First

Coming Back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany and Taeyeon have been roommates for almost 10 years now. Together, they have faced and overcome life’s challenges. They dreamt together and they achieved it together. They were inseparable and indestructible. Tiffany Hwang was a Korean who was born and raised in America. Kim Taeyeon, on the other side was a born and raised in the province of Jeonju in Korea.

 

The two adorable kids first met when Tiffany’s family decided to go back to their motherland and start their own business there. It just happened that the Hwang’s neighbor were the Kims who welcomed them wholeheartedly. From then on, the Hwangs children, Michelle, Leo and Tiffany became close with the Kims children, Jiwoong, Taeyeon and little Hayeon.

 

The two couples also get along pretty well and both parties treat the other couple’s children as their own. Since Taeyeon and Tiffany were of the same age, they were the closest among the kids.

 

Basically, they’ve been on each others’ side through their ups and downs. Taeyeon was always there, never leaving Tiffany’s side when her family heard the news that Tiffany’s mother was rushed in the hospital up to the day they buried Mrs. Hwang’s body. Mr. Hwang has never been thankful for having Taeyeon as his youngest daughter’s bestfriend. Tiffany had a hard time accepting the fate of her mom up to the point that she would always lock herself in her bedroom and she won’t even come out to eat.

 

The Hwang’s tried their best that they just give up but there was brave heart who never failed to try. From the time she wakes up, she will hurriedly go to the house straight to the pink door. She would always knock first before shouting “Good morning, Pink Princess! Are you still sleeping? You should wake up now, Ppany. Come out, breakfast is ready. Blue Prince have a surprise for you!” At noon, she would go, “Hey does my Pink Princess turned into a sleeping beauty already? Come out, lunch is ready.” At night she would say ”Pink Princess, Blue Prince needs to head back to her house, If you’re hungry dinner is already served. Good night, Pink Princess. Blue Prince will come back tomorrow. Have a sweet dream.”

 

It’s funny when the young Taeyeon would refer herself to a Prince. It was actually decided by none other than Tiffany. They were talking about their favorite colors when Tiffany said that everything in pink is hers so she must be the Pink Princess. And since Taeyeon liked Blue, she called herself as the Blue Princess. But Tiffany opposed her name since she said that there should only be one princess and the princess should have her prince who will always protect her. So as a result, Taeyeon became the Blue Prince and ever since that day she fulfilled her duty as a prince who protects her princess no matter what.

 

Taeyeon was never tired of going back and forth to her house to the Hwangs. No, she would never get tired of having Tiffany by her side. She understands how Tiffany was feeling because she was there when the latter cried nonstop when they found out that Mrs, Hwang wasn’t able to fight her battle with the brain cancer. She was always there until Tiffany decided to close her world from the ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter