8. I Want Your Attention

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Eight 

I Want Your Attention

 

Requested by whatisyixing

Description: Ever since the baby was born Junmyeon hasnt been giving his needy husband enough attention. Sequel to Nine Months. Domestic AU

Notes: baby Jongin was inspired by my cousin's son.

Warnings/Tags: fluff, adorable babies, Baekyeol, clingy Yixing


It was almost 1am. Yixing and Junmyeon were asleep, lying in a spooning position. Yixing had his arms around Junmyeon's waist, the latter's arms resting on top of his. 

Junmyeon woke up to the sound of his 4 month old crying through the baby monitor.

Yixing groaned when he felt Junmyeon moving his arms away. 

"Don't be like that Yixing, you want to leave him and let him cry?" Junmyeon asked.

"Do you want an honest answer to that?" Yixing asked, rolling over when the heat from his husband was lost.

"I can't believe you sometimes." Junmyeon sid before exiting the room. 

 

Junmyeon walked into Jongin's nursery and picked the crying baby up from his crib. Jongin's cries turned into small sobs when Junmyeon rocked him slowly.

"Aww, why is my little Nini crying? Did a bad dream wake you up? It's okay sweetie, mommy's here." Junmyeon cooed. 

.

.

.

Junmyeon noted that Jongin liked playing with his saliva. Sometimes the baby would just lie down on his back, blowing bubbles with his spit and making little noises as if he was trying to ease his boredom. 

Right now Junmyeon was changing Jongin's diaper and the latter had his little fist in his mouth, scratching his gums and of course trails of saliva running down his chin and his hand.

"I gotta get you out of that habit Nini, but for now its still cute." Junmyeon said and Jongin babbles in response.

Junmyeon holds Jongin by his hands, heelping the baby stand up. Junmyeon held on to his son aas Jongin started bouncing on his feet.

"You have very strong legs Nini. Something tells me you're going to be a dancer just like your daddy. I'm sure that'll make him very happy." Junmyeon says and Jongin giggles, bouncing more.

Yixing walks through the door with a couple groceries in his hands. He placed the groceries on the counter in the kitchen and came back into the living room where his husband and son was, giving them both a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey. How was your day at work?" Junmyeon asked.

"It was okay. I was just waiting for the day to end so I can see my two favourite people." Yixing said, ruffling Jongin's hair, the latter giving a gummy smile at the gesture

"Oh? And who might that be?" Junmyeon asked teasingly, placing Jongin to sit on the couch, not noticing the small pout the baby gave.

Yixing pulled Junmyeon up from off the couch, placing his arms around the latter's waist and bringing their bodies closer together.

"Well, that would be Jongin of course, and you." Yixing smmirked, planting a kiss on Junmyeon's lips. Junmyeon wrapped his arm's around his husband's neck, deepening the kiss.

Junmyeon moaned into the kiss when he felt a hand grab his .

They broke the kiss when the heard a small whimper from behind them.

Junmyeon turned around and saw Jongin pouting, his eyes watery.

"What's wrong baby?" Junmyeon asked. Jongin held out his hands and and made grabbibg motions towards him.

"Aww, does Nini want mommy's attention?" Junmyeon said in a sweet voice, picking up the 4 month old who completely forgot he was 'crying' a second ago.

"I want your attention..." Yixing muttered uder his breath.

"What was that?" JUnmyeon asked.

"Oh nothing." Yixing answered. When Junmyeon turned around Jongin peeked over his shoulder and stuck out his tongue in an almost taunting manner.

Yixing narrowed his eyes at the baby and repeated the action

.

.

.

Junmyeon and Jongin were sitting on a picnic mat in the park along with Baekhyun and his son, Sehun.

Baekhyun had Sehun almost a month after Junmyeon had Jongin. Sehun was paler compapred to Jongin and a bit smaller as well. The two babies had regular playdates together and seemed as if they actually enjoyed each other's company.

Junmyeon and Baekhyun chatted while Jongin and Sehun were playing together with the toys their mothers brought.

The now six month old Jongin giggled when Sehun pulled off his hat.

"I think Yixing might be upset." Junmyeon said, pulling Jongin back before he crawled off the mat.

"What makes you say that?" Baekhyun asked. 

"I think it might be because I give all my attention to Jongin now. He was so used to being the center of my attention and now he's not." Junmyeon explained.

"Well if you were ignoring me I'd be pissed too." Baekhyun said.

"I gotta find a way to make it up to him." JUnmyeon thought out loud.

.

.

.

Jongin was asleep. Luckily for Junmyeon Jongin became a heavy sleeper after a while.

Junmyeon walked into the kitchen where Yixing was. He wrapped his arms around Yixing's waist and rested his head on the younger male's shoulder.

"Jongin's asleep." Junmyeon said panting small kisses on Yixing's neck.

"Okay." Yixing replied normally. Junmyeon sighed. Yixing turned around to face the older.

"Xingie, look, I know you're upset because I haven't been paying much attention to you and I'm sorry. But, Nini is asleep now so we have time to ourselves and all my attention is on you right now." Junmyeon said, standing on his toes to kiss his husband.

Yixing's arms found its way to Junmyeons waist as usual and Junmyeon brought his hands up to Yixing's face. 

Yixing bit down on Junmyeon's lip and inserted his his tongue into the latter's mouth when he opened it. Both males fought for dominance, with Yixing eventually winning.

Junmyeon let out a surprised yelp when Yixing picked him up. The younger placed him on the counter of the island and began working on his neck. Junmyeon moaned loudly when Yixing on the area under his ear, aone of the very sensitive spots on Junmyeon's body. Junmyeon kept his legs wrapped around Yixing's waist, ho was now marking his collarbones. 

"Are we really going to have in the kitchen?" Junmyeon asked breathlessly.

"Wouldn't be the first time." Yixing replied. The younger met his lips again and Junmyeon began undoing the buttons on Yixing's shirt.

The two stopped when crying broke through the air. Junmyeon sighed disappointedly.

"Yixing, I'm really sorry, I know-" Junmyeon started.

"Its okay baby, he was bound to wake up anyway." Yixing said.

"I know, but I promised you." Junmyeon said.

"Again, its okay. I'll get him, you catch your breath." Yixing said.

"How about Friday I get Baek to babysit and we could finish what we started. All day, just the two of us." Junmyeon suggested.

"I like the sound of that but you've left me hanging a lot so you you better be ready. You're probably gonna be limping for the entire weekend." Yixing stated with a wink, leaving Junmyeon who was still on the counter.

 

Yixing was holding Jongin, who was staring back at him with big innocent eyes.

"You're a real er you know that kid?" Yixing asked.

Jongin just babbled, blowing spit bubbles as usual.

"How can I be mad at you when you're so damn adorable?" Yixing cooed and repeatedly kissed the baby on his cheeks.

Jongin laughed at the attention.

"I hope you enjoy your day on Friday with Sehun kiddo. I know I'm gonna enjoy mine with your mom." 


*sighs* I love babies. I call my cousin's son Lay because he has an adorable dimple on one side just like Yixing does.

I hope this was good enough.

Totally unrelated to know but probably useful for later.... Sekai or Kaisoo? Ineed to know just in case I decide to write a chapter for when Jongin and sehun get older.

Subscribe, comment, request.

See you in the next chapter <3 <3