Anger

SIX but ONE

Jaehwan who just arrive at the dorm sitting at the couch with Wonshik but got startled as he suddenly heard noises from outside.

“Hyung, did you heard that?” Wonshik ask.

The door was open from outside and both of them jumping off the couch when they saw Hyuk and Hongbin walks in and are bleeding on face. They clearly heard the bang sound from the door as someone shut it with anger. Hakyeon steps inside with a plastic bag on his hand but he throw it roughly on the dining table. Jaehwan and Wonshik startled at the sight of that. Never had they seen Hakyeon gone mad like that.

“hyung…what happen?” Wonshik bravely ask Hakyeon.

“I have enough of this !! What did you guys think of fighting on the road like that without even aware of your surrounding?! Don’t you see people are looking at you?!” Hakyeon yells at the two dongsaengs without answering Wonshik.

Taekwoon came out from the bathroom after he heard Hakyeon voice yelling. His heart skip a beat. ‘What just happen?’ Quickly he approach the members and found out the faces of Hyuk and Hongbin. Crap!

“Luckily I followed you guys after Taekwoon tell me you guys went to mart. I got bad feelings that something might happen. Turns out it’s true” Hakyeon still in his anger tone.

“Hakyeon-ah..What just happen?” Taekwoon approach his friend to calm him down but got stop by Hakyeon stare. That anger stare he didn’t see it for a while.

Neither Hongbin or Hyuk dare to look up at Hakyeon. They know by now, they are screw up. They scared that Hakyeon might explode even more if they answer him.

“Why did you guys shut your mouth? Did you know what happen if the manager found it instead of me? Did you realized what will happen if they know? You want to get kick out from the company??” Hakyeon asked ignoring Taekwoon.

“Answer me! Lee Hongbin..Han Sanghyuk..” once again his loud voice echoed throughout the dorm.

“I really wanted to punch both of you. Seriously”

Taekwoon shook at those words. He scared that Hakyeon lost himself and end up hurting them more. He prays for that to not happen or it will be more serious.

“With this kind of behavior, you aren’t give yourself a problem, but to all of us. Did you know that? If the company know about it, it’s not only you who got punishment, but all of us. Don’t you feel guilty at all?”

Hakyeon is so mad that both Hongbin and Hyuk don’t seem to regret.

“Look at me! Both of you..Don’t just stare at the floor and act innocent. I’m not talking to a wall now.”

Hearing that, both of them look up at Hakyeon. They feels like their heart is about to explode. They scared to look at his eyes that full of anger.

“It’s been more than 4 months since you guys met, but nothing turns good. All you know are fight. Glaring like you wanted to kill each other. You guys think I didn’t notice that? Everytime I saw that, I feel hurt that I can’t help to make you be friend and live happily..”

Hakyeon eyes started to tear up but he had to hold up. He doesn’t want to look weak in handling things.

“It’s not only me, but all of us are trying hard to make things look good between you. We even have to pretend and lying to manager when he spotted you guys aren’t talking much to each other. But all you did is keep being ignorant.”

“Both of you are egoistic and selfish. None of you think how are we felt everytime you guys fought..” Hakyeon choked.

All six of them standing without moving and inch or even talking. The dorm was in the silent for about 5 minutes before Hakyeon sighing.

“No food for both of you today and give me your phone. I am keeping it until you guys done with this..Wonshik, Jaehwan..Go help you roommate with that bleeding face. I don’t want the manager to found out about it. Do anything as long as the bruised are gone. I don’t care” Hakyeon look at Wonshik and Jaehwan who suddenly taken aback with sudden call.

Hakyeon leave to his room and close the door roughly.

“Go inside..All of you..” Taekwoon instructed them as all the dongsaeng look clueless.

 

Taekwoon knock the door and step inside. He saw Hakyeon sat on the bed and stare down on the floor. He clearly saw the tears flowing down that cheek. Suddenly he’s in guilt. If it is not because of him, things wouldn’t turn out this way.

“Don’t mad at them. It’s my fault..” Taekwoon speak up while standing in front of the door.

“Can you please leave me alone, Taekwoon? I’m tired..” Hakyeon reply him but still hasn’t look up.

Taekwoon nodded and shut the door quietly not to offend Hakyeon. He walks toward Hongbin room. Jaehwan is silently clean that bleeding face and put the ointment on the bruise.  

“Did you have anything to say, Lee Hongbin?” Taekwoon asked as Hongbin avoid eye contact with him.

“If you want an explanation, ask your maknae” Hongbin refused.

“I don’t want to ask him. But you..”

“Why? Did you think I start it? Obviously that ungrateful maknae do it first. He punches my face, hyung!” Hongbin trying to defend himself.

“He won’t punch you if you didn’t provoke him, right?”

“Oh now you are siding him, aren’t you? Then this is all my fault and that boy are innocent. Like that?” Hongbin stare him up when Jaehwan finish treating him.

Jaehwan is moving to the side little bit, doesn’t want to interrupt the convo as they look tense.

“I am not siding anyone, Hongbin. I just want to know your side. Tell me why Hyuk punch you? And why did you reply it back?” Taekwoon is pissed off.

Hongbin doesn’t have heart to answer him as he still feel hurt physically and internally.

“Ask him.” He reply shortly.

“You know that Hakyeon is locking himself in the room and crying right now? Because of you guys..But well, you aren’t care enough to understand him. Such an ignorant kid.”

Taekwoon leave the room after he had enough with Hongbin act and went straight to Hyuk room only to found Wonshik is standing beside his bed.

“What happen?”

“Hyung…err Hyuk doesn’t let me to clean up his face.” Wonshik explain.

As soon as they both went inside the room, Hyuk lay down on the bed and buried his face on the pillow, crying hard. He tried to coaxing that maknae, but it doesn’t work. The youngest are still crying and sobbing. This time, Taekwoon are clueless.

‘What should I do?’