29. Don't leave me like he did

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Twenty nine

Don't leave me like he did 

 

Requested by fiezakookie94 

Description:  Junmyeon and Kris dated each other then broke up after Kris cheated on him. Now Junmyeon is scared that his new boyfriend Yixing will do the same and tries to be detached.

Notes: Tao is kinda y here sorry. I swear I have nothing against him. 

Warnings/Tags: past krisho, taoris.


Junmyeon literally rolled out of bed this morning.

Sighing he begrudgingly fot ready for work.

.

.

.

Junmyeon carried the empty tray back to the counter. His best friend slash co worker came next to him.

"You look happy today." Jongdae said, putting down an empty tray as well.

"I'm always happy." Junmyeon deadpanned

"Right." Jongdae said sarcastically.

Just then, two people walked into the cafe and sat down.

"Don't look now Myeonnie, company." Jongdae pointed out.

Junmyeon turned around and groaned at the sight.

His ex boyfriend and his new boyfriend aka Junmyeon's replacement.

"Do you want me to go?" Jongdae asked.

"Its my section, I got it." Junmyeon said.

With much reluctance he went over to their table.

"Hi, welcome to Exotic Cafe. Are you ready to order?" Junmyeon recited politely.

"Uh hey, Junmyeon." Kris greeted 

"Are you ready to order?" Junmyeon asked again, not looking up from his notepad.

Tao looked at Junmyeon then rolled his eyes.

"We'll just have two breakfast specials, cappuccino for me and soy latte for him." Kris replied.

"Your meals will be out in a bit." Junmyeon said, tucking the pen into his pocket

"Make it snappy, we have places to be." Tao spat.

"Like i said, your meals will be out in a bit." Junmyeon said through gritted teeth before walking away.

Junmyeon heard a bit of their conversation before moving out of ear reach.

"What did you ever see in him?" Tao asked incredulously 

"Tao, not now okay, we talked about this already." Kris said 

"I'm just glad you finally came to your senses and left that . I'm way better than he his." Tao stated proudly.

"Just keep thinking that ." Junmyeon muttered, handing the order to the back.

"You okay?" Jongdae asked, putting cups on his tray

"I guess. I will be eventually." Junmyeon said, sighing for the nth time that day.

"I'm proud of you. You took breaking up with him and seeing his so often and you haven't tried to kill him yet." Jongdae said 

"I have enormous self control and besides, acting like him doesn't make me any better." Junmyeon stated.

"Don't you two have work to do?" Minseok, the barista asked.

"Aw come on Minnie, we're just talking." Jongdae pouted.

"Yeah whatever, here are the two drinks Junmyeon." Minseok said.

"Thanks hyung." Junmyeon said, picking them up and carrying it over to the table.

"Finally geez." Tao said.

"In about five more minutes your breakfast should be ready." Junmyeon said.

"How about you stop talking to us and go get it?" Tao asked rudely

"Sure." Junmyeon said with a forced smile.

Junmyeon walked away and went to deal with another table 

.

.

.

It's only three in the afternoon and so far he's been insulted by his ex's boyfriend, got soup thrown on his by accident and ended up breaking a couple plates because he was pushed. He was waiting patiently for his day to end so he could go home.

"Something to brighten up your bad day just came in. Your section." Jongdae said with a smirk.

Junmyeon saw Yixing, a frequent customer sitting at his usual table with his laptop.

Yixing is a customer he's grown accustomed to since he's been coming at least every other day for the past month. And besides, who wouldn't get used to those pretty albeit tired looking eyes and that gorgeous dimple.

"Hey Yixing, the usual?" Junmyeon asked.

"Hi beautiful, yeah I'll take the usual." Yixing replied with an adorable dimpled smile

That was another thing, Yixing was an incurable flirt but Junmyeon couldn't possibly say that he minded.

It was obvious that Yixing liked Junmyeon and Junmyeon would be lying if he said he didn't feel something for Yixing too.

They've had many conversations since they first met and they had the time to get to know each other but Junmyeon didn't want to get attached only to be left behind afterwards.

He doesn't need for that to happen again.

.

.

.

It's been about four months now and he had finally given Yixing a chance.

They've been dating for three months now and Junmyeon believes that Yixing is a great guy. He's thoughtful, intelligent and caring and is absolutely mind blowing in bed.

