Still Care

SIX but ONE

The clock on the wall showed that it’s already passed 10pm. The dorm is so quiet even though the six of them are still staying. Jaehwan already sleep after took his medicines. Wonshik is staying outside the room with Taekwoon and just play with the phone.

“What should I do now, Shik-ah?” Taekwoon let out sigh and lean his back on the sofa.

Wonshik put his phone on the table and turn to Taekwoon. He feel sorry to see Taekwoon feeling guilty all the time. He keeps blaming himself for blindly asking Hyuk and Hongbin do the runs earlier.

“Hakyeon still lock himself in the room. Doesn’t even want to eat. He starving himself like Hyuk and Hongbin.” Taekwoon frustrated with the current situation.

“I don’t know hyung. Hyuk is sleeping till now after bucket of tears. I try to consult him, but he ignore me..” Wonshik tells about Hyuk condition.

“Things getting worst, I bet”

Not too long after that, Hakyeon came out from the room making Taekwoon and Wonshik looking at him with furious.

“Hakyeon-ah..” Taekwoon stands up and approach that friend.

“Where’s Jaehwan? Did he take his medicines yet?” Hakyeon asked looking for that sick dongsaeng.

“Yes,he’s already sleeping..Don’t worry..Did you want to eat something..? There’s still foods on the fridge..” quickly, Taekwoon go into the kitchen but stop by Hakyeon.

“It’s okay, I’m not hungry..”

“Did both of them take their meals today?” Hakyeon asked referring to Hyuk and Hongbin.

“I think they didn't eat anything today. Even breakfast.. Am I right?”

Wonshik nodded when Hakyeon turn his head towards him as he asked. Hakyeon sighing.

“Just give the foods to the boys.. Make sure they eat. I don’t want someone die from starving. ” Hakyeon wanted to leave to his room back but Taekwoon grab his wrist.

“How about you? Aren’t you feel hungry?”

“I’m okay, Woon-ah” He let go of his hand from Taekwoon grip and go inside his room again.

 

“Hongbin-ah. I brought you the foods. I’m sure you are hungry by now..”

Wonshik sit on the chair beside Hongbin bed quietly to ensure he didn’t woke Jaehwan up. Hongbin heard him but he ignores it. What’s the point of eating when he still frustrated with Hyuk.

“Hongbin-ah..Please eat..I don’t want to see you get sick..” Wonshik pleads.

“I don’t want..You can keep that..” He refuses the food and turns his body to the opposite from Wonshik.

“But…Hakyeon hyung said to make sure you guys eat..Please eat, or hyung will get mad even more..”

Hongbin frown. Why would Hakyeon asked him to eat when he clearly said no food for him and Hyuk? Did Hakyeon still care even he is mad right now?

“Please…” Wonshik plead again.

“You know, Hakyeon hyung lock himself in the room since the morning.. He just came out few minutes before only to ask about Jaehwan hyung.. “ Wonshik trying to talk to Hongbin eventho he know we will not getting any respond.

“He also asked about you and Hyogi.. He asked me to give food for you guys to not starving. He cared for us more than himself. Poor hyung.. He doesn’t even eat anything today..” Wonshik finishing his words with sighing.

“I will leave this tray on the table. Please eat it. Even if you aren’t hungry, please eat it just for Hakyeon hyung sake.”

Wonshik leave the room leaving Hongbin blinking his eyes on bed with blanket covering his whole body. Hongbin turn to the small table beside the bed and saw a bowl of soup and rice on it. Wonshik voice is still stuck on his head.

“He doesn’t even eat anything today..”

“Please eat it for Hakyeon hyung sake..”

Hongbin wipe his tears when he suddenly feels terrible than ever. He hates this feeling but he feel sorry to Hakyeon. To all the members. Things shouldn’t turn out like this if he act matured like his age.