11. Kitty

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Eleven

Kitty

 

Description: Yixing had a pet, a small white cat with one blue eye and one green named Suho. To Yixing Suho was very special, not just because of his eyes but because he was actually a hybrid. Yixing promised Suho, or as in his human form, Junmyeon, that he would protect him and always keep him safe. Hybrid AU

Notes: Suho: cat form  Junmyeon: human form

Warnings/Tags: cat hybrid!Suho, cat hybrid! Xiumin, cat hybrid! Chen, Xiuchen, mentioned Hunhan, fluff


Yixing was talking to their neighbour, Sara, who was sitting on the couch next to where Suho was lying, wrapped up in one of Yixing's old shirts.

"I can't get over how beautiful your cat is Xing oppa, and his eyes are absolutely gorgeous." Sara complimented, rubbing the cat's snow white fur.

Yixing nodded in agreement, taking a seat on the other side of Suho, scratching behind his ear, causing the feline to purr.

"Why is he always in one of your shirts though?" Sara asked.

"Apparently he likes my shirts, I don't know if its the smell or something. When I first got him he'd always knock over my clothes hamper and take one of my shirts to snuggle up in. So now i just give him the older ones I don't really wear anymore." Yixing explained.

"That's cute." Sara commented with a smile. Suho eyed Sara before crawling under the shirt he was curled up in. The girl laughed and poked the lump the cat formed under the material.

"Well I have to go. I enjoy spending time with you oppa." Sara got up and walked over to the door, Yixing getting up to open the door for her.

"I like spending time with you too Sara. Thank you for coming." Yixing said.

"Anytime. Bye Yixing oppa, bye Suho." Sara bid her goodbyes. Yixing closed the door and waited for a few seconds.

"She's gone." Yixing said. Suho's head popped up from under the material, his two coloured eyes scanning the room. The hybrid shifted into his human form, putting on the shirt he was previously under.

"Thank God." Junmyeon sighed.

"I don't get why you don't like her, she's really nice." Yixing reasoned.

"'I enjoy spending time with you oppa.'.'Bye Yixing oppa.' Its disgusting." Junmyeon mocked, rolling his eyes.

Yixing chuckled, "I think you're just jealous."

"Jealous? I don't need to be jealous. I'm not even fully human and she's got nothing on me." Junmyeon scoffed. Yixing just laughed at the hybrid's confidence.

"Alright then, what do you want to eat?" Yixing asked.

"Tuna." Junmyeon replied.

"Okay, go take a bath while I make your dinner." Yixing said.

"Do I have to? Can't just myself instead?" Junmyeon pouted.

"Not if you plan on sleeping by me tonight." Yixing retorted.

"Fine. I'll do it." Junmyeon huffed.

 

After the two ate they laid in Yixing's bed, enjoying the comfortable silence. Junmyeon's back was to Yixing's chest, his tail wrapped around the latter's thigh. Yixing's arms were around the hybrid's waist, his face buried in Junmyeon's neck. The hybrid's soft purrs making Yixing drift off into sleep.

.

.

.

"Luhan is bringing Minseok and Jongdae over to spend the day with you while we go to work. And please, tell Jongdae he's not allowed on my bed." Yixing said.

"You're always going to work and leaving me here. wht won't you let me outside?" Junmyeon asked.

"Because I'm worried about your safety. Cat hybrids are just disappearing off the streets and some people are doing horrible things to them. I don't want that happening to you." Yixing answered.

Junmyeon was about to say something but cut off when a knock on the door was heard. Junmyeon shifted into his cat form.

Yixing opened the door and saw Luhan. He looked down and saw his two cats. The yellow cat ran into Yixing's apartment, jumping on to the couch and tackling Suho. The brown and white cat strolled into the apartment, his tail rubbing against Yixing's foot when he passed, leaping on to the couch and lying down on one of the pillows.

Luhan handed Yixing the black gym bag that was on his shoulder and the latter put the bag on the couch.

"You ready to go?" Luhan asked. Yixing nodded.

"Bye guys, play nice and don't rip my cushions please, Chen." Yixing said, directing the last statement to the yellow feline.

