Hyung

SIX but ONE

“So tell me..How did you get into Jellyfish..?”

Wonshik asked Hyuk who is busily arranging his belongings. After much argument, Jaehwan finally moved out from the room and went to Hongbin room. At last, Wonshik had to share the room with the maknae. Hyuk stops from doing his things and sit on the bed across Wonshik.

“Emm..dancing..” He hesitantly answers.

“We are same then..But I think I’m more on rapping..” Wonshik chuckled.

“By the way, Hakyeon hyung is the oldest right?” this time, Hyuk ask.

“Yes. Taekwoon hyung too. They are same aged. Hongbin and me are 93-liners..”

Hearing Hongbin name, make Hyuk flinch. He is surely doesn’t like that guy. For him, Hongbin is such a nuisance.

“Yah, Kim Wonshik!” Jaehwan came into the room at sudden while yelling to the dongsaeng.

“What?”

“Did you saw my Jordan shirt?” He look into Wonshik closet without even asking permission.

“No. I don’t see..You have tons of that, which color you looking for?”

“The red one. I love that shirt though…” Jaehwan groan.

“Sorry hyung..I don’t see it and please don’t make a mess..heol” Wonshik turn to look at his closet which is already in a mess.

“Arrgghhh..But I lost that shirt…Where the hell did it go??” Jaehwan sit on Wonshik bed looking miserable.

“Don’t worry, hyung. I’m sure you going to find it. It must be misplaced.” 

Jaehwan smile widely when Wonshik assures him. Somehow he always trust on this kid when it comes to comforting. He look at Hyuk which is looking confused.

“We haven’t talk much since we met, Sanghyuk..” He smiled.

“Yes…I really wanted to ask this..but I’m not sure…” Hyuk rubs his head slowly.

“Just ask us if you curious of anything. Aren’t we are all friends now? We will help you..” Jaehwan smile.

“Errr..look..I’m not trying to be rude or offended you guys, but why did Hakyeon hyung act like he’s the leader? I mean, we aren’t even debuting yet. We all the same right? Just a trainee under the same company..Why did he act like he got the power to rule people..?”

That question makes both of Wonshik and Jaehwan laughing hard. They didn’t know either they really laugh at the question or is it because Hyuk face look so serious that time.

“You sounded serious, maknae..Hahaha..Ok..Listen..I’m going to tell you this. No one ever give him that ‘leader’ title. It’s just happen naturally. We respect him because he’s the oldest and he really capable being the leader to be honest” Jaehwan explain.

Wonshik added “He also a good listener. Sometimes, I feel like he’s really meant to be a leader. He try to be close with you and ready to hear your complain of anything. Don’t forget that he knows how to talk well..As far as I know, the CEO really adore his personality..”

Hyuk nodded showing that he understand it by now.

“But …that scary hyung..” He stops at that word and closes his mouth afraid that Taekwoon would hear him.

“You mean, Taekwoon hyung?? You call him scary hyung? This must be he did something to you last night right..?” Jaehwan chuckled.

“err…no..he just..”

“Scary? We all thought the same. I scared of him the first time I meet him..He doesn’t talk much and his glare. That’s what I scared the most..” Wonshik frown his brows.

“No one can tame Taekwoon hyung. Once he gives you the dead glare, that means he doesn’t like what you did or you annoyed him. But then, we have Hakyeon hyung. He never shook with that kind of thing.”

“By the way, how did you know Hong-“

“Did you guys call me?” Hakyeon suddenly turn up at the door cuts off Wonshik words.

“No. We didn’t call you…” Jaehwan shook his head.

“But I heard my name being mention here..Perhaps, you bad mouthing me to Hyogi????” Hakyeon yelp.

“NO! and what’s with Hyogi??” Jaehwan asking in confusion.

Hyuk look up and Hakyeon already smiling brightly to him. He then sat down beside Hyuk and hugging his shoulder.

“Uri Hyogi…” Hakyeon proudly say it with his cute voice.

“ewwww..That’s gross…” Wonshik act like he vomiting upon hearing that.

Hyuk hate that name. Long time ago, his mom and sister always call him with that “Hyogi” name, but he hates it. That sounded so childish and baby.

“Can I call you, Hyogi? That sounded so cute and suit you..You look so baby..” Hakyeon chuckled and pinch Hyuk cheek.

“I’m give up..I don’t want to see this again and again..He keep pinching people cheek’s” Jaehwan yell and get out of room making Hakyeon laugh.

Honestly, this was already a mess and it’s just happen in this early morning. Hyuk can’t imagine his life being stuck with all those weird hyungs 24/7 and had to deal with that kind of noisy. He smile awkwardly when Hakyeon pats his head and asked him to continue cleaning the room.