19. Your Secret Admirer

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Nineteen 

Your Secret Admirer 

 

Description: Junmyeon has a secret admirer. Highschool AU

Notes: none 

Warnings/Tags: Xiuhan, past Krisho 


 

Junmyeon was walking to his locker with Minseok and Luhan behind him. 

"I'm telling you, Sehun told me that Jongin heard from Taemin who heard from Minho who heard Kris say that he wanted you back." Luhan said.

"Sorry hyung, you lost me at the first 'heard from'." Junmyeon said.

"Okay so you know how Jongin and Sehun are practically joined at the hip but Taemin is kinda like Jongin's side hoe and Taemin and Minho are in a relationship and Minho is on the basketball team with Kris. Minho heard Kris say that he wanted you back and Minho told Taemin who told Jongin and Sehun and Sehun told me so I'm telling you." Luhan said.

"That was unnecessarily long." Minseok stated.

"Yeah and besides, if Kris was serious about getting back with me he should tell me that personally. That and he shouldn't have cheated on me in the first place." Junmyeon replied. 

He turned to open his locker. Opening the compartment he was greeted with a small lilly bouquet with a note pinned to it. He took the bouquet and took off the note, reading it.

~Hope you like the flowers, they're only half as pretty as you are. I thought you deserved a little something to make your day better so I kinda broke into your locker if you don't mind ^^. Look forward to more little surprises in the future.

-Your Secret Admirer xoxo  ~

Junmyeon smiled at the sweet little note.

"Oh a secret admirer?" Minseok asked, him and Luhan peeking over Junmyeon's shoulder to read the note.

"Stop snooping." Junmyeon pouted.

"That is so romantic. Minseok why couldn't you be creative like that?" Luhan asked.

Minseok just rolled his eyes. 

"I wonder who it is." Junmyeon said.

.

.

.

Junmyeon was sitting in the library when someone sat on the chair next to him.

Junmyeon looked up from his book to see his friend Yixing sitting next to him, a small smile on his face showing that dimple that Junmyeon admittedly loves seeing.

"Sup Little Red." Yixing greeted.

"Hi Yixing. Why do you insist on calling me Little Red?" Junmyeon asked. 

"Well if you must know, it's because you're so adorably small and you have red hair." Yixing explained.

"I'm not that small, and I'm not adorable." Junmyeon puffed out his cheeks causing the Chinese male to chuckle.

"I heard you have a secret admirer." Yixing said.

"Who told you that?" Junmyeon asked. 

"Luhan gege." Yixing replied. 

"I should have known." Junmyeon mumbled.

"Yeah he really can't keep secrets. But it's nice, someone's giving you the attention you deserve." Yixing said.

"...thanks?" Junmyeon said unsurely.

"If you'll excuse me Little Red, I actually came here to do some research." Yixing said, getting up and going his way.

"What did he mean by that?" Junmyeon asked no one in particular. 

.

.

.

Today Junmyeon received chocolates.

~I heard you like chocolates. I couldn't help myself. 

-Your Secret Admirer xoxo ~

Junmyeon opened the box and ate one of the chocolates. He moaned in delight at the taste.

Luhan and Minseok each took a chocolate out of the box and ate it.

"Whoever this person is, they must really like you. You got chocolate covered raisins, nuts, strawberries, white chocolate and caramel chocolate." Minseok stated.

"I'm really curious as to who it is. It's nice being treated like this." Junmyeon admitted.

"You don't think it's Kris right?" Luhan asked.

"No way, he's not the romantic type. He would never come up with something like this." Junmyeon said.

Yixing walked up to the three males.

"Oh look chocolate." He said, taking one of the chocolate covered strawberries. 

"Hey Yixing ah." Junmyeon said and the other two males waved.

"Don't forget you said that you'd help me study Korean Little Red." Yixing reminded.

"I didn't forget. We can go to the library later today." Junmyeon said.

"I'll see you later then." Yixing said patting Junmyeon's shoulder before bidding his goodbyes.

"I ship it." Luhan said after Yixing walked away.

.

.

.

Junmyeon held the rabbit plushie in his hand and read the note pinned on to his hat.

~ I took the liberty of naming him Suho if you don't mind. He was so cute and he reminded me of you so I couldn't help myself. 

I heard that you're trying to figure out who I am. If you want I can give you hints but I won't tell you who I am right away. What's the fun in that? 

You can talk to me with this number xxx-xxxx. Your first hint. You know me.

-Your Secret Admirer xoxo ~

"That wasn't helpful in the slightest." Junmyeon chuckled

He took out his phone and saved the number as Secret Admirer.

.

.

.

To: Secret Admirer

Don't be stingy with your clues.

To: Junmyeon

So impatient. I'll give you two.

1. I'm not Korean

2. I'm taller than you :p

To: Secret Admirer 

That's not fair. A lot if people that go to this school are non- Koreans and 90% of the guys in this school are taller than me.

To: Junmyeon

I told you I wasn't going to make this easy. You just have to be patient.

To: Secret Admirer 

*pouts* You're gonna get it when I find out who you are.

To: Junmyeon 

I can't wait ;).

.

.

.

It had been a little over a month since Junmyeon got his secret admirer and he was getting frustrated. Who the hell was this person and why is he torturing him like this?

To: Secret Admirer 

It's been a month. You give me clues every day and I still don't know who you are.

To: Junmyeon

If you're ready I'll tell you who I am.

To: Secret Admirer

Finally!!

To: Junmyeon

Meet me on the roof after school. I'll be waiting for you Little Red.

 

Junmyeon's eyes widened at the message.

.

.

.

Junmyeon made his way to the roof after school. 

He saw Yixing leaning on the railing, looking up at the sky. 

He walked over to the Chinese male quickly. 

"It was you?" Junmyeon asked.

"What gave me away?" Yixing asked with a smile twirling a small red rose in his hand.

"You're the only one that calls me Little Red. I can't believe it was you all this time." Junmyeon said.

"Yup. I've liked you for a really long time but I didn't know how to tell you. And when I heard that you were dating Kris I realized that you didn't feel the same way. When you two broke up I saw an opportunity. I'm really not one for the whole cheesy thing but I wanted to try something different, because you mean that much to me." Yixing said.

"I had no idea you felt that way Yixing. I'm glad you told me." Junmyeon replied.

Yixing handed Junmyeon the rose.

"Its little and red like you." Yixing said. Junmyeon accepted the rose, blushing slightly. 

Junmyeon pinched Yixing on his shoulder, "That's for making me wait."

Yixing pouted, rubbing his shoulder. 

Junmyeon then planted a soft kiss on Yixing's lips.

"And that's me accepting your confession."


 

 

Had this in my head for a while.

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Request, comment, subscribe.

Lots of love <3 <3 <3

See you in the next chapter.