Run

SIX but ONE

Slowly, he open the door and making sure that Wonshik didn’t woke up and free from the room. Quickly, he grabs his shoes and leave the dorm as fast as he can. It’s 3 in the morning that everyone is sleeping tightly. The road is so quiet and only few cars are passing by. Not one single of human even walking like him in this darkness night. Only he and the stars shining on dark sky accompany his walks.

‘Why should I stay in the dorm when everyone is hating on me?’

‘Why should I be friend with Hongbin when he’s the reason my family abandon me?’

‘I’m regretting for even coming here.. For having a dream to be an artist when I am nothing but a burden to everyone..’

“You thought that when you bullying those kids, you gain respect? No, you don’t. Without you realized that you, yourself are creating bad image to you parents especially to your dad.”

I heard some students even call you stupid and arrogant. On top of that, they bad mouthing your parents”

He shakes his head. He shouldn’t believe on those words. But it keeps stuck on his head since the morning. He can’t get rid of that. He keeps walking and walking without any destination to reach. He doesn’t know why he runs away from the dorm when he surely knows his family isn’t welcoming him. Yes, after he run away from the home 4 months before. ‘Surely, dad hate me even more..’

 

“Argghhhhh” Wonshik screaming in the early morning woke the members.

“What’s wrong?” Jaehwan enter the room when he saw Wonshik stand in front of Hyuk bed. It’s empty.

“Hyung….Hyogi…” Wonshik stutter.

“Why? What’s with him..?” Jaehwan urge Wonshik to tell him.

“Why are you screaming in the morning, Shik?” Taekwoon suddenly appear followed by Hongbin behind him.

“No. I woke up earlier and didn’t saw Hyogi on bed..” Wonshik face turn pale.

“Maybe he’s in the bathroom?” Jaehwan guess.

“No..I check it already..He’s not there..” Wonshik denying.

“Maybe he goes out for fresh air?” Jaehwan aren’t giving up.

“Then, why he’s wardrobe are empty? His shirts are all gone!!”

Wonshik open up Hyuk wardrobe only to shock them all. Really, his outfits are gone. None of them are left.

“I think he run away from dorm.. What should we do now?” Wonshik sat on Hyuk bed looking sad.

“Let him be..”

Hakyeon voice near the door makes them all looking at him at the same time. Without any expression on his face, he shrugged.

“It is his choice.. Then let him be. Why would you care for someone that always giving you problems? He’s not worth for you guys to be worry..”

“Hakyeon.. Are you realise what did you said?” Taekwoon questioning him when he can’t believe those words came out from a soft-hearted guy like Hakyeon.

“Are you thinking of leaving the dorm too? If so, do it without anyone know, like Hyuk.” Hakyeon shoot a dead stare to Hongbin making him speechless. Hongbin shaking his head continuously denying that.

“I’m going to practice now. Aren’t you guys should too?” Hakyeon reminding them the usual schedule they had for every day and he leaves the dorm after that.

“Hyung.. What should we tell manager if he ask?” Jaehwan approach Taekwoon who is standing still for a minute after Hakyeon leave.

Taekwoon shake his head. He doesn’t know how to make things good. He sure doesn’t know to handle this. Suddenly all went blank for a second after knowing Hyuk is gone and Hakyeon doesn’t even care of that.

 

“Did you mad at me?”

Taekwoon stood beside Hakyeon who is just finish his dance routine as always in the practice room. Hakyeon turn his head towards Taekwoon with expressionless face.

“Are you mad at me because I am the one who cause this mess? Did you?” Taekwoon asked for the second time with more details of it.

Hakyeon shrugged at the question and leaving the room but his wrist got grab by Taekwoon and he stop.

“What did you want, Taekwoon?” Hakyeon pissed off.

“I am asking you right now. Can’t you hear me?” Taekwoon frown.

“Can we not talk about this anymore? It’s annoying. And no, I am not mad at you..” Hakyeon let go of his wrist from Taekwoon hold.

“You want me to ignore this mess? Really Hakyeon?”

Taekwoon questioning himself either he really talk to Hakyeon or just a ghost pretending as Hakyeon, because he doesn’t sound like him at all.

 “Did you realise that Hyuk is missing right now? Did you realise there’s so much dangers out there that might harm him? What the hell are you thinking to not talking about this?” Taekwoon frowning his brows.

“Like I said before, it is his choice to leave. No one kick him out though. Why should we bother? The very least he can do is going back to his home” Hakyeon reasons.

Taekwoon scoffed at the word “home”.

“Did you think he is going home? I don’t think so..”

“Why would you say that?” Hakyeon look confused.

“Ask Hongbin why I did say that.. After all, I don’t think he’s going home..Or if he did, his dad might kick his out..”

“One more thing, I know you care of Hyuk more than anyone else. I know deep down, you are worried over him.. I can see it in your eyes.. Or should I say, I can see it when you make so many mistakes in your dance earlier. You look distracted..”

Hakyeon is speechless at how Taekwoon actually caught him off guard. He definitely thought he could cover his nervousness over missing Hyuk, but he’s not.