34. Dance With Me pt. 1

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Thirty four

Dance with me Part One

 

Requested by: jay_0715

Description: Yixing is the new after school dance teacher and Junmyeon is the cute librarian he's interested in.

Notes: please read a/n at the end.

Warnings/Tags: fluff, Kaisoo

 


"I hope you like it here Yixing, we have some very talented student's in this school who love dance." Luhan, the school's secretary said, as he gave Yixing a tour of the school.

They stopped in front of a room where music could be heard playing from the other side of the door.

"This is the practice room where you'll conduct your classes. Some of the students should already be inside. They usually run off here whenever they get the chance." Luhan stated before opening the door.

There was only two students in the room at the point dancing to a song in front of the wall mirror. 

"Sehun, Jongin I knew it was you too. Come meet the new dance teacher." Luhan said getting the boys' attention.

The tan male took his phone out of his pocket and stopped the music that was playing through a small speaker.

"Hello songsaegnim, thank you for coming to our school." They both bowed deeply.

"No need for all that formality.I'm probably not far from you in age. You can just call me Lay." Yixing said.

"Well, I'll leave you all to it. Have fun, the other students should get here in a bit." Luhan said before exiting the room.

After they were properly introduced Sehun asked a question.

"So Lay hyung, care to show us your moves?"

Yixing smirked before turning on a song.

.

.

.

Yixing took a detour into the library after his class was finshed.

The room was moderately empty except for a few students getting home work or a little extra studying done.

Yixing was strolling through the shelves looking for a particular section when he spotted a short pale male with a stack of books in his hands that was practically blocking his view.

He was about to move on to another isle until he heard a dull thud followed by softly muttered curses. He turned and noticed that a couple books fell from the stranger's grasp.

He walked up to the person and picked up the two books off the floor and took some books out of the person's hands.

"You look like you could use some help." Yixing said.

"Thank you. Some students just refuse to put the books back when they're done using them." the pale male said.

Without the books obscuring his view Yixing could safely say that the person in front of him is quite attractive. Small eyes framed with black rimmed glasses, round cheeks buy with high cheekbones and soft looking brown hair.  

'Hold up, I don't even know if he's a student or teacher.' Yixing thought.

"My name is Zhang Yixing, I'm the new after school dance teacher here." Yixing greeted.

"Oh nice to meet you. Kim Junmyeon, I'm the current libriarian here because the last one retired on short notice." the other male replied with a smile.

Yixing let out a relieved sigh internally.

"Well where do you want these books? I'll help you put everything back." He said.

"Oh great thank you so much for the help. Those go in the aisle two rows down, under Historical Non-Fiction." Junmyeon said.

.

.

.

About twenty minutes later they were done putting back all the books and the few students all eventually left.

"Now I can close up and go home." Junmyeon said as he went behind his desk and wrote something down in a book.

"I'm still amazed by how you remebered everything and exactly where they all went." Yixing said.

"My memory is really good, and plus I love books." Junmyeon said.

"I guess you're in the right line of work then." Yiing stated.

"Thank you again for your help. i was able to finish much faster because of it." Junmyeon said.

"No problem, it was nice actually." Yixing said.

"If you don't mind I have to leave now so I'd like to lock up." Junmyeon said. 

Yixing bid his goodbyes before heading out of the library.

.

.

.

A few weeks later Yixing sat in the practice room waiting for the other students to show up

Sehun and Jongin were already present and sat on the floor, talking while lacing their shoes.

"What do you two know about Kim Junmyeon?" Yixing asked the two students.

"The libriarian?" Sehun asked. Yixing nodded.

"He's my cousin." Jongin stated

"Are you serious?" Yixing asked.

"Yeah but we don't live together.

"He lives somewhere else with a roommate." Jongin said.

"Why'd you ask hyung?" Sehun asked.

"You like him?" Joongin pestered.

"Don't worry about it." Yixing said

"Wow hyung, you've been here for four weeks and you're already trying to get with another teacher." Sehun joked.

"Good luck with that hyung. Junmyeon hyung is too invested in his books to notice any advancements being made his way." Jongin said. 

.

.

.

Junmyeon sat in the library reading a book when an owl eyed student came up to him.

"Junmyeon songseangnim?" The person called.

Junmyeon looked up to see Do Kyungsoo, a student who frequents the library whenever he can.

"Oh Kyungsoo, hello. If you're looking for the Fantasy books I moved them to the- " Kyungsoo cut him off

"N-no. I'm not here about any books. I actually wanted to talk to you about... youryoungercousinJongin." Kyunsoo practically mumbled the last part but Junmyeon heard it clearly.

"So you like Jongin?" Junmyeon asked 

"Maybe. " Kyungsoo said, his face geeting red.

"Its okay yo admit it. He seems to like you too. He talks about you a lot." Junmyeon said.

"Really?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I think you should go talk to him. He should be finishing his dance class about now." Junmyeon assured.

"Thank you so much songseangnim." Kyungsoo bowed and left

Junmyeon smiled softly at the younger male's retreating figure.

Jongin and Kyungsoo would make a cute couple

"Look at you playing match maker." A new voice said.

Junmyeon looked up to see Yixing standing by the door with a dimpled smile. 

"I'm just helping them out." Junmyeon stated 

"And I'm sure they'll cone too appreciate that help." Yixing said, walking up to Junmyeon's desk, resting his hands on the table.

"I've been feeling to read a good mystery book lately. Any suggestions?" Yixing asked.

"Um there's a lot of good ones here, aisle 13." Junmyeon replied.

"Well I'll go look for something." Yixing said, walking off into the aisles.

Junmyeon noticed a little note on his desk where Yixing's hand was.

Out of curiosity he picked it up and read it.

'I think you're cute.' 

.

.

.

To be continued.

______________________________________________________

Hi hi hi

It's my birthday today so I decided to do a little update.

I started writing two chaptered stories to post but my phone malfunctioned and wiped all my documents off. *sighs* all that hard work

And another thing: I've been coming up with some chaptered Sulay  (or even Krisho cus I still ship it) stories. What style should I write?

  • Domestic/ Family AU
  • Mafia AU
  • Genderbend AU 
  • High school/ college AU
  • Royalty AU 

Sorry for any spelling errors

Comment, request, subscribe.

See you in the next chapter <3<3 <3