13. The Day

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Thirteen

 The Day

Description: With the big day only a few weeks away, everyone was a bit nervous but either way, a wedding was going to happen, two souls were going to join and become one.

Notes: look up black and white wedding decor and black and white rose bouquet to get an idea of how they look.

Warnings/Tags: fluff, weddings Xiuchen, Baekyeol, implied Kaisoo, Hunhan, Taoris

 


 

 

"Okay Junmyeon you need to calm down, breathe." Baekhyun calmly, showing Junmyeon how to properly breathe.

"How can I stay calm when the decorator somehow mixed up black and red and the caterer can't make it?!" Junmyeon said hysterically.

"Junmyeon its fine. I have some decorations back at my place I can tie up all loose ends and I have a friend who's a caterer who could help." Baekhyun suggested.

"Thank you Baek, what would I do without you?" Junmyeon sighed.

"You know, a good way to thank me is making me your best man." Baekhyun said.

"Nope. I already told you Minseok hyung is my best man." Junmyeon said, walking away from the older.

"Oh come on! I'm your best friend! Yixing hyung has got Kris hyung as his best man why can't I be yours?" Baekhyun asked, his voice echoing throughout the reception hall.

"In all honestly Kris is friends with both of us and he has to give a speach on both our behalf so that's the main reason why he's Xing's best man." Junmyeon explained.

"So what?! I'm your best friend! We've known each other for seven years! I deserve to be your best man!" Baekhyun yelled, his voice echoing throughout the reception hall.

"Baekhyun! Keep shouting and you're gonna break the chandeliers. And besides, Minseok is my brother so I've known him for much longer. And you can still give an embarrassing best friend speach of you want, I know I'll be giving one at yours." Junmyeon explained.

"I don't want to." Baekhyun pouted.

"Don't you have work to do?" Junmyeon sighed.

"You're such a ." Baekhyun mumbled, walking out of the hall, where Junmyeon was still making arrangements.
.
.
.

"You're really calm for a person who's getting married in two weeks." Sehun stated

"I don't get worked up over these things. That's Junmyeon's job." Yixing said.

"Why should he get worked up? Its just a wedding." Jongdae said.

"Easy for you to say, you're already married." Kris said.

"Oh God, sorry I'm late. I had a last minute thing." Jongin came in breathlessly, sitting next to Sehun in the cafe they were in.

"Kim Jongin, the nan who cant grasp the concept of time." Chanyeol joked.

"I don't understand why I'm so tired, I exercise every day." Jongin said.

"If you're late on my wedding day I'll kill you." Yixing said.

"You're nervous aren't you?" Sehun asked.

"Of course I am." Yixing sighed.
.
.
.
"Junnie, this is Do Kyungsoo, you're new caterer." Baekhyun said.

"Its nice to meet you, and I'm really sorry as to how short notice this is." Junmyeon greeted, shaking the shorter male's hand.

"Its fine. Do you have anything you want specifically?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Just a mix of Chinese and Korean cuisine. Anything else is up to you. I hope to see you at the wedding." Junmyeon said with a smile.

"Best man material." Baekhyun whispered.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo walked away, Baekhyun shing Kyungsoo where he was setting up.


Junmyeon sighed, the wedding was in two days. Everything was in order, which made Junmyeon relieved but he was still very nervous.

"Kim Junmyeon? Is that you?" Junmyeon heard a familiar voice.

He turned around to see two close friends walking up to him.

"You guys made it!" Junmyeon exclaimed, hugging the two males.

"Look at you! I'm so happy for you, getting married to my little cousin." Luhan said.

"My mama is growing up." Tao fake sobbed.

Junmyeon met Luhan and Tao when he went to China with Yixing for his family reunion. It was the Yixing introduced Junmyeon to his family, a lot of the family members accepted him with open arms.

Yixing and Luhan are cousins and Junmyeon met Tao when Luhan took him out. For some reason Tao calls Junmyeon mama, which he still doesn't understand.

"We wouldn't miss your wedding for the world." Luhan said.

"Plus I had to see Kris again." Tao added.

