15. I Liked You First

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Fifteen

I Liked You First.

Requested by Julie1

Description: Their friends always referred to Junmyeon as the mom of the group and Kris as the dad. And Yixing didn't like it, not one bit.

Notes: none

Warnings/Tags: ot12 obviously and your usual ot12 ships.


 

The twelve boys would usually meet up in one spot on campus since the were spilt in half, one half living in dorm K and the other half living in dorm M.

When the two groups met up, Tao ran up to Junmyeon, pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

"He missed you." Kris said.

"I missed you too Taozi." Junmyeon said.

"What are we going to do?" Luhan asked, going over to stand by Sehun

"I say we take advantage of our 'mom and dad's' bank accounts and get lunch." Baekhyun suggested.

No one noticed when Yixing rolled his eyes when Baekhyun said 'mom and dad.'
.
.
.

The twelve males were in a barbecue restaurant.

"Let's get soju!" Baekhyun suggested.

"We are not buying soju." Junmyeon said.

"Really? Why not? We're all adults, we can get soju." Kris reasoned.

"First of all most of these 'children' can't hold their liquor, especially you Baekhyun. Need I remind you of what happened at Kibum hyung's party? And secondly I'm not planning on being escorted out of a restaurant again for their rowdy alcohol induced behavior." Junmyeon explained.

"Well said mother." Jongin said jokingly.

"Yeah, who can forget what happened at Kibum hyung's party?" Jongdae laughed.

"You were drunk too Jongdae!" Baekhyun retorted.

"You all were." Junmyeon and Kris said simultaneously.

"Baekhyun went full on crazy, Kyungsoo passed out, Jongin, Sehun and Yixing couldn't stop dancing, and Minseok and Luhan were dancing and singing on table tops." Junmyeon started.

"Chanyeol passed out as well, Jongdae was running around and Tao was taking jello shots off some guy's stomach." Kris said.

"Long story short, we had to take all you losers back to the dorms and Kibum is probably never going to invite us to another party." Junmyeon said.

"How rude, calling your children losers." Sehun said.

"At that moment, no other term would have suited you better." Kris said, putting an arm around Junmyeon's shoulder.

"Aww, Krisho is sailing." Luhan said, making a heart with his hands.

Everyone but Yixing laughed.


Junmyeon noticed that Yixing wasn't looking very happy.

"You okay Xing?" Junmyeon asked.

"I'm fine, I gotta go. There was something I forgot to do." Yixing lied, standing up and leaving the restaurant.
.
.
.

The twelve were sitting under a tree on campus having a mini picnic, something they did every Saturday whenever they had time.

Everyone was doing their own thing. Hunhan were lying next to each other, watching the clouds, Baekhyun were feeding each other sandwiches, Kaisoo were casually talking, Xiuchen were studying for a test they had coming up and Tao was sleeping near Junmyeon and Kris.

Yixing was annoyed to the highest extent because of how touchy Kris and Junmyeon were being. Kris had his head on Junmyeon's lap and the two were talking. Every now and then Junmyeon would laugh at something Kris told him.

Yixing was so upset because he had liked Junmyeon for a while but the shorter male was too oblivious or too busy with Kris to notice.

What annoyed Yixing even more was that everyone called Junmyeon and Kris mom and dad, saying they were relationship goals and all that bull.

If you think about it though, Yixing shouldn't be upset because Junmyeon was never his, and would probably never be.
.
.
.

"Something's bothering you." Junmyeon said.

"Now you notice." Yixing mumbled sarcastically.

"What was that?" Junmyeon asked.

"Nothing, look, I don't have time for this, I have class." Yixing saidand was about to walk away.

"No you don't. You have 9:30 to 10:45 free every Wednesday. Its 9:50. So you have more than enough time to tell me what's on your mind." Junmyeon said.

"I don't have to explain myself to you." Yixing said.

"Damn it Yixing stop being so stubborn and just tell me!" Junmyeon yelled.

"Fine! You want to know what's been bothering me? You! You're whats bothering me! You're too oblivious to realize how I feel about you. You're always so caught up in your skinship with Kris hyung and its annoying. I could have gouged my eyes out that time you gave him a kiss for no reason! And I hate how everyone keeps calling you two mom and dad like you're some happily married couple when you're not even dating! I'm sick of it." Yixing ranted in frustration.

"Are you done?" Junmyeon asked with a blank expression.

"I don't know why I told you this. I knew you wouldn't care." Yixing said.

"You're wrong." Junmyeon said.

"What?" Yixing asked.

"You're wrong. Of course I care. I liked you too, I've liked you since we met when we were sophomores but you didn't seem to care about anything so I wasn't about go chasing after someone who had no interest in me. And I'm sorry about that, maybe if had tried chasing after you we'd already be together and we won't be here in this position. And if I'd known you liked me sooner I wouldn't have let that whole mom and dad thing start. And you got way ahead of yourself. Kris and I are just friends, always will be. And besides, he likes Tao way too much to have any interest in me, I know that for a fact. We just play along with their games. I'm sorry it upset you." Junmyeon said.

"I didn't know, I'm sorry." Yixing apologized.

"I know you didn't know. Let's just put it behind us." Junmyeon said.

"What does that make us now?" Yixing asked.

"It makes us whatever you want it to." Junmyeon said.

Yixing held on to Junmyeon's hand.

"I guess that makes you mine."


 

I felt like this chapter could have been better. I tried.

This one brought on some feels though. I actually used to ship Krisho but not as much as Sulay of course.

I hope you enjoyed.

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Comment, request, subscribe

See you in the next chapter <3 <3