jiyeon as she hides behind Taeyeon. Taeyeon was flustered and couldn’t react on time so I just let her hide behind me.

“Ms. Kim can we get a statement regarding you working for TOP!”

“Jiyeon-shi are you a trainee at YG?”

“Ms. Kim, are you planning to become a singer?”

They are asking question after question that the two couldn’t react. But amidst the chaos I saw someone whom I despise the most.

“G-dragon-shi why are you here?” He suddenly asks.

The media then stop as they eyed me. “You sure do have good vision Mr. Park.” I said as I reveal myself. “When it comes to this kind of things.” Now I know how the rest of these reporters came in.

My disguise was now blown so I then said. “First off! If anyone of you released any pictures without Ms. Kim or mine’s permission I will sue you.” I eyed them.

“What do you mean we can’t use them?” One of the reporters said.

“It’s invasion of privacy plus…” I then signal the Principal. “Second, Mr. Principal, These people here trespass on private property. Call the police right now.”

They all tremble as the lowered their lenses. I then bent down and lift Jiyeon up. “Let’s go.” I then grab Taeyeon’s hand as we walk pass by the reporters. I don’t even care if we are seen together, I was just angry for making Jiyeon and Taeyeon feel that way earlier.

I know that I already be in hot waters after this but I don’t care. Protecting them is my top goal for now. I then let them in the car and I then drive to the front gate where the rest of the reporters are waiting for us. My car was tinted so they couldn’t saw what inside but as I drive through all of them, I know some ridiculous story will be written against me by that Damn Park.

“G-dragon-shi sorry.” Taeyeon apologize as he didn’t announce my name to Jiyeon. “Because of us-.”

“It’s not you. Okay.” I cut her off. “Beside it was our fault that you became like this. Don’t worry I will make this right?” I said.

“Ajushi… are you mad at me?” Jiyeon ask worriedly, with tears forming in her eyes. I wonder why she asks but then I didn’t notice that my face was angry. Well I was still piss off because of the media.

“No… I’m not mad at you because you didn’t do anything wrong.” I said to her as I relax my face. “Are you hungry? Do you want some ice cream or jelly?”

“Yeah.” She said smiling. Taeyeon smile too, and from that smile alone all of my anger vanished. So I park my car and then went to a store to buy some. I left the two in the car and when I came back I notice some reporters secretly taking picture of me.

“We can’t go home like this.” I said as I drive around Seoul trying to lose the papz.

“Where should we go?” Taeyeon asks worriedly. “I don’t want them to know that I am staying with you.” She then hold Jiyeon closely who’s by the way sleeping peacefully at the back.

“These guys—.” I was about to curse out when my phone rang. I drive slower and answer it.

“YAH!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO THERE?!” The sound of my Boss was heard throughout the car.

“Hyung… could you lower your voice.” I said to him.

“Wait you are with them?” He asks.

“Yes hyung and we are being tailed by papz… I can’t send her back to her home because they might know where she lived.” I said to him.

“Bring them to YG…” He suggested. “At least here they would be safe from those reporters.”

I then hang up and like what he suggested I then went to YG. The papz and saesang couldn’t follow us anymore as we arrive at the agency.

I assisted them inside the agency and all of this time I have sleeping Jiyeon in my arms while I hold Taeyeon’s hand. The staff and artist at the agency look at us and I ignore them all.

“Stay here for a while.” I said as I let them in on my studio. “This is my own recording studio here and you are safe here for a while until those weirdoes stop following you.”

Just then the door open knocking me down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

I don’t know what to feel. Should I be happy? Should I be sad? Should I be afraid? I don’t know. But everything that happens until now makes me wonder if I deserve all of this. Or, if I deserve him?

The way his hand grab mine and how he save Jiyeon… I don’t know how I should feel. The way he treats us… I don’t know but ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter