The First of us Four

A Moment... A Lifetime...

Then her eyes met mine...

Luhan's POV 

 

She saw me. And now was heading straight to my table. My heart starting to riot inside me. "Sunbaenim, is it okay if I sit here with you? I'm waiting for Kris oppa but he is not here yet." she said and I can only nod. I was afraid to speak. I might say something I might regret. She sat infront of me and smiled. My heart stop! At the rate this is going, i might really die! "Are you waiting for Yoona unnie?" she asked. "Yes, we always eat together." I replied. "Oh! How sweet!" she said smiling. I can't think properly when I noticed her smile and wave. "They're here!" she said and I look at the door and saw Yoona with Kris behind her.                    

"Oppa. I've been waiting for you. What took you so long?" Seohyun asked his brother. "This idiot!" but Yoona speak before Kris can answer. "I saw him circling the same spot 3 times! I couldn't take it anymore so I just grabbed him and take him here." Yoona said. "I can't believe you're still directionally challenged!" Yoona told Kris. "A what?" Kris asked in confusion. "You still have no sense of direction!" Yoona almost yelled. "Yah! Its not my fault this school is too big and every corner looks the same!" Kris argued. This is the first time I saw Yoona so loose and free. It made me smile and then my eyes went back to Seohyun and my heart started pounding again. THIS IS NOT GOOD.