But then again, so was Kris when they first started out.

 

Yixing is aware of Junmyeon's past relationship and has tried everything to convince him that he and Kris aren't the same.

Yixing's only regret is that he hadn't met Junmyeon first so he wouldn't have gone through what he did. But he plans on making it right. Junmyeon deserves to be happy,and he'll be the one to make him happy again.

.

.

.

Junmyeon went to answer the knock at his door. Yixing was supposed to come over so it was probably him.

Junmyeon opened the door, only to see a very displeased looking Tao.

"What are you doing here?" Junmyeon asked 

"Are you still talking to my boyfriend?" Tao asked impatiently.

"What? No. The last time I talked to Kris was like five months ago when you were being a in the cafe." Junmyeon answered.

"Well now he wouldn't stop mentioning you and honestly I'm sick of hearing you name over and over." Tao retorted .

"Yet you're here talking to me." Junmyeon muttered.

"Look, I don't know if you're lying to right now but stop talking to my boyfriend. We don't need you in our life." Tao said.

"What is your problem? I've never said anything to you since I found out about you and I haven't even confronted you about you destroying my relationship with Kris but here you are accusing me and insulting me. Can you just leave me alone?" Junmyeon snapped.

"Whatever, I don't even know why I came here." Tao said and walked away.

Junmyeon sighed and closed the door.

his life. everything.

.

.

.

Junmyeon and Yixing were lying in bed together, simply talking.

Yixing had his arms around Junmyeon's waist rolled him over so the latter was now on top of him.

"Don't you have to go to work today?" Junmyeon asked 

"Nah, they're remodeling right now so I'm off for a few days." Yixing replied.

"Lucky you, anyway at least it's Saturday so I don't have to go to work either." Junmyeon said

"Good,  so let's have a lazy day. Just us, in bed, all day." Yixing smirked, leaning up to press a sensual kiss on Junmyeon's lips.

"You just look for any excuse to do nothing all day don't you?" Junmyeon asked.

"Maybe." Yixing said, rolling them over so now he was on top.

Their make out session came to an end when there was a knock on the door.

"Oh my God people timing." Yixing complained, unwillingly getting up and going to answer the door.

 

Yixing opened the door only to see Kris

"What do you want?" Yixing asked.

"Who are you?" Kris asked.

"Yixing who's at the door?" Junmyeon asked from behind him.

Junmyeon saw none other than his ex boyfriend at the door.

"Kris, w-why are you here?" Junmyeon asked 

"I need to talk to you. Please." Kris said

"Jun, you don't need to if you don't want you." Yixing said.

"Please Junmyeon." Kris begged 

"Five minutes." Junmyeon said, going outside and closing the door behind him.

"What do you want?" Junmyeon asked 

"I'm sorry." Kris started.

"What?" Junmyeon asked again 

"I miss you Junmyeon. I want you back." Kris said.

"Excuse me? You're a little late to be apologizing Kris." Junmyeon said 

"I know, but I want you to give me another chance." Kris said.

"Haven't you put me through enough? You know how long it took me before I actually warmed up to Yixing? I was humiliated because of you and your ing boyfriend. Where is he anyway?" Junmyeon asked 

"Tao left me for someone else. He cheated on me." Kris said 

"So that's why you're here. Because you need someone yo keep you company. Well I'm sorry Kris but I'm not leaving Yixing like you left me. Cheating doesn't feel good now that you're on the short end of the stick now huh?" Junmyeon said 

"Junmyeon-" Kris started again but got cut off.

"Good bye Kris." Junmyeon said going back inside and closing the door behind him 

.

.

.

Junmyeon and Yixing were walking in a park hand in hand.

"Yixing?" Junmyeon called.

"Yeah babe?" Yixing asked

"Promise you won't leave me?" Junmyeon asked 

Yixing stopped and looked at his partner. He kissed Junmyeon's cheek and smiled.

"I won't, promise."


I put so much thought into this chapter wow.

I hope you enjoyed.

Which oneshots has been your favorite so far? There's a few of them that I enjoyed writing then there was some I wasn't too happy with after writing it.

Sorry for any spelling errors 

Comment, request, subscribe.

See you in the next chapter  <3