17. What U Need

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Seventeen

What U Need

 

Requested by Julie1 and whatisyixing.

Description: oneshot inspired by Lay's song What U Need

Notes: hope you don't get confused but throughout the chapter its going to be going back and forth in time in their relationship. long a/n at the end. 

Warnings/Tags: gets kinda heated but nothing really happens


 

Watch baby, listen to my song, bubbles surrounding my special day.

Junmyeon smiled as Yixing handed him a single red rose.

"Just to remind you that I didn't forget about today." Yixing said.

Still smiling, Junmyeon brought the rose up to his nose and took in the faint but still sweet smell of the flower.

"Don't worry, I already have the whole evening planned out for out second anniversary together."

.

.

.

Call me crazy, I'll find the love. I can spot you in the crowd with just one glance.

 

When Yixing first saw Junmyeon it was love at first sight. Normally Yixing wasn't big on the whole love at first sight thing but Junmyeon was different.

It was in Sophomore year of college.

Yixing was aimlessly walking around the campus when he spotted Junmyeon talking to some friends.

Yixing stopped in his tracks and took in the ethereal male's features. At that time his hair was blond, small eyes and a blindingly beautiful smile.

Yixing knew that one way or another he would make that angel his.

.

.

.

The purple headlights turn on and point towards you

My heartbeat is racing and I'm pretending that I'm uninterested, but I actually really am.

"How do I look?" Junmyeon asked.

The couple were being forced to attend going to a party that Junmyeon's friend Baekhyun was hosting.

Yixing looks up to see Junmyeon standing in the doorway of their bedroom wearing dangerously tight black skinny jeans and an oversized sweater.

Yixing swore Junmyeon could make even the simplest of clothing look cute and y.

Yixing noted how those jeans hugged Junmyeon's thighs oh so nicely. All Yixing could think about was dragging his boyfriend back to their room and having his way with him. But unfortunately he can't, because Baekhyun would not be happy to hear that .

"You look fine, I guess." Yixing said, trying to look anywhere else but at his gorgeous boyfriend.

"You could at least pretending care." Junmyeon pouted and proceeded to head out the door.

Yixing hated Baekhyun so much right now.

.

.

.

The blurred midnight stimulating danger. The red wine cup late at night.

There's nothing that can compare to your fragrant scent.

Always searching for a reason oh for me to come over tonight, playing.

Yixing was talking to Junmyeon on the phone.

"Hey uh, do you want to come over? Baekhyun's out And I'm bored." Junmyeon suggested on the other end of the line.

"Oh? Is Kim Junmyeon making excuses to get me in his room?" Yixing teased.

"Oh shut up. Do you want to or not?" Junmyeon asked.

"Hmm... I don't know. Should I?" Yixing teased further.

"Fine, don't. I'm sure there's lots of other guys who would love to spend time with me." Junmyeon retorted.

Yixing's eyes widened.

"OTHER ME- okay okay fine I was just playing I'm be over in ten minutes. Tell those 'other guys' to back off."

Junmyeon just laughed.

.

.

.

I'm still at that spot, waiting for your gaze. 

Love is like whiskey, a name that is so intriguing.

I can't stifle the urge to draw closer

Baby you got me crazy

Just tell me what you want from me.

Yixing pushed Junmyeon up against the wall, kissing him passionately.

Junmyeon was the first to break away from the kiss, panting heavily.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this for." Yixing said, hoisting Junmyeon up by his thighs, wrapping the latter's legs around his waist.

Junmyeon wrapped his arms around Yixing's neck, kissing him once more.

Yixing's hands went down to Junmyeon's , causing him to moan into the kiss.

Yixing began marking along Junmyeon's collarbone, turning the latter into a mess.

"Y-Yixing I-" Junmyeon breathed out.

"Tell me what you want baby." Yixing said, looking into Junmyeon's clouded eyes.

"Yixing, I want you. Please." Junmyeon pleaded.

"My pleasure."

.

.

.

Wandering over your eyes, the edge of your lips, your shoulders, I leave behind my mark.

Junmyeon was sitting with his friends in a little cafe on campus.

They were listening to a story Baekhyun was telling them.

"... so that is why- OH MY GOD KIM JUNMYEON IS THAT A HICKEY??!!" Baekhyun almost screamed.

