Drabbles #1 & #2

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

#1

Prompt: Make out session. Person B is trying to kiss Person A's neck but A won't stop squirming/ laughing due to ticklishness.

Notes: I'll be doing a lot of these short prompts for a while.

Warnings/Tags: failed make out session.

 

 

It's been weeks since their last time together so they were pretty grateful for this.

 

Junmyeon and Yixing stumbled into their shared bedroom, their lips never parting from each other. Yixing's fingers were undoing all of Junmyeon's buttons while the latter's hands were unbuckling his belt.

 

Junmyeon pushes Yixing down on the bed and climbs on to his lap.

 

When they parted Junmyeon kissing down Yixing's jaw and on to his neck.

 

The moment would have been perfect if Yixing wouldn't stop squeaming so goddamn much.

 

Junmyeon moved away with a sigh.

 

"Why every time we do this I keep thinking you'll stop giggling?" Junmyeon asked.

 

"I'm sorry," Yixing laughed, "It's not my fault I have a really ticklish neck."

 

"You're lucky I'm or else we'd have a problem." Junmyeon said 

 

"I swear I'm not doing it on purpose." Yixing replied with a dimpled smile.

 

"You're so cute I can't even stay mad at you." Junmyeon sighed.

 

"Okay okay here's what." Yixing started, rolling them over so now he was on top.

 

He leaned forward to press a kiss to Junmyeon's lips, successfully trapping his wrist above his head with his hands.

 

"Leave the neck kissing to me." 


#2

Prompt: Person A is furiously doing push ups while Person B sits on their back giving unnecessary encouragement.

Notes: none

Warnings/Tags: fluff.

 

 

"You're slowing down Yixing. Stop being lazy." 

 

"Faster. "

 

Yixing panted heavily as he lowered into his 27th push up with his very 'supportive' boyfriend on his back.

 

"This is torture." Yixing strained 

 

"No this is exercise." Junmyeon said casually as he flipped the page of his magazine.

 

"Why don't I bother you like this when you exercise again?" Yixing asked, on this 30th push up.

 

"That's because I jog early every morning. That and because I do yoga." Junmyeon replied.

 

.

 

Yixing was on push up number 42 and Junmyeon was still lounging on his back.

 

"You're do know you aren't light right?" Yixing panted.

 

"Are you calling me fat?" Junmyeon asked with annoyance laced in his voice.

 

"No I'm calling you heavy." Yixing defended.

 

"Well then, just for that wisecrack you have to do twenty more push ups. Get moving." Junmyeon ordered.

 

Yixing groaned out in defeat.


I've been looking at a lot of Imagine your otp prompts and was inspired so I'll be doing these every now and then.

Feel free to send any requests for prompts 

Anyways I hope you enjoyed.

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Comment, request, subscribe.

See you in the next chalter  <3 <3 <3