Start

SIX but ONE

Hyuk took a sit on the couch and breathe in and out slowly. He is still feeling unfamiliar with the house he’s going to live from now on. He takes a look around the house earlier and literally this small and cozy house have 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms and literally all rooms already preoccupied judging from the bed and luggage all over the floor. This apartment is literally not too luxurious as his thoughts but enough to make him feel warm.

“This is your key for the house. There are 5 members who already being here not too long ago, and I hope you will get along easily with them. Since you are the last trainee here, I bet you have to wait for the guys to come home for you to decide your room.” The manager explains briefly to him.

“May I know when did they going to back here?”

“Around 1 hour from now. They usually at the practice room”

Hyuk nodded. Luckily he got accepted in Jellyfish for an audition held today, after he decided to run from his house yesterday without even telling his parents.

Are you sure you going to Seoul?” The maid asked him again.

“I have to. I don’t have any choice. I can’t live here anymore. They don’t even care of me. They never cared. All they know are their works and their social life.”

“What am I going to tell them? I’m sure your mom will look for you..”

“Give this letter to them. They will understand me”

“How about your school?”

“ahjumma, don’t worry. I already take care of that.. Since I will be graduate next year, I will make sure I never skip classes.”

He knows everything going to change once he decided to be a trainee in the entertainment company. If he doing well and get to debut as a singer, his whole life going to change. Either he willingly or not, that is his choice. He love dancing and he love singing. He wants to achieve his dream to stand on stage like other singers he looks up since he was child. Tired of waiting, he goes towards one of the room to take a nap. Since that room have 1 empty bed beside it, he land on it and close his eyes.

 

“So tired today…” His loud voice echoed the whole dorm.

The rest of the members are letting out sighed and let him be. He always being the loudest no matter how tired he is. It’s already 1am and they literally worn out from practicing since early morning. They went inside their rooms quietly.

Hongbin switch on the lamp and the whole room becomes bright and he startled for a bit when he saw a still figure laying down on the bed beside his bed. He frowned and tried to peek on the guy who seems in deep sleep but he can’t see his face because the guy didn’t facing him.

“Hyung..” Hongbin called out the name. He just hope for any of the hyungs come when they hear him.

“What is it, Hongbin?” Hakyeon peeks at the door when he heard Hongbin voice.

Hongbin pointing his finger to that sleeping figure with his confused looks.

“Did we have new housemate by the way?”

Hakyeon frown his brows try to remembering something and suddenly he taps his forehead.

“Oh God, I forgot the manager told me earlier that we got new member. So, here he is” He approach the bed and facing the sleeping guy.

“He’s….cute..” Hakyeon look deep into the face.

Hongbin followed from behind and he finally got to see the face of his new roommate maybe. He gulps. He brushes his eyes repeatedly and tries to shakes his head denying things. ‘Can’t be him, right?’ He thought. His weird behaviors caught into Hakyeon eyes.
“Is there something wrong?” He asked the dongsaeng.

“I…I think I saw him somewhere before..” Hongbin stutters.

“Really? Where?”

The sleeping guy suddenly moves his body and change the position of his body. This time around, Hongbin gasp.

“Han Sanghyuk?!”

Upon hearing his name being called, Hyuk open his eyes and scanning the 2 boys who literally staring at him. He rounded his eyes when he saw this one boy standing behind the tanned one.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey! Whats up guys!

First of all, i am really really really sorry for hanging this story for such a long time. I don't know why suddenly i lost the feels of writing.. Maybe coz i'm too busy with VIXX that is still promoting right now..huhuhu..too busy backtracking all their activities. It's really tiring and i end up leave this story behind..(SORRY)

I will try to keep updating actively like i did with my previous story (yeah please pray for me)..And if any of you doesn't want to follow this story anymore, i won't mad..huhuhuhu..i know the feelings of waiting and its somehow annoying..hahaha..BUT, i will keep updating..so don't worry. This is about to start..

Till then, see ya in next chapter!!