Hospital

SIX but ONE

Jaehwan tried to open his eyes even though he can feel it so heavy and his head is about to exploded. It’s hurt everywhere. His body feel so weak. But he tried his best to wake up.

“Hyung”

He tried to call Hakyeon when he saw that hyung standing near the window while talking to someone on the phone.

“Hyung..” He calls him again. This time Hakyeon heard him.

“Jaehwan-ah..You’re awake..” Hakyeon help him to wake up from the bed.

“Where are we?” He scanning the unfamiliar room till he landed his eyes to Hakyeon.

“Hospital. You faint during our practice this morning. Remember?”

“Ahh..Yes..I’m sorry hyung. I must be burdening you..” his sad eyes and low voice sounded pitiful to Hakyeon.

Gently, Hakyeon Jaehwan hair and pats him at the back.

“Why are you sorry at, when I am the one who should be? I am sorry for not knowing you’re feeling unwell. If I knew earlier, I shouldn’t force you to practice..”

“Hyung..It’s okay. It’s my fault that I didn’t tell you earlier. I thought it’s just a simple headache..” Jaehwan hold Hakyeon hand tightly.
“Ok, but for tonight you need to stay here. You will be discharged tomorrow.”

“I hate to stay here…” Jaehwan pout his lips.

“But you need to. It’s for your health.” Hakyeon smile at the childish Jaehwan.

 

Hakyeon spend almost 4 hours with Jaehwan at the hospital. Taking care of the dongsaeng is a part of his responsibility as the older member. It’s 5pm and the visit time already ended. After making sure Jaehwan already have his meal and medicine, Hakyeon go back to the dorm. He can’t stay longer here as the manager asked him to leave Jaehwan under the doc’s care.

It took 1 hour to arrive at the dorm after he bought some foods for the rest of the members, only to found that Hyuk is sitting at the couch, sleeping.

“Taekwoon-ah!” Hakyeon called his friend who nowhere to be seen.

“Taekwoon hyung is still at the practice room.” Wonshik who suddenly heard Hakyeon voice from the kitchen came out from the room.

“You bought foods?” Wonshik ask in disbelief after saw Hakyeon unpack it.

“Yes..I bought it for you guys”

“Wow..you got money to buy this?”

“Ok, it’s the manager who pay for it..Duhhh, just eat. Don’t ask anymore..”

He walks towards the living room to wake Hyuk up, but heard someone press on the pass code at the door. He waits for the person to appear in front of him. As expected, it’s Taekwoon.

“Hyogi..wake up..Let’s eat..” Hakyeon shaking the maknae body till he groan and stretching his body.

“How’s Jaehwan?” Taekwoon asked as he take a sit beside Wonshik at the dining table.

“He’s okay by now. Just need some rest. Doctor said, he can discharge tomorrow morning.” Hakyeon sit opposite Taekwoon  followed by Hyuk.

“Where’s Hongbin?” Suddenly, he asked the maknae.

Hyuk just shrug and started to eat without even bother to answer Hakyeon. When he about to stand up from his sits, Taekwoon cough for a bit.

“How about we finish up the food first, and save the rest for him? I think he’s resting and doesn’t want anyone to disturb him..” Taekwoon speak up after much consideration.

Hakyeon got caught by Taekwoon as he knows that friend sending him some sort of meaning throughout his eyes. He cancels his intention to follow up to Hongbin and continue to eat without much asking.

:

“I didn’t know that I make him upset..oh no” Hakyeon rubs his hair eventhough it isn’t itchy. It’s just that he’s taken aback with what Taekwoon had told him earlier.

“Maybe he feels like you blaming him for what had been happen to Jaehwan..I think you should talk to him..” Taekwoon give his opinion. He honestly doesn’t like to see this awkward atmosphere in the dorm, especially one of the member are stuck at the hospital.

“I never blame him though.. It’s just that I got frustrated because things like this happen so sudden..”

“I know how you feel, Hakyeon..Honestly, I feel you..But things happen out of our reach..People will understand. Then, you need to talk with him..” Taekwoon pats Hakyeon back softly before he took his steps towards the room, leaving Hakyeon at the couch.

Hakyeon looking at the clock, it’s already 9pm, and Hongbin isn’t out from his room yet since he coming back to the dorm. Slowly, Hakyeon hold the tray fill with some foods and a glass of milk, he walks towards Hongbin and Jaehwan shared room.