Chapter 3

How vixx oppas are in school.....

As soon as the bell rang N started leading the way out of their class with his mouth still nattering.Taekwoon even though being a person who liked silence found his talking likable. N had a strange manner of speaking, not just his accent but the way he treated Taekwoon as someone very special made Taekwoon feel sorry for him. It was like a little puppy lost in the streets. Taekwoon always had a soft spot for them.In fact he was in quite mixed feelings . Being confused, shocked, annoyed , yet pleased the same way.

. "You must be the new boy Jung Taekwoon right?" Taekwoon turned to see a boy with average height ,with a very handsome face. His brown hair framed his pretty face and his dimples lightened it.

"Hi , my name is Lee hongbin , I'm the school head prefect, I'm in charge of showing the new boy around."

Then N spoke up." Ahh if it's ok hongbinah I'll look after him!" Not forgetting his winning smile , N asked this request with pleading eyes. Hongbin however was not that happy with it. He agreed that N could tag along but according to him" a head prefect should do his duties perfectly" Walking along the school corridors , Taekwoon could see that this was far by the largest school he had been to.

It had huge grounds which would be ideal for soccer. During his stay at Busan he had gotten interested in soccer. For the first after coming here he asked a question " When are try outs for the school soccer team? " Hongbin answered immediately " they'll start next month? Are you interested? That's brilliant! Our school team definitely need some new blood!"

N staying in the side lines nodded vigorously, his eyes shining as if with awe. It made Taekwoon extremely uncormfotable, yet he didn't feel like telling him to stop. Hongbin proceeded with his (whatever It was ) and N with great delight was walking next to..no, practically skipping next Taekwoon. Hongbin stopped occasionally so Taekwoon could take a good view of the school.

At the far corner of the corridor could see a boy standing in front of a pretty girl. He couldn't see the boy's face but seemed younger than him. It looked as if a confession was going on. By the look on the girls face it was definitely the boy who was confessing.

N for the first time after seeing Taekwoon, got distracted. In fact he was staring at the back turned boy as if trying to recognize him. Then his eyes lit up finally dawning to him who it was , he let go of Taekwoon 's hand and ran towards and back hugged him startling both the girl and the boy very much

" omo hyukkie !!did you miss me?" N said  practically using him like his personal teddy,and having him under head lock.

"Hyukkie! Why din you tell me you came back?wae ???WAE?! Did you know how much I missed you?"

Taekwoon could only look in horror , feeling a wave , no a freaking Tsunami of sympathy towards "hyukkie". Looking at N feeling overjoyed and messing around in the middle of the school corridor not caring the world what others think made Taekwoon wonder about his mental state.

'what the hell did i do becoming lifelong friends with him' 'What the hell am I in for? '