"Speaking of which, Yixing's friend, the tall noodle looking one, is he single?" Luhan asked.
.
.
.
Today was the day. They were finally getting married. Yixing felt as if his heart was trying to jump out of his chest.

Yixing looked at his reflection in the mirror again, ensuring everything was perfect for the big day.

"Dude, are you ready? Everyone's waiting." Kris cane into the room and asked.

"Y-yeah, I'm ready." Yixing said, exiting the room and following Kris.

Yixing dusted imaginary dust off his bkack Armani suit, walking into the reception hall to stand at the altar.

 

The doors opened again and there he stood, the man he was going to spend the rest of his life with.

Junmyeon walked down the isle, looking like a perfect angel in his white suit, black and white rose bouquet in his hands.

Yixing felt his breath get caught in his throat. He told himself that he'd always get this breathless whenever he sees his husband, that he'll always be in love with this man.

Zhang Junmyeon.
.
.
.
"Look at that, Jongin and Kyungsoo became friends." Junmyeon said, pointing at Jongin, who was talking to Kyungsoo.

"So did Luhan and Sehun." Yixing said.

"And Tao and Kris finally got back together." Junmyeon said.

"Enough about other people, I'd like to dance with my beautiful husband." Yixing said, holding on yo Junmyeon's hand and kissing it.
.
.
.

Junmyeon was getting ready to toss the bouquet.

"Isn't it supposed to be single people trying to catch the bouquet? You're married and you're engaged." Luhan said to Minseok and Luhan.

"So what? The flowers are pretty." Minseok said.

"Yeah and this is payback for not getting to be best man." Baekhyun retorted.

"You're still on that?" Minseok asked.

The two males were so busy arguing they didn't even notice when the black and white rose bouquet was thrown, falling right into Kyungsoo's lap.

Kyungsoo looked at the bouquet still laying in his lap. He looked at Jongin who was sitting next to him, smiling.

.

.

.


Everyone was giving their speaches now.

First was Kris.

"Now, I've known both Yixing and Junmyeon for quite some time. Yixing and I were friends back in China and Junmyeon and I were in the Student Council in high school together. The first time Yixing and Junmyeon met, I was literally in between them when they first met. The way they looked at each other, I knew they were gonna be together. And now, here they are, married. I'm really happy for you two. Congratulations." Kris said, before taking his seat again.

Next was Minseok.

"Well little brother, it looks like I one upped you again, since I got married first huh." Minseok smiled, causing Junmyeon and others to laugh.

"I remember when Junmyeon was first born, I hated him, I even told our parents to put him back, I was two. When I was four and he was two I tried mailing him, I even put a stamp on his forehead. I guess I was so used to being an only child I wasn't ready for a little brother. I always remembered that one time when I was fourteen and he was twelve, I pushed him down the stairs when we were arguing." Minseok spoke, looking at his younger brother.

"He broke his leg, when he fell I immediately ran down after him and told him not to tell mom. And, in that moment, when he looked at me, and told me that he wouldn't tell mom that it was my fault I realized how much my little brother meant to me. I made a silent vow that day, that I'd always protect him. I got arrested for beating up Junmyeon's first ex for cheating on him and I still don't regret it. I know I almost killed Yixing the first time I saw them together. Yixing I'm warning you, if you hurt my baby brother I will kill you and I'll get away with it too. I'm happy for you Myun, I love you." Minseok said, going over to hug his now crying younger brother.

.
.
.

Junmyeon and Yixing were in front of their home.

"Today was beautiful." Junmyeon sighed dreamily.

"It was. I'm glad you enjoyed it." Yixing said, unlocking the door.

"I'll never forget today for as long as I live." Junmyeon said.

"And I have one more thing to make tonight more memorable." Yixing said, picking up Junmyeon bridal style and kissing him passionately, taking him to their shared bedroom.


Hi ho I have returned.

I know I said I was continuing that vacation chapter but I'm leaving it.

I hope you enjoyed this. This idea has been in my head for a while now.

I left out some things so iI may be edited later and I'll just delete this part

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Comment, request, subscribe.

See you in the next chapter