Everyone else in the cafe turned their attention to their table.

"Baekhyun could you not be so loud?" Junmyeon said, his cheeks turning red.

"It is a hickey. Junmyeon, is there something you haven't been telling us?" Minseok asked. Junmyeon was getting redder by the second.

"You and Yixing finally did it? About time, the between you two could have been cut with a knife." Luhan said

"Its nothing... its just that Yixing is kinda possessive. He likes leaving marks, especially where people can see." Junmyeon explained.

The others looked at him.

"Thats hot."

.

.

.

You're nodding at me, I walk forward again, please don't reject me.

 

Baby baby baby, you're my little lady

Baby baby baby, always got me waiting

Baby baby baby, but I'm like the little feeling

 

I draw closer to your side

 

Watch baby, this atmosphere is really beautiful.

I want to be your exclusive driver.

Listen baby oh I can make it

Tonight I want you to fall into my river of love

I'm unable to resist your flirtatious glances.

 

 

They say love is like poison but I already drank it all.

You say you're not my cure so I'm letting you go

"Do I really not mean that much to you?!" Junmyeon asked, already losing the will to hold back his tears.

"What the hell are you saying?" Yixing asked.

"I thought you loved me!" Junmyeon sobbed

"I do love you!" Yixing held on to Junmyeon's wrists, the younger male trying to pull away.

"Then why'd you do it? Why did you cheat on me? Why with her?" Junmyeon asked weakly.

"I was drunk Junmyeon. It was a mistake and you have no idea how much I regret it." Yixing said.

"It was so damn stupid of you Yixing-" Junmyeon sobbed harder. Yixing pulled him into a hug, feeling Junmyeon's tears soak into his shirt.

"I know baby I know. I'm sorry. I love you and I swear it'll never happen again. You're the onky one I'm ever going to need." Yixing promised, resting his chin on top of Junmyeon's head.

"It better not, or I'll kill you." Junmyeon said between sobs.

Pairing up is useless for this world. The list is bursting with names

.

.

.

I cant stifle the urge to draw closer

Baby you got me crazy

Just tell me what you want from me

Wandering over your eyes, the edge of your lips, your shoulders, I leave behind my mark.

Yixing stared at Junmyeon's sleeping figure next to him. 

He smiled and brushed the bangs away from Junmyeon's closed eyes.

Probably feeling the movement, Junmyeon's eyes flutter open as he looks up at Yixing's smiling face.

"Hey, how long have you been awake?" Junmyeon asked sleepily.

"Not long." Yixing replied, leaning down to plant a chaste kiss on Junmyeon's lips.

"Ugh morning breath." Junmyeon said.

.

.

.

In the middle of the night, your charm is radiating in this space

In this city, I get lost and am shown the way

You don't seem to care but I can't help but think of you

You and me, sometimes far, sometimes close 

Oh my baby

"I like you. And, I want you to be mine because I don't like sharing." Yixing said to Junmyeon one day.

"Thats very forward of you." Junmyeon replied.

"I don't like beating around the bush. When I see something I want, I go for it." Yixing said.

"Well, I like you a lot I have to admit. You're cute, smart and you know what you want and that's everything I like in a person so how csn I say no?" Junmyeon said.

Yixing smiled

.

.

.

I can't stifle the urge to draw closer

Baby you got me crazy

Just tell me what you want from me

Wandering over your eyes, the edge of your lips, your shoulders, I leave behind my mark

You're nodding at me, I walk forward again. Please don't reject me

Junmyeon was standing in front of Yixing. The latter was down on one knee, a velvet box opened revealing a ring inside. 

"Yes? Or no?" Yixing asked.

Junmyeon chuckled.

"About damn time Zhang. About damn time."


 

*rises like the sun*  I have returned after so long.

I actually skipped a few parts of the song if anyone noticed. Hope it's not a problem.

Let me explain my absence.

First I got sick, then I had serious writer's block and exams on top of it. I also lot wifi for a few days and then I was packing because I'm moving and the worst part is, where I'm going doesn't have wifi just yet. *sighs*

Anyway, I wanted to post this as a hopefully short goodbye because I don't know when I'll be able to post again. But when I do I'll try my best to post a few stories.

Sorry for any spelling errors

Hope you enjoyed

Comment, request, subscribe

Lots of love <3 <3 <3