The three cats shifted after they were left on their own.

Minseok opened the black gym bag and took out his clothes, going into the bathroom to put them on. Jongdae just changed in the living room and Junmyeon went into Yixing's room.

.

.

.

"Dammit. Luhan forgot my salmon" Minseok grumbled.

"Tuna is still an option you know." Jongdae suggested.

"I don't want your peasant tuna. Salmon is better." Minseok stated.

"Oh Minseok, still as high maintainence as always." Junmyeon shook his head.

"I'm gonna scratch his wallpaper for this." Minseok said.

.

.

.

"What's wrong Yixing?" Luhan asked.

"Junmyeon was upset this morning because I don't let him out of the house." Yixing said.

"Just do what I do, tie their tails down and put on a hat to cover their ears and you'll be fine." Luha advised.

"Yeah but your hybrid doesn't have two different coloured eyes." Yixing replied.

"Sunglasses and contacts are options." Luhan suggested.

"I still don't know Lu, Junmyeon's still a very sensitive hybrid, he doesn't like loud noises and crowds and he's shy around new people." Yixing said.

"Take him to a quiet place where he can still have a nice time." Luhan said.

"Okay, I'll give it a try, maybe next week. If he doesn't like it then we'll just go back home." 

.

.

.

"Junmyeon? Where are you kitty?" Yixing called out when he entered his apartment, putting his keys down on the table. 

No answer.

"Jun? Suho? Come on out, stop hiding." Yixing said.

Since last week when Yixing told Junmyeon that he couldn't go out, the hybrid would be hiding from him because he was upset. The four years he had Junmyeon he learnt a few things about the feline. When he was upset, he'd hide from his owner, only coming out when he was hungry and he'd sleep in his own cat bed instead. But even if he was upset, there was still one thing he'd still come out of hiding for.

"I brought gifts for you." Yixing said.

A few seconds later the feline walked out of Yixing's bedroom, two coloured eyes staring at him suspiciously.

"Are you done being mad at me?" Yixing asked. The cat shifted into its human form.

"Maybe." Junmyeon replied.

"Well I know that you're upset about not being able to leave the house so I made a few arrangements and got you some stuff." Yixing explained. 

Junmyeon raised his eyebrow. Yixing took out a hat from the bag and a small box.

"What are they for?" Junmyeon asked.

"The hat is to covers your ears and these contacts are for your eyes. No one is going to know that you're a hybrid and you can go out of the house with me." Yixing explained.

The feline's eyes lit up. He junmped off the couch and into Yixing's arms.

"Yixing that's so sweet!!" Jun,myeon thanked, kissing all over the other's face.

Yixing laughed at the gesture, holding on to the smaller hybrid, his tail swaying happily.

"But... what about my tail?" Junmyeon asked.

"We can just tie it down with something." Yixing answered.

.

.

.

Yixing had carried Junmyeon to the park. The latter never left Yixing's side, tightly holding on to his arm.

Yixing had taken him in the evening when there were less people present, so Junmyeon wouldn't be too scared.

"What do you think about outside?" Yixing asked.

"Its nice. I like how quiet it is." Junmyeon answered.

"Thats because its almost night time. During the day everywhere is really busy." Yixing said.

A bird came near them and Junmyeon hissed at it, scaring the poor creature and causing it to fly away. Yixing chuckled, in both forms Junmyeon didn't like birds or mice; neither did he actually.

They stayed in the park for a little while longer because Junmyeon liked looking at the stars. After he was finished they took a casual walk back home.

.

.

.

Yixing woke up before Junmyeon did.

He prepared breakfast for himself and put out a tin of tuna for Junmyeon.

He looked at the calendar on the wall and noticed the approaching date.

Junmyeon's heat was coming up soon.


I have returned!

Happy Birthday to my wrecker from my bias group; Happy birthday Mark!!! <3

i had no wifi this weekend and I was very upset about that.

Anyway I hate to announce but, school is starting back for me which means chapters wouldn't be uploaded as often *single tear*

I'm still taking requests but they won't be coming up as soon.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Comment, request, subscribe

See you in the next chapter