33. Hugs

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Thirty three

Hugs

 

Requested by fiezakookie94

 

Description: Yixing can't explain it, but he loves having Junmyeon in his arms

Notes: just a drabble for now. Very short

Warnings/Tags: fluff, domestic!AU


Yixing can't explain it but he loves having Junmyeon in his arms.

Maybe it has something to do with their size difference or if its because Junmmyeon is so soft adn warm but he just loves hugging his petite lover.

He loves waking up with Junmyeon in his arms. He knows that after a long day they both just want to lie in each other's arms and sleep the night away.

.

.

.

Yixing entered their shared apartment, toeing his shoees off before making his way into the kitchen where Junyeon was washing dishes.

The Chinesemale slipped his arms around Junmyeon's waist, nuzzling his nose in the shorter male's hair.

"Thought I heard you come in, your dinner is in the microwave. Sorry I didn't wait  on you I was really hungry." Junmyeon said.

"No problem babe, you don't have to wait on me anyway." Yixing replied, kissing Junmyeon's cheek.

"I'm gonna lie down, I'm exhausted, more than usual." Junmyeon said, wiping his wet hands off with a towel after turning off the tap.

Yixing let go of his partner who exited the kitchen. (Junmyeon's been acting strange lately, morning sickness, fatigue and he's been eating a lot more lately. He's no doctor so he has no idea what it all means.)

After eating his dinner and taking a cool shower Yixing joined his small lover on their bed.He could already hear the soft snores leaving Junmyeon's lips. He wasn't kidding when he said he was tired, he only snores when he's really tired.

Falling into their regular sleep position, Yixing hugs Junmyeon closer to his body before he falls asleep was well.

.

.

.

Yixing and Junmyeon are both very clingy people, especially when tired (or ).

Yixing thinks out of all, he loves waking up with Junmyeon in his arms.

Maybe it gives them a sense of security, knowing that they'll always be there for each other. Together.

"Hey, you up yet?" Junmyeon asked tiredly.

"I always wake up before you do." Yixing replied, running his fingers through Junmyeon's brown hair. 

"I'm not a morning person." Junmyeon yawned.

"I know. I still have a bruise on my side from when you kicked me a fee days ago when I tried to wake you up." Yixing joked.

"Oh shut up." Junmyeon said, moving Yixing's arms down to his waist." I don't want to get out of bed." 

"Not surprising." 

.

.

.

Junmyeon, as much as he loves skinship, he's not a fan of PDA. Yixing is the only exception since the Chinese male seems to love contact so much.

He'll withstand it only for Yixing. When his boyfriend is happy, he's happy.

___________________________________________________

I havent updated in forever I know.

I'm not sure yet but I may stop when I write the 40th oneshot.

But don't worry I'm working on other stories that I'll post if it goes well.

BTW For future story reference: Xiuchen, do you guys prefer top Xiumin or top Chen. Let me know so I can start writing a new story.

Comment, request, subscribe 

Thanks for reading

See you in the next chapter. <3 <